Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hina91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wohooooooooo i m very very very happy that santu was in the ghungut but a little sad bcoz DM is shocked to see santu but i don't care bcoz he got married to santu not to that evil DrM 👏 👍🏞 ðŸĨģ Edited by hina91 - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
OK so Santu was the bride, I had a feeling this was going to happen but this happened right at the end so other than the Sanraj wedding and the tampering with the DNA report, what else happened?
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Don't want to be a party-pooper but lets not get too excited quite yet because it's not all over yet.....what if tomorrow DM in his anger and stubbornness says he will get married to the evil doc come what may and asks her to be brought out so the wedding can happen again......I know it's a bit over the top but then this is Ekta's show.

I still can't beleive DM went ahead with the wedding, that is just so not him......if they do not show some explanation for his behavior tomorrow then I'm afraid his character is ruined forever.
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the other good thing of this one hour episode was SANTU's kids were with her

the kids have shown real respect for their mother unlike the father- i think someone(moti or sarang or Dr M) drugged him

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want DM be in on this and he knew it was Santu how can he not know its Santu by the touch of her hand? 😕 DM looked shocked but hope its just an act, I want it only to have been DM and Santu's plan and not told the kids because DM told her not to reveal to anyone...Santu looked soo pretty today in her purple saree and her bridal wear...

Moti will be the pagli buddhi hehehehe ðŸĪŠ
Hope she has a heartattack - yeh kesi huwa? Santu will say MOTIBEN u youself brang me down and made me marry your brother this was all your planning to begin with na....god how she will is going to look so stupid

CVs btr show DM was behind this, I cannot take the uncharacteric of DM to even think of being taken advantage of being trapped into a marriage by this woman who keeps saying our Son bla bla bla and DM just to give Vishal a name is stupid..how stupid will DM look once the truth comes out if he is not in on it ðŸĪĄ come on CVs prove DM is still the Malik of D'Pur and not Push Over of D'Pur. 
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope dm and santo planned this
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sg08

Don't want to be a party-pooper but lets not get too excited quite yet because it's not all over yet.....what if tomorrow DM in his anger and stubbornness says he will get married to the evil doc come what may and asks her to be brought out so the wedding can happen again......I know it's a bit over the top but then this is Ekta's show.

I still can't beleive DM went ahead with the wedding, that is just so not him......if they do not show some explanation for his behavior tomorrow then I'm afraid his character is ruined forever.

GOd if this happens then DMs character is over, I want to know if DM was in on this if not and he was going to marry evil dr then 😭
sweetu1203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sg08

exactly what i was thinking dear but i really hope that it all turns out that dm was in on all of it although i cant figure out how.

back to the episode santu looked beaauuuutttiiiffffuuulllll in her bridalwear! i remember birwa wearing that purple sari when she came down the stairs with dm after trying to run over sarang, too bad she missed!
but erm, santu still has no proof about vishal? how will she bring out meghas truth unless she's kidnapped her and "tortured" her to tell the truth herself?
sarang should go down with megha for kidnapping santu, and how exactly did megha plan to get him to marry monghi hm?  monghi does know the truth and she'd have to get past birwa and santu first! loved all the kids worrying and supporting for santu all the wayy!
lets see what tomorrow brings us......
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after watching today's episode all i have to say is...........not only budhi ka sir fir gaya hai.........budhe ka bhi...................budhi moti and budha Dm....................both bro and sis are plain stupid for not seeing santu's sacrifices ....................so in the end both can go to hell..............

But loved how DM felt jealous when Santu organized a dance for DM and Megha ................He thought she is enjoying him getting married again...........he behaved like a cry baby..........

If he is in this drama then good if not then his character is gone for me................i mean he was shocked to see her in the place of megha........ok so when they both were doing the wedding ceremony together...he couldnt realized that is was santu..............So there has to be an explanation for it.........anyways overall i would give 7/10 ...............

7 only because of Santu, birwa, hiral, kadank and champakali........they all were supporting her..........
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
From the convo of DM & Megha today - it was clear that DM knew
Santu was innocent and he said it too that it is you who put patti
on Santu's love for me - somehow, I felt that DM was in this.  Only
he knows her favourite and desperate spot - Khodiyar Maa's well
- where the car headlights were shown - and Santu used his
exact language while talking to Hiten, Birwa, etc, that we will
play along this drama - chal ko chal se our bal ko bal se kate...
(in the scene following the trip to the well)........hope DM is in
this........but then the shock on his face at the end??????????????

Frankly, the CV's have messed up with DM's character so bad
that nothing could justify his words spoken to her in hatred only
in comparison to that of Moti's words to Santu, or his protest of
Santu to Moti in today's episode.........  

Really feel sad for such a beautiful serial come to this.......  had
refrained from commenting for a while now .....but couldn't
resist today......