Veer's sweet revenge

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This whatever is happening is good bec I feel Veer is paying back Tappu in the same coin. She played with his emotions when he loved Icha and forcefully married him by fraud.

Imagine the state of a guy who is so excited abt marrying his love and finally on the night he lifts the veil to find the vampire sitting inside. He knew immediately how helpless Icha mustve been bec he also got to see her true colours when she fell at his feet to marry him. Bec of this he loves Icha all the more bec he knows Icha cares a lot for her but the vampire has snatched that poor girls love.

She smartly got him married to Veers brother thinking let that girl suffer more with that drug addict. And then made her a widow and pushed her out of the house.

Shes done her best by torturing Icha and now the whole scenario is coming bright in front of Veer. He knows what limits she can cross and wants to act smart and pay her back in her same language. This is called sweet revenge.

Imagine the shock when she realises that Veer has been playing all the while to trap her. There cannot be a much better treatment for her than this when in the end Veer declares that he loves Icha only and hates Tapasya to the core.

I cant wait to see the track progressing. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cold much? its a sick game! no one deserves that!
smarikalove thumbnail
Veer is really making smart move this time.....she should understand how she has hurted veer and iccha
good job veer ๐Ÿ‘
smarikalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ofcourse tap will deserve that,,,,that b..h will deserve
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did Veer deserve to get her as a wife when he was hoping to see Icha as his bride? ๐Ÿ˜ก

R u a supporter of fraud? Doesnt mean jo sua so hua now he has to accept her. If he even knew that she was behind that veil he wudve never married her in the first place do u know that?
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

Did Veer deserve to get her as a wife when he was hoping to see Icha as his bride? ๐Ÿ˜ก

R u a supporter of fraud? Doesnt mean jo sua so hua now he has to accept her. If he even knew that she was behind that veil he wudve never married her in the first place do u know that?

did i say i supported it? but the one the few things in the world I cannot stand have already happened on this serial๐Ÿ˜ก Absolute disgrace mazaak made of marriage, sindoor, consummation and love. Now I didnt expect there to be a game of love also!๐Ÿ˜ก Come on guys this is not right! NOBODY deserves to be played with in emotions as sensitive as love! I simply CANNOT approve! Tapu has wanted more than anything to be loved equally by Veer. The poor thing is so oblivious she cannot even think how he can change in two seconds. She just trusts him blindly. See my poor baby said today that "papa was right that sharing hurt and pain can bring two people closer" my poor baby is soo oblivious sometimes!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Put simply...NO ONE deserves to be played with in love!๐Ÿ˜ก

Except ms. despo i agree no one desreves that๐Ÿ˜†

did i say i supported it? but the one the few things in the world I cannot stand have already happened on this serial๐Ÿ˜ก Absolute disgrace mazaak made of marriage, sindoor, consummation and love. Now I didnt expect there to be a game of love also!๐Ÿ˜ก Come on guys this is not right! NOBODY deserves to be played with in emotions as sensitive as love! I simply CANNOT approve! Tapu has wanted more than anything to be loved equally by Veer. The poor thing is so oblivious she cannot even think how he can change in two seconds. She just trusts him blindly. See my poor baby said today that "papa was right that sharing hurt and pain can bring two people closer" my poor baby is soo oblivious sometimes!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Put simply...NO ONE deserves to be played with in love!๐Ÿ˜ก

Please stick to your words....why the hell did ms. despo play with emotions of veer and icha....why the hell....why are u so biased yar....soch ke toh bola karo...whatever u said u hate is done by ur ms. despo first and still u support her๐Ÿ˜ฒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Please stick to your words....why the hell did ms. despo play with emotions of veer and icha....why the hell....why are u so biased yar....soch ke toh bola karo...whatever u said u hate is done by ur ms. despo first and still u support her๐Ÿ˜ฒ

wrong AGAIN ji๐Ÿ˜Š I have NEVER supported anything wrong that Tapu has done, not least the marriage swap! But we dont just blindly hate her we simply see what drove her to it and feel for her. Tapu doesnt think before she acts she is silly and impulsive and poisoned she can just see to make Ichha unhappy nothing else but Veer has some sense naa he shudnt be playing such immoral dirty games! Even HE never tried to understand tapu!

wrong AGAIN ji๐Ÿ˜Š I have NEVER supported anything wrong that Tapu has done, not least the marriage swap! But we dont just blindly hate her we simply see what drove her to it and feel for her. Tapu doesnt think before she acts she is silly and impulsive and poisoned she can just see to make Ichha unhappy nothing else but Veer has some sense naa he shudnt be playing such immoral dirty games! Even HE never tried to understand tapu!

Theek hai naa so why u want veeya...jab veer is playing such games with this devi of all times...ask her to find some nice guy for herself....๐Ÿ˜†