Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~~~ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yes im a little selfish in my love for veeya. its become an obsession. i want veeya! its the second thing i most want in this entire world!

then wats the first thing ji??😲
πŸ˜†
~~~~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

baapre shes so sensitive dont ask. so sensitive that she goes to kill people. and hides truth abt things. so much for sensitivity.

If shes not guilty then why shes keeping quiet abt vanshs death?

yup!! if she truely loves veer than she should tell the cops wat happened that day!! jawab do SRKji.. plss dnt say u dnt want to argue..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she wants to turn good isnt it? then y she doesnt confess to veer what happened and say that im responsible but i didnt want vansh to kill himself. if u want u send me to jail but i cant see u being blamed for murder.

If she was truly genuinely in love she wudve definitely had no problems in saying this. jail toh jail. u dont fear anything in love.

Uske dil mein chor hai isliye shes hiding it and now shes worried abt all the saboot abt her. She can never think of improving.

so in that case Veer also shd never ever love her. she deserves the pyar ka naatak that veer is doing with her and much more also.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yesss Dhanya Veecha is soon on the way in the making πŸ₯³ I just want this track to end this week.....How long can we tolerate these tauntings and all when we actually know what's gonna happen πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰Arre yaar which ever thread opens there are only justifications πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± Who started off with a disgrace to relationships , Marriage , Sindoor and all and yeah the famously infamous Love It was Tapasya and it has to end with her and it will end When she swapped No problem but now it's a disgrace Huh!!!And remember Ichcha was almost married to Veer Everything had happened only between them

Yes Divya I want the truths to uncover real quick now. Its been too much of pulling on. Theres only hatred and enemity in this story. It has to be discovered and the criminal has to get due punishment.

Veer Icha have to come together now. Icha will surely accept Veer. Maybe not initially but when everyone in the 2 families realise what injustice has happened with Icha then they will try and reunite the 2. Icha will agree if Jogi asks her to surely. I cant wait...😳

But then again the vampire will come telling the pregnancy story 😑
morel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

did i say i supported it? I have NEVER supported anything wrong that Tapu has done

Yeah.. right... you never support Tapu's evil acts but you always find enough reasons to justify her !!! Is not it??? By the way, What do you mean? Pehele khud to clear ho jao phir hum ko samjhana.
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ichha over tappu any god-given day. Ichha deserves some happiness atleast. Ichha is the besttttt <3Edited by live_life - 13 years ago
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys no matter what you say SRK is obsessed...even if tapu comes and snatches her bf she'll be like...awww dont worry...i know ur good side...supporting evil...my god...and hahaha wait did she actually say the marriage was sacred...hahahahaha....when is a marriage done by force and that to the devil...sacred...hahahahaha....SRK keep living in you evil dream world...cause in the end it will be VEER & ICHA....tapu is gunna ROT and DIE in jail then go to hell...oh wait she is the ruler of hell
prana9 thumbnail

cold much? its a sick game! no one deserves that!

What you sow ,so you reap....or karma
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

cold much? its a sick game! no one deserves that!

is it really??if noone deserves this,i dint see u protest when ur princess does this to ichha in each and every encounter they have??emotional blackmail and pretending to care??this happened before both the weddings..
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u guys can turn on me as much as u like πŸ˜† say whatever u like but at the end of the day its gonna be MY way...Veeya! Veer and ichha are over!