Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What is wrong with santu.........I mean she got married to Dm for the third time.....so she not only wants him for 7 janams but 21............interesting.............they cant live happily in one janam then how are they going to survive for the remaining...............anyhow....what is confusing me is when santu prayed in front of Khoidyar maa's she asked for a signal and just then we saw car's headlights...................so who could it be..............and where is hitten and birwa.................i guess all questions will be answered tomorrow and then cliffhangers............
svmloke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope this is part of DM plan. Then this whole thing will be opposite to his character which was portrayed last year.  Cv's dont butcher our DM character.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sincerely hope tomorrow we are given proper explanations of
everything........of how Santu came in Megha's place, where is
Megha, what happened to the DNA report, and the absolute
and complete truth of Megha - her deception from day one
ten years back in Antwerp, her purpose, how she got hold
of Vishal, her destroying Santu's prison records of pregnancy
.............everything...........that too in public, not like Sarang's
truth coming out without proper justice met out to equal his
wrongdoing........

Loved the way all the kids Toral including, and of course
soul-mate Champa stood by Santu, and actually went about
doing something to help her............

Santu looked gorgeous in the end.
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I'm not too worried about DM's expression of shock at the end, it was just to leave us viewers wondering for a day.....if I have learnt one thing in the past year and a half, it is that these CV's resort to these tactics to keep the viewers guessing and it could have absolutely no relation to the actual story.......it's quite possible that depending on how they have planned it, tomorrow's epi might begin with a completely different expression on DM's face and him declaring that it was all his plan.
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@anitarani

Explanations in a Ekta show๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†....i'll beleive it when I see it
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Santu looked really pretty at the end when she removed her ghunghat, yeah DM was shell shocked so I don't think he was in on the plan. Also Hiten said that the person whom Santu went to meet was waiting for her at the meeting place and that she didn't turn up. So the evidence bringer is someone else who will show the proof tomorrow. Santu should have let Champa and Toral know that the bride was her atleast then they could've watched the wedding tension free and not all over the phone.๐Ÿ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
Update complete!

I guess Santo is the bride but shall have to wait and see what the CV's have in store for us.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Update complete!

I guess Santo is the bride but shall have to wait and see what the CV's have in store for us.

Niki are you alright these days๐Ÿ˜•.. you said update complete and just GUESS its Santu as bride๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. arrey.. they showed it is Santu๐Ÿ˜• Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have just noticed that when santu was taking pheras DM asked for her hand and she was holding DM's hand.............now if DM is so brilliant then how can he not feel that it was santu's hand and not Megha's....................So they are taking pheras without DM knowing that the hand he has held for 12 years is currently taking pheras with him.................There has to be an explanation for it..............
sg08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Niki are you alright these days๐Ÿ˜•.. you said update complete and just GUESS its Santu as bride๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. arrey.. they showed it is Santu๐Ÿ˜•

Actually all the videos on youtube are missing the last part where Santu reveals her face and DM is surprised to see her, my mom was watching on youtube and was wondering how I knew the woman under the ghoonghat was Santu๐Ÿ˜†....I guess thats why Nikki said that she guessed it was Santu......the videos uploaded on IF by sonyfan28 are complete and of much better quality.