Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I love pooris but when hot..thoda bhi cold hua..all the fun is gone.haaa..I want to make chole and pooris..maybe one of the days...uff..I am now tired of office....sasu is enjoying her HM..and too much work now...
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

hey kaisa thanks yar,..dost hai kisliye? The oil shd be hot when u fry them...but make it medium if u notice poori starts to become black..

yeah,..I make that sometimes..marwari kaddu aloo but we don't get any good kaddu here..I have stopped using it..how sad na..

haha i know.... i will try a few today...
yeah here we get really nice one.. i got the one which is dark orange.. so col of sabzi came out really good... haha..
yeah udon't get that many vegs..poor u...
ani_gr thumbnail

I love pooris but when hot..thoda bhi cold hua..all the fun is gone.haaa..I want to make chole and pooris..maybe one of the days...uff..I am now tired of office....sasu is enjoying her HM..and too much work now...

yes only when it is hot.. in LA i had food in Rajdhani.. they served relaly nice n hot pooris.. haha..
i know ur office timings are weird chitu..
Chits1 thumbnail
haan yar..mein tang aa gayee,.kuch bhi nahi milta..3-4 vegs lekar..I keep rotating..how sick...I am now tired of everything..ghar,office country..wanna go back to India 😭
Chits1 thumbnail
hey...dd nahi hai...gayo..why don;t u start a new thread..kabhi nahi kiya..chalo sree ganesh kar do..mera emoti button doesn't work from office...and conn is slow too.
ani_gr thumbnail

haan yar..mein tang aa gayee,.kuch bhi nahi milta..3-4 vegs lekar..I keep rotating..how sick...I am now tired of everything..ghar,office country..wanna go back to India 😭

awww mujhe bhi aise hi lagtha hai many times.. i want to go back.. akeli baitke kya karoon yaha pe... LOL...
ani_gr thumbnail

hey...dd nahi hai...gayo..why don;t u start a new thread..kabhi nahi kiya..chalo sree ganesh kar do..mera emoti button doesn't work from office...and conn is slow too.

yeha she did not come, may be she is busy or she might come later... i will try chitu....
ani_gr thumbnail
Here you go chitu..  new thread:
Chits1 thumbnail
gayo...mera office comp is full of virus..itna hang karta hai..gosh..imagine,they are not putting any anti virus..aisa office nahi dekha..mera emoti never comes...and it is attacked by virus..and then now,I find the comp slow..sasu ko bolti hoon..she says..nahi the comp is fine..horrible sasu..
gayo,mera new DP kaisa laga?
Chits1 thumbnail
Thanks gayo 😃

If the emoti is by the left side..I can post..but if I have to click..then gone..it gets stuck..ajeeb hai