Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ani_gr

Aaj zyaada kuch nahi. after SRGMP, i will just go down to get little stuffs from the groceries and then around 4 or so i will make pumpkin sabzi n phulkas & will have dinner at abt 5.30 or 6

you have so early dinner? 😊
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

wow..nice sweets..yumm !! 😆

Ani will be leaving most probably on the 5th of Sept.I want to watch all the shows..😭

oh i see u hv another 12 - 14 days... haha..
yeah try to catch up.. i get bored once it gets old... LOL...
ani_gr thumbnail

you have so early dinner? 😊

yeah every day i hv dinner at abt 6.30.. b ut today since i had brunch at abt 11.30 i will hv dinner early....
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani_gr

yeah every day i hv dinner at abt 6.30.. b ut today since i had brunch at abt 11.30 i will hv dinner early....

I see.😃

arrey pata hai..I like all reality shows when they are new..and then I get bored..haaa..I hate to watch the Grand Finale..itna bore hota hai..kheenchte hain for 3 hrs

arrey pata hai...this stupid chui mui came late yesterday and tells me..sorry I am late..I slept with my Bf ...how cheap na 😲
ani_gr thumbnail

I see.😃

arrey pata hai..I like all reality shows when they are new..and then I get bored..haaa..I hate to watch the Grand Finale..itna bore hota hai..kheenchte hain for 3 hrs

arrey pata hai...this stupid chui mui came late yesterday and tells me..sorry I am late..I slept with my Bf ...how cheap na 😲

haan only when u hv seen the program fresh and understood all contestants, finals mein interest nahi rahega.. nahi tho boring hai... Iss liye mein this seasons II nahi dekha.. mujhe theekn ahi laga starting se... LOL....
OMG..... really !!😲😲.. chee she is cheap.....
Chits1 thumbnail
arrey,even if u know the contestants and all..I always find the Finale boring..haaaaaaaaaaa...so mostly I skip the finale..basically finale is time pass..II5 mein the singers were not very good..gals were bad..I only liked one singer..and he got eliminated..that bihari guy...shashi suman..he was too good..

arrey..chui mui is sitting in the car..she is coming one hr late today..apne bf ke saath harkate kar rahi hai in the car..and I can see from here..cheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ani_gr thumbnail

arrey,even if u know the contestants and all..I always find the Finale boring..haaaaaaaaaaa...so mostly I skip the finale..basically finale is time pass..II5 mein the singers were not very good..gals were bad..I only liked one singer..and he got eliminated..that bihari guy...shashi suman..he was too good..

arrey..chui mui is sitting in the car..she is coming one hr late today..apne bf ke saath harkate kar rahi hai in the car..and I can see from here..cheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yeha they make it too long.. they shoudl just have it just like any other episodes that's fine too.. no need to do too much glamour.. haha..
i see i did not see II at all this time.... I think Bhoomi did not even deserve to be in top 3... 😲
omg chui mui is too bad yaar... yeh log ko kher kuch phark nahi padtha... haha...
OMG.......😲
ani_gr thumbnail
chitu i will just go down and get stuffs n be back....
Chits1 thumbnail

I know bhoomi shd be in the bottom 3..haaaa...

sure go ahead..I will go and have lunch now.
ani_gr thumbnail
Arrey i did not go it is raining heavily...