Plzzz continue soon.
Thanxxx for the pm.

Fatima

thanx..
Support her and pray for her, me too hoping the same
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: swetha10

Wonderful update..am sure Maan would support Geet... Poor Geet hope she is fine... do continue soon...

thanx, if you have faith in Maan...
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jennifer1993

Really sad for maan when he comes to know about gets past

Poor Maan, will be lost???
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
@ Neha Thanx, let's hope for the best

@Nanthini9 Thanx, I have added you to the pm list

@sweet cherry He should get what he deserves

@Nilam2010 Thanx..poor Geet
ritz.j thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey!
i think ure work is amazing!
plz add me to ure pm list so that i dont miss any ov ure updates:))
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
To Love Again - part 8

Geet didn't know whom to go to shed her tears. Till to date Maan and Daadi were her great support.But will they believe her saying anything against Dev? She was confused.

She can't be weak now. This is the high time for her to be strong and get justice. No matter what, she has to tell Maan and Daadi the truth. She left her family to get justice.

She spent alot of time thinking how can she tell everything to Maan and Daadima. She wiped off her tears and washed her face. She adjusted her dhupatta and went to meet Daadi.

She met Dev on her way to Daadi's room. Anger bursted from her reddened eyes. She tried her best not to shed her tears infront of this 'sinner'.

What ever punishment she gives him will be less when compared to his sins. She held her hand up to slap him on the face..but put it down and shook her head.

Geet - I wanted to slap you..but I wouldn't let my pure hands to touch on a sinner like you

She bursted into tears.

Dev- Geet, listen..

Geet - Shh! You listen to me Mr. Dev Khurana. I have listened you before, without a word, without a question You liar, cheater, sinner..You wanted my land and money? What's the use of you getting married to me? You could have asked me to give land and money..I would have given what you wanted..What the hell you think of your self?
when ever you want, you can get what ever you like? Till to date I have never even heard of a selfish liar like you..Where is your so called wife? You told me she was your sister-in-law? wow!

She clapped her hands and mocked at him

Geet - such a well planned act, kudos to you and your wife. I guess you are surprised to see me alive. huh? I wonder how many other girls have suffered like me because of you? Shame on you. So that's how you become rich I can sense everything now. If you aren't Maan Singh Khurana's brother, I wouldn't mind going to jail, after killing you

Daadi was witnessing Geet's confroontation with Geet on the door step of her room. Geet's words hit her like balls of fire. She touched her heart and slowly sat on her bed.

Geet ran to Daadi's room and saw Daadi wasn't feeling well. She gave Daadi a glass of water to drink

Geet - Daadi, are you ok?

Daadi - Yes I'm ok, but I don't think you are ok..

Geet's cry bursted into sobbing as she laid her head on Daadi's lap. Daadi touched her hair kindly.

Daadi - Geet, tell me what happened? why are you crying?
She then lifted Geet's chin to look at her face.

Geet - Daadi..I'm sorry..I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before.

She then told Daadi, how she met Dev, Naintara and the other two members. Daadi was shocked to hear Dev's fake marriage to Geet. Geet explained all the bits, including how they left her in the airport, took all her things and left alone. The biggest shock Daadi had was to get to know Geet is pregnant with Dev's child.

Geet - Daadi, I'm alive here today it's only because of Maan sir, or else I would have died a long ago

Daadi believed every bit of her words. Daadi saw the purity and pain from her eyes. She embraced Geet and her love for Geet's patiency grew further more. She wiped Geet's eyes and make her to sit on her bed. Daadi, being a women understood how hard it will be for Geet to continue her life..She is too young and rejected by the family and all alone in this big city.

Daadi - Geet, I understand how you feel..We will sort things together...calm down...

Geet - Daadi..I'm afraid about Maan

Daadi - Don't worry Geet, I will talk to him about this

Daadi enlightened her heavy heart with her consoling words..At the same Daadi was worried about her grand son, Maan. As far as she knows him, he won't handle these types of matters easily..She became more concerned about him than Geet.

Mean while, Maan was frozen on his steps outside Daadi's room.

Your comments are always welcome as it will help me more when I continue further more
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome ff. read all parts. loved them.
post next part soon and pls pm me.