Sid's insecurity sounds like a joke

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I tried to find a more mild term. But that's the mildest I could do. Question of the day IS SID INSECURE?

A guy who tells his wife to pretend being married to her ex lover.. is he insecure?

Or a guy who feels nothing is wrong when he finds his wife and ex lover in a room ..is he insecure?

Sid is not insecure. He is worried. He is worried about his friend, and more than that he is worried about the wife who happens to be worried about the friend.

Rid and Sid are finally at a point where they could relax. he never had a chance to woo Riddhima so now that everything has cooled down he is trying to woo her, romance her a little. He can't do that if she is busy healing Armaan. Take yesterday for example. He wanted to assign a duty to Riddhima that would end early so he could spend time with her. But instead Riddhima took on a new mission that left no time for Sid in her schedule. Is that called insecurity???

IT IS CALLED " I WANT MY WIFE BACK". And that's exactly what Sid said. If Armaan had a new girl he would get his Riddhima back. Don't take it in a romantic sense. He already has Riddhima and he knows it.

Dear Sid bashers. Don't mess with my topic. I wouldn't think twice before reporting you. I don't have time to play today.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Honestly people need to understand that if something of theirs was being shared, anyone would be pissed.
And you're right it is 'I want my thing back'...Let's see how people like it when thier significant other wants to go help out thier ex...then nothing would stay stable in the relationship...

Sid has been through a lot with Ridhima...normally people don't let anyone talk to their ex, let alone work together...
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anju101

Honestly people need to understand that if something of theirs was being shared, anyone would be pissed.

And you're right it is 'I want my thing back'...Let's see how people like it when thier significant other wants to go help out thier ex...then nothing would stay stable in the relationship...

Sid has been through a lot with Ridhima...normally people don't let anyone talk to their ex, let alone work together...

No wayyyy!!! I am sure our forum is filled with people who would LOOOOOOVE to have their husbands go around helping their exes. We are not insecure. We are that generous. πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry...have no patience today. Had a terrible morning πŸ₯±
Angelic_J thumbnail

Ohhh no no fantu YOU don't get it😳😳 NOT at all *Shame*

Did you NOT know Sid cannot jataofy any haq on his wife? How dare that insolent man think of Riddhima as "his"😑😑😑😑 He is only the husband and she has her pure and pious loberrrrrrr on the side with whom she belongs to forever😳😳😳😳😳😳 Only HE can jataofy any haqs on someone else's wife. A husband cannot think about his wife AT ALL That my dear is completely against the laws of foreverlandπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh yeah I would totally love if my husband went and helped out his Ex..Gosh I'm just that openminded man...lol
Angelic_J thumbnail

Oh yeah I would totally love if my husband went and helped out his Ex..Gosh I'm just that openminded man...lol

Awwwww how sweet😳
That is exactly what normal everyday people doπŸ˜ƒ And plus some here would totally be cool with their spouses having affairs with their one true lobe😳 That is the most sacred deed ever *battes eyelashes*😍😍😍😍😍
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You know you made all the posts of understanding Armaan , right but look at these people ....😑😑😑😑

sid is really a sweetheart and Ridz is what she is today becoz of him...

I think a is being childish getting into street fight to gain Ridz attention and create havoc in SR life..When SR reaaly like him and want him happy

Ridz loves SID that is the problem SHE CHOOSE HER HUBBY OVER HER EX>.that is the problem nothing else..
You hv ppl callin him dmbass..i think becoz Ridz loves him..........

I wish brains and souls were sold in stores, I'd not think twice before buying it for a few that exist on the forum. Gawsh, sue me now. πŸ˜› 

Yes, Siddhanth is insecure who lets his wife pity her ex so that she can heal him when he's self destructing himself. You evil Siddhanth! Siddhanth doesn't beat her wife's ex up when he insults them in front of folks because you know he's just that vella and insecure. Later Siddhanth constantly notices A and R still working together where his wife is curing her ex's wounds and brain, but it's Siddhanth who's insecure.

