GEET just wants a father

jojo14 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
she used to say the same dialogues for dev. now she has forgotten about him and her family. she does even remember she is pregnant. she is jumping around acting like a kid. shejust wants a father for her kid. she is so irriatting. that is why she is using maan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey😃
I don't agree with you
I guess you did not notice that Geet decided to stay away from Maan, she even packed her suitcase up and decided to leave, it was Maan who stopped her, and Its not that she wants a father for her baby, she wants to become independent so that she can give a protective future to her baby. its your way of taking this in another way, i respect your thoughts. but I just wanted to share my views too😃 no offense!!!
have a great day😃
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Geet hasn't even been shown thinking about wanting MSK to be a father for her kid. She came to Dehli so that she can raise the child on her own.  In yesterday's episode she was even ready to leave the house but Maan stopped her so she'll care for Dadi!

jojo14 thumbnail

yea but in todays epi she wanted to kiss him. and was getting close to him but he steped back.

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jojo14

yea but in todays epi she wanted to kiss him. and was getting close to him but he steped back.

She did not want to kiss him at all😲
she has feelings for him and she keeps denying it😡
she did it unknowingly😛 and so did Maan😛
i guess you need to re-watch the scene😛
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He's the one always backing her into walls! 😆 She's not the one who initiated that.

And I don't think she was thinking "OH I want sir to be my baby's father why dont I walk more forward" 🤣
febinyusuff thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo14

see it has nothing to do with the baby.. thats all about emotions.. I am glad that she is recovering from her past.. Baby will give her strength to fight but it doesn't mean that she should hide her feelings... There is nothing wrong in that.. if she continues to live in the past.. then whats left for her.

From my POV, there is nothing wrong on falling for Maan.. but she should tell him the truth before confessing her love. 

btw, it was just my POV 😊
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry can't agree with you there cause I don't think Geet has made a motive in her life to find a father for her unborn child. This poor girl has gone through so much in life & just thinking about those incidents really forces a person to become emotional and teary. I'm sure she's aware that she's still pregnant and her jumping around & dancing all the time makes us wonder if she actually is still pregnant. On top of that she hasn't even figured out her awkward behavior towards Maan. Geet would never use nor hurt anyone especially Maan. They both respect each other even though they've had some ups and downs. I respect your opinion its just mine is a little different from yours 😊
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
She is bitten by the bug of love.She has lost her sences.The only thing she is doing right now is just staring at Maan.These days she doesn't even think about her baby.Forget about his/her father.She is in love and unablle to hide her feelings.Nothing wrong in it.
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What you just said is downright offensive! 😳 However that's your opinion! My POV: Geet is a very simple, innocent and somewhat naive girl, it would be out of character for her to want a Daddy for her baby. If it was Naintara then I'd have something else to say...

One Geet doesn't want a father for her baby, as she came to Delhi to live life on her own terms. She left her family as no one was there to support her in her time of need and they even tried killing her, so yeah rules out the family doesn't it?

Two she never thought that she would see MSK in Delhi, the feelings Maneet feel for each other is attraction/liking which is at the verge of turning into pure true love.

Three Maan has already had Xrated thoughts about kissing Geet in the HumTum song sequence before so I guess it evens things out.

Four What same dialogues did she use for Dev? I cant seem to remember!

Five She is a kid, she isn't even in her twenties yet!

Six How is she using Maan? Maan seems to help her without her asking, of his own accord so enlighten me where does the USE & ABUSE scenario comes in?

Seven Where in the world did you get the assumption that Geet wants a father for her baby?

Eight Since you blatantly just accused Geet of something she hasn't done nor has any intention of doing, I'm guesssing you don't like her much, therefore I suggest you don't watch since this drama is ABOUT GEET, I'm not being mean or nasty to you, I'm just being honest, there's no point watching if you get irritated by Geet!

Damn this reply seems full on 😆