Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
too excited for the episode tomorow...
meghna better reveal sarang as a evil person as he helped her get santu kidnapped..then atleast he will be out of the way ..🥳
soo happy today wohoo.. cant wait hope they dont disappoint us tomorrow..

btw santu looked so pretty(as usual) today in her new saree she had on..
😊
Edited by angelroses - 13 years ago
ilovebandini thumbnail

Wowwwwwwwwww,what a beautiful,beautiful ending,I didn't see that one coming!I love "Bandini"!

kavrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
was DM acting or was he really going to marry   megha if santu was not there??????
svmloke thumbnail
the ending was good, but sad that DM was ready to marry that witch and he is shocked to see santu in palce of megha. I was hoping DM will be saviour of santu and all these will be his part of the game
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ammoos

So its a recreation of Kya dil mein hai.. where kakoon was kidnapped but shows up while putting the sindoor in mandap.. same here.. so santu bribed the gooons and escaped and kidnapped Megha🤣

OMG I think I remember that show 🤣 it just ended without explaination if it was a balaji production then I'm not surprise. But thank goodness sanraj got married again. Doc is an idiot under estimating santo jasso.
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes happy santu is the bride

but can someone tell me why the cv's have butchered DM's character?

what is wrong with malik of dhrampur?
lost his brains? how could he even think to get married?
god- cv's have really done it this time

the malkin has more brains than the malik

well all is well that ends well
as long as dm and megha did not get married- that is what matters the most

rest of the crap cv's showed was disgusting - moti's behavior to santu and champa

eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First thanks for the coming update and I am waiting for it to watch together with the epizode, but now all of you made me seed on needles, reading your posts...........so NO weding, but......
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: svmloke

the ending was good, but sad that DM was ready to marry that witch and he is shocked to see santu in palce of megha. I was hoping DM will be saviour of santu and all these will be his part of the game

So dm was the groom okay,  I got so nervous cause someone said he had his face cover.
sweetu1203 thumbnail
okay so if dm was actually acting and had somebody else sit in his place and santu went in megha's place then she'd have got married to some other guy 😲

good ending though
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Crappy serial and episode... How I wish if I had 400 cr and can throw Ketka out from Balaji telefilms... She and CVs are writing crappy serials and misusing marriage to the maximum.. Sarang Birwa wedding and Now DM, Santu wedding,  Kaddu, Sandeep, Shashak marriage,marriage, remarriage.... Telling DM the truth rather falsely marring him again was much easier... But I guess easier way out is for lesser mortal... In serials things are twisted to bring the truth out at nth moment... Far to imaginary... Writer brain to write good story is totally gone & real life elements are not important...What we are forced to watch in name of entertainment.

I feel the writer would have been better off showing DM getting married to Megha. DM would have figured out the truth after marriage. later on he should have got this marriage declare null and void in court of law (as he was married and can not marry again). Megha position would only be of second wife who would have no right in DM's property and/or assets...

How can a doctor get DNA report to change is another mystery ? Hope it's not that easy...

Edited by rajiv_register - 13 years ago