Even if he's insecure (jokes I tell you), then what would some do about it? It's wrong to be possessive about your significant other? It's wrong to want them to be yours? I guess so on this forum. Just for the sake of some on this damned forum, I do hope they end up getting married to their first love. *shakes head*

As you pointed out, they never had a period where they were 'normal' and now that they both can be, Armaan is a blockade for them. Normally men would not even bare the sight of that, but Sid being a buffoon as usual is not only comprehending the situation but even attempting to let Armaan have a chance to life again. Then again, I won't expect people to understand the definition of life since they squander their own blood for fiction, characters and soaps.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved how you put your words and  I assume i am allowed to put my views here too
I can remove it if its your wish :-)

Dear Topic Maker
Put yourself in a position when you are trying hard NOT to think about somebody you loved more than your life only to give your marriage a chance and then one fine day your husband says- Ok my mother seems upset please pretend to be your supposed EX-Lovers wife
Please let your love-story be announced in the cafeteria to the whole wide world who knows you are married to me

Please allow that guy to hold you hand and take vows for my mom;s sake

Because I cannot speak up???

Put yourself in RIddhima shoes- HOW would you feel?

This, in my very honest position was not at all indicative of Sid being NOT insecure

He did this because he HIMSELF said- Ab tak naatak kar rhe hain thodi der aur

He DID not care for how his Wife would undergo the torment of being broken publicly

SHE spoke up when it went to far
He didnt
Riddhima's dialogue to him says it all- WHAT kind of a husband does that ?

these are Not my words- these are his Wife's .
So there

Secondly, when Armaan RIddhima had that mistaken hug in the room
Riddhima was almost in tears seeing through Armaan's sadness
When Sid came he, yes he was sweet not to jump to any wrong conclusions but did he sense ANY sort of feelings at all?
Why couldnt he see they were in the midst of a convo that had nothing to do with Armaan giving her company?
Yeah he might have been trying to lighten the atmosphere
But as RIddhima's walkout showed- He could have been less full of beans and bubbly when Riddhima was clearly still looking for an answer in Armaan's eyes

So there

As for today

He wants His wife back?
My Back?

But where's she gone?
Does he feel he is loosing her to Armaan?
Why pray?
Has RIddhima done anything to give an indication that she is getting closer to Armaan?
Didnt she tell SID first of all why she wanted to be near to Armaan to support him?
and he very well knows SHE is the only person who provokes a genuine reaction- whether good or bad -from Armaan

THEN where does the question of getting his wife back only for himself arise from?
She wants to stay with him
She did not say she will do 24 hour surveillance of Armaan and sacrifice her time with her husband for that

so its not even a question of Saving Riddhima from spending time on Armaan so that Sid- RIddhima can be together

It was, in my POV, a human reaction of Insecurity
You cannot wish it away by saying NOOooo SId was not insecure bilkul nahin

i am an AR fan- and Armaan was himself the most possesive guy ever and was a bundle of nerves whenever he saw guys even hinting to being near RIddhima LOL all guys are like that

But he was Upfront about it- Maana main tumhaare baare mein thoda Possessive hoon :P
Insecurity for one;s partner is Human .

But here One second Sid prays to God very sincerely, bless Sid, saying he knows he has nothing to worry about
and then next moment he equates helping his Elder Brother Armaan with being a way to get back the girl for himself?
I dont really understand it any other way

PHEW
sorry ! i just had to reply :-)
I can delete my post here  - if this was unwelcome; but its just my reading of the situation 

Edited by caprigurl - 13 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

of course they do understand but because it's Sid whom some people just love to hate and bash for everything non are gonna see things the way they should.

I mean look at the way Riddhima Ex-lover is reacting over someone whom he has not even gotting married to and everybody are busy going awwww awwww awwww poor him poor him and here is Sid seen his own lawful wedded wife running behind her Ex trying all that she has got to make him happy again forgetting that she must keep her hubby and future feelings in mind as well while trying to better her past.

hypocrite I tell u this forum is full of hypocrites who only pity what they love and can't feel the pain of others. 

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago