Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dimple,

Awesome vm. What can I say? They were always wonderful. Its so nice to see you here dear. 🤗

Cheers,
Ash
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Everyone! I m back with my second VM on Maneet!!
Its on the song Tu Jahan Mein Wahan From the movie "Salaam Namaste". I love this song and thought that it will suit Maneet too!!
Hope u all like it!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYE54fSBJuE[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYE54fSBJuE

Love
Dimple

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its so beautiful dimple..... The songs from Salaam Namaste suits them perfectly and the scenes you have blended so beautifully....

You are a genius girl. 👏

Love,
Ash
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Dimple u r here!!!! How have u been?? U too r a Geet fan? I got hooked to it 2 weeks back. Was surfing the channel saw one scene & thought of checking it out & the rest is history. 😃
Thanks fo rthe 2 fabulous VM's. Watched ur VM's after a long time after KDM. Only thing I wanted to ask u the picture quality of the VM's is it on purpose a little blurry? Or is it my connection, just wanted to check. Will look forward to more VM's from ur end.
Oh btw Purvi is hooked too. 😊
-Dimple- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Wow Dimple u r here!!!! How have u been?? U too r a Geet fan? I got hooked to it 2 weeks back. Was surfing the channel saw one scene & thought of checking it out & the rest is history. 😃

Thanks fo rthe 2 fabulous VM's. Watched ur VM's after a long time after KDM. Only thing I wanted to ask u the picture quality of the VM's is it on purpose a little blurry? Or is it my connection, just wanted to check. Will look forward to more VM's from ur end.

Oh btw Purvi is hooked too. 😊

Lana 🤗 How r u doing!! U have been missing from ages!!
Ya i got to know that u and purvi are a Geet fan too. Purvi told me this on FB!!
Mine was history too, was surfing channels and got to see the kurban hua dance from then only i never missed a single episode of it!!
Thank u so much dear for liking the mix, ya i agree with u that the quality of the video is a little blurry, its just with the VM not the original VM coz i think i tryed something which gave me this result I m checking it out how to get rid of it!!
Thanks again!!
-Dimple- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash08

Dimple,

Awesome vm. What can I say? They were always wonderful. Its so nice to see you here dear. 🤗

Cheers,
Ash

Awwww Ash good to see u here too, thought i was lonely here!! Thank u so much dear, i m glad that u liked the mix!!
-Dimple- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash08

Its so beautiful dimple..... The songs from Salaam Namaste suits them perfectly and the scenes you have blended so beautifully....

You are a genius girl. 👏

Love,
Ash

Thank u so much Ash!! Even i think that this song is made for them only!! Love it so much
Thanx once again
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW, beautiful VM! I love this song! (:
-Dimple- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidlicious

WOW, beautiful VM! I love this song! (:

Thank u so much dear 😳
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lana 🤗 How r u doing!! U have been missing from ages!!
Ya i got to know that u and purvi are a Geet fan too. Purvi told me this on FB!!
Mine was history too, was surfing channels and got to see the kurban hua dance from then only i never missed a single episode of it!!
Thank u so much dear for liking the mix, ya i agree with u that the quality of the video is a little blurry, its just with the VM not the original VM coz i think i tryed something which gave me this result I m checking it out how to get rid of it!!
Thanks again!![/QUOTE]

Dimple can u make a VM on their number itself 'Behne de'?? I would love to see all the lovely scenes on that number. Thanks well in advance.