Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

henali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: caprigurl

i loved how you put your words and  I assume i am allowed to put my views here too
I can remove it if its your wish :-)

Dear Topic Maker
Put yourself in a position when you are trying hard NOT to think about somebody you loved more than your life only to give your marriage a chance and then one fine day your husband says- Ok my mother seems upset please pretend to be your supposed EX-Lovers wife
Please let your love-story be announced in the cafeteria to the whole wide world who knows you are married to me

Please allow that guy to hold you hand and take vows for my mom;s sake

Because I cannot speak up???

Put yourself in RIddhima shoes- HOW would you feel?

This, in my very honest position was not at all indicative of Sid being NOT insecure

He did this because he HIMSELF said- Ab tak naatak kar rhe hain thodi der aur

He DID not care for how his Wife would undergo the torment of being broken publicly

SHE spoke up when it went to far
He didnt
Riddhima's dialogue to him says it all- WHAT kind of a husband does that ?

these are Not my words- these are his Wife's .
So there

Secondly, when Armaan RIddhima had that mistaken hug in the room
Riddhima was almost in tears seeing through Armaan's sadness
When Sid came he, yes he was sweet not to jump to any wrong conclusions but did he sense ANY sort of feelings at all?
Why couldnt he see they were in the midst of a convo that had nothing to do with Armaan giving her company?
Yeah he might have been trying to lighten the atmosphere
But as RIddhima's walkout showed- He could have been less full of beans and bubbly when Riddhima was clearly still looking for an answer in Armaan's eyes

So there

As for today

He wants His wife back?
My Back?

But where's she gone?
Does he feel he is loosing her to Armaan?
Why pray?
Has RIddhima done anything to give an indication that she is getting closer to Armaan?
Didnt she tell SID first of all why she wanted to be near to Armaan to support him?
and he very well knows SHE is the only person who provokes a genuine reaction- whether good or bad -from Armaan

THEN where does the question of getting his wife back only for himself arise from?
She wants to stay with him
She did not say she will do 24 hour surveillance of Armaan and sacrifice her time with her husband for that

so its not even a question of Saving Riddhima from spending time on Armaan so that Sid- RIddhima can be together

It was, in my POV, a human reaction of Insecurity
You cannot wish it away by saying NOOooo SId was not insecure bilkul nahin

i am an AR fan- and Armaan was himself the most possesive guy ever and was a bundle of nerves whenever he saw guys even hinting to being near RIddhima LOL all guys are like that

But he was Upfront about it- Maana main tumhaare baare mein thoda Possessive hoon :P
Insecurity for one;s partner is Human .

But here One second Sid prays to God very sincerely, bless Sid, saying he knows he has nothing to worry about
and then next moment he equates helping his Elder Brother Armaan with being a way to get back the girl for himself?
I dont really understand it any other way

PHEW
sorry ! i just had to reply :-)
I can delete my post here  - if this was unwelcome; but its just my reading of the situation  c

Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wanted to had something Henali ?
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes he is is insecure,honestly i dont like his word "i want my wife back",even he know that ridhimma is his wife,sorry sidhmma,its really shows that he dont trust ridhimma so much.
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

People Living in glass Houses should never throw stones on others....
Have you ever  heard of  this phrase at least once in your life???
if you did thn you would neava ever think of speaking insane things...🤔

Nah.. I've never heard of it ...... Good Phrase.. I'll use it on someone in the AR post.. 😃 .. But I have a doubt.... you've heard of it..right? Then why do you keep posting insane things???🤔  Yaar ...... tum na mujhe quote mat kiya karo ....... pata hai na.. har baari... panga hota hai ...

But I know..... you love me so much........ and I love you too ....... This is why you can never resist me.... I know. 😛

BTW, Have you ever heard of the phrase ....... " Jo ek baati thokar khaane ke baad seekh jaaye woh insaan hota hai...... aur jo har baari thokar khane ke baad bhi na seekhe... woh gadha(donkey) hota hai" ..

When will you learn to stay away from me?

Samjish!!!!

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Nah.. I've never heard of it ...... Good Phrase.. I'll use it on someone in the AR post.. 😃 .. But I have a doubt.... you've heard of it..right? Then why do you keep posting insane things???🤔  Yaar ...... tum na mujhe quote mat kiya karo ....... pata hai na.. har baari... panga hota hai ...

But I know..... you love me so much........ and I love you too ....... This is why you can never resist me.... I know. 😛

BTW, Have you ever heard of the phrase ....... " Jo ek baati thokar khaane ke baad seekh jaaye woh insaan hota hai...... aur jo har baari thokar khane ke baad bhi na seekhe... woh gadha(donkey) hota hai" ..

Samjish!!!!

Whatever....🤔🤔🤔
Speaking to you is similar to speaking to a Wall Infact Wall is much Better atleast it doesn't speak B.S!!!
Some ppl love making "Baath Kaa Bathangad"!!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Samjish!!!!

seriously.......those who r saying sid is insecure

i just hv one ques for them

R WE WATCHING THE SAME SHOW?
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: johanne

wanted to had something Henali ?

What does this mean Johanne??😆😆

Samjish!!!!

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.OHMAGAWSH.

You are so sexy Rikz. No one can resist you.

AR fans lick their lips as soon as you enter the forum. Oww, owww.
ARMaanEet thumbnail
I don't think that insecure is the right word, he is just desperate (in a good way) to spend time with his wife. And along with Armaan coming out of this phase, he will get to spend time with is wife. Maybe he didn't say that this is the way to help Armaan because it is known that he wants to genuinely help Armaan as it is. Maybe he realised that this is another pro of Shilpa's suggestion.