Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~~~ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

there are many other ways. Not by playing games of love. I really hate all this!😑 If Tapu had played this same game with veer even i wudve hated it! but tapu is very sensitive in this matter and in happy oblviion cannot see veer's act. I fear as soon as she finds out he was acting her character will go from grey to black. SUCH an obsessive hatred will erupt inside her for Ichha that this time she may become really dangerous! I remember the last time Veer pretended to love her then insulted her...it led to big big problems!

its already black dear..😊 🀒

there are many other ways. Not by playing games of love. I really hate all this!😑 If Tapu had played this same game with veer even i wudve hated it! but tapu is very sensitive in this matter and in happy oblviion cannot see veer's act. I fear as soon as she finds out he was acting her character will go from grey to black. SUCH an obsessive hatred will erupt inside her for Ichha that this time she may become really dangerous! I remember the last time Veer pretended to love her then insulted her...it led to big big problems!

Maaf kar do madam
smarikalove thumbnail

🀣
~~~~ thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
baapre shes so sensitive dont ask. so sensitive that she goes to kill people. and hides truth abt things. so much for sensitivity.

If shes not guilty then why shes keeping quiet abt vanshs death?
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

swapping was done by tappu. so now we need to get it corrected. doesnt mean whatever was wrongly done shd be continued that way.

See if u take a wrong route doesnt mean ke chalo uve already taken one path so keep following it. U will only head up in the wrong destination. Hence u need to take a U turn and come back to the correct path.

Veer has every right to go Ichas way bec he was tricked into that marriage. He has no obligation to stick to the vampire. Doesnt mean if Tappu feels he shd love him he shd reciprocate back.

Sab us daayan ke marzi se thodi na hoga always.

Yesss Dhanya Veecha is soon on the way in the making πŸ₯³ I just want this track to end this week.....How long can we tolerate these tauntings and all when we actually know what's gonna happen πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰Arre yaar which ever thread opens there are only justifications πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± Who started off with a disgrace to relationships , Marriage , Sindoor and all and yeah the famously infamous Love It was Tapasya and it has to end with her and it will end When she swapped No problem but now it's a disgrace Huh!!!And remember Ichcha was almost married to Veer Everything had happened only between them
akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

like i said ji...I dont like ANYONE using sacred shaadi as a tool!😑

sacred shaadi? kis angle tappu & veer ki shaadi sacred hai guys? for me its not a shadi at all. jab wo dono saath phere le rahe the tab veer iccha samaj ke le raha tha & tapasya was so nervous(ye soche agar wo pakadi gayi toh) & busy scheming &plotting? she didnt even listen to wat pandit ji was saying. my god pyar me log ande hote hai but itna bhi nahin hona chahiye ki wo galati aur galat logo ki saath de. 
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she deserves more than this
but the moment she gets caught
she will probably give a long lecture to everyone
and at the end she will conclude her speech by saying
'mein ichaa se nafrath karthi hoon or kharthi rahoongi'

but this time i want mr;mathoo to put his revolver inside her mouth

before she starts her blaha blaha
akashnanda thumbnail

joot ji . tapu ne kitne kaminey aap ne to use hamesha support karte ho....
SENSITIVE ...TAPPU...aap ko toh comedy circus me hona chahiye ji bade mazaak karte ho..πŸ˜†
akashnanda thumbnail

of course it was but i never disputed that. but veer is a sensible person naa...he should not play all these silly games!

agar sensible ban ne se itna dukh milta hai to hume sensible hi  nahin ban na hai .
acche log hamesha dusro ki kushiyon ke liye hi jite hai aur un logo se sab kuch cheena jaata hai agar aise hi chalta raha to duniya me koi acche insaan hi nahin milenge.