Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jojo14

yea but in todays epi she wanted to kiss him. and was getting close to him but he steped back.

so it means she has feelings for maan ..from which angel does it look like a proposal to maan ... actually if i were standing so close to maan ...maybe i too wud close my eyes and sway like her...arrgh ....no maybes i WILL... but that doesn't mean that i want him to be a father of my child....oh shucks * father of my child ...idea is not bad at all....*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jokes apart......geet wud never ever USE MAAN 
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chullbulli

so it means she has feelings for maan ..from which angel does it look like a proposal to maan ... actually if i were standing so close to maan ...maybe i too wud close my eyes and sway like her...arrgh ....no maybes i WILL... but that doesn't mean that i want him to be a father of my child....oh shucks * father of my child ...idea is not bad at all....*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jokes apart......geet wud never ever USE MAAN 

Geet took too long to kiss Maan no wonder he moved back & we didn't see it  if it were me, well let's just say we wouldn't be standing right now! ☺️🀣
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gouri.a

cool dear.... we rnt here to bash JOJO...... JOJO can hv her POV......

Jojo - all i wud say is think ....... geet knows that maan has helped her always without her asking for it..... if she wanted to patoa maan she wud hv simply told her truth to him... gathered sympathy..... she was hurt that he said he is their to phaso him and to take his money..... she is there just for her and her baby's survival.....
maan has started all the ghoorna and blocking her tactics.... she just now seems to be falling prey to it...... she respects him, hates him for his rudeness, likes that he always helps her,...considered him as her teacxher coz he taught her to stand up for herself... 
so think jojo...think before u make such a comment......
ofcourse u can hv ur POV.....

I was calm when I wrote that reply, 😳 where exactly did I bash jojo? πŸ˜• I was merely stating what I feel, she can have her opinion fair enough I'm not stopping her but I was just trying to make sense of it all, just asked her why she thought this? πŸ€“ 
naughtykittyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

idle mind = devils workshop! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

trueeeeeee 🀣
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
haha the fact that she leaned in for the kiss has nothing to do with her baby....she's attracted to Maan and she can't help it - it's actually her past and her baby that's stopping her from going ahead and accepting her feelings.

Right now, she doesn't want to even think about her chances with Maan, in her books, she has no room for romance in her life because she needs to make a life for herself and her child. Maan just happened to come back into her life, toss it upside down and stir feelings within her - can you blame her? He's alluring But yah, she's definately not looking at him as potential father-for-her-baby material, she's the one trying to run away from it but she can't seem to help herself when she's around him. It's called attraction - you don't make it happen because of some thought out reason, it just happens.

Oh and one more pint - after what Dev did to her, if I was in her place, I'd NEVER look at him the same way again - of course she's going to try her best to forget him - he's not worth her tears and painful memories.
Edited by shockalot - 13 years ago
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL is that wrong?
com on even if she thinks of having a father of her baby is proving that she wants to start her life again..whats wrong about it?
.....First of all geet wasn't in love with dev..she just liked him and that cuz she knew he is gna be her husband....with maan things are different...the gal is actuly falling in love...and like u said jumping around and not thinking of her family proves that she is not only wanting a father..but she is falling in love and she is forgetting things cuz of that....and family?...LOL how can u even say it is her family when they actuly tryed to kill her?

to hell with these kind of family
nrasheed thumbnail
hey I say hats off to JOJO!!! you had a different POV and you stated it, lets not forget this is just a show... and seriously some of the way the posts retaliated was truly sad to see that even over a show we cant seem to just let people say what they want to, why cant any of you see that as passionate as you are for geet and mann there are others out there that feel otherwise...and they should feel comfortable enough to come to a forum such as this one and speak their minds... noone should be offended because someone said something about a fictional couple....jeeze what is wrong with some of you people... 😲
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jojo14

yea but in todays epi she wanted to kiss him. and was getting close to him but he steped back.

LOL.... just because she wanted to kiss him... doesn't show that she wants to make him the father of her baby... It shows that she feels strongly for him
ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: noodles

He's the one always backing her into walls! πŸ˜† She's not the one who initiated that.

And I don't think she was thinking "OH I want sir to be my baby's father why dont I walk more forward" 🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣
 i bet 9tara wud think of that thing had she been isn geet's place...bravo....🀣🀣🀣comment of the century yaar
ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Why newbies are opening such instigating posts???

yaar bechare jab koi choti moti post banate hai tab koi dekhta bhi nahi aur is tarah ki post par dekho kya response hai...lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†attention seekers...actually we all are but we try to be positive..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†