Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shamil

thanks sweet heart and wish u happy frndship day tooπŸ€—

πŸ˜› same to u!!!!
this topic is the best frndship day gift from a SR posh princess!!😳

Originally posted by: shamil

πŸ˜†  buzzyy there is nothing to 'inspire' me in geet .. agreed there are 240 dupatta sessions and 20x34 times eyelocks and a screeching 'mahiiiiiii' every 2 minutes😳
but there all the members  think alike. ie. drool over maanπŸ˜› but ma DMG phankas are the beshht.. they succeeded in bringing out my 'writing' skills I had left after school days
I looowwwe ma dmg frndzz😍

Haha I agree with you Shamil. Though to be honest I like the show Geet better than DMG. I like the show for its storyline I feel the show actually has a story (at least currently it does I don't know about the future πŸ˜†) and a strong message to deliver to the audience unlike DMG. But, I am kind of tired now whenever the Mahiiiii track comes, I feel its totally overdone toooooooooooo many times that I am just like "not again!" But, when it comes to forums...........I do like DMG forum better than Geet forum. Geet forum like you said everyone thinks alike and there are like thousands of same posts made on the same darn thing that there's really no potential to talk about something different or have a debate or discussion about anything.
And plus, I have more friends in DMG forum and know people more here becuz, this was the first forum I ever started out on. πŸ˜‰ But, I hope even after DMG ends, you let me know where JS is going to go next and I am sure to follow you. πŸ˜›

P.S: Shamil, your signature quote is hilarious about "parda" LOL! πŸ˜† Hey did they ever found out who that parda freak was?
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣🀣..........This is fab Shamil.......🀣🀣🀣

Tintu, while sucking his thumb, gave his valuable comments too .." I fink Sidhu and Rampa are beryyy bad. doing dirty dirty things..shame shame ! my mama papa never do this"
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

🀣..........This is fab Shamil.......🀣🀣🀣

Tintu, while sucking his thumb, gave his valuable comments too .." I fink Sidhu and Rampa are beryyy bad. doing dirty dirty things..shame shame ! my mama papa never do this"

Badmaash Tintu na what say !!
Dsntmatter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! tht ws the funniest thing EVER! lol i had read none of the posts u toked abt bt still my lungs ALMOST burst! loved all ur nicks for the characters! btw the whole thing ws so balanced none of the fan groups wud gt hurt by this! and is there anyway i cud gt all ur posts in one go! like searching thm by ur name or sumthing!
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA this is hilariouss 🀣
🀣  you πŸ€£ are 🀣 the most 🀣 hilarious banda/bandi in this whole IF, Jhoota Singh ji!🀣 why don't you post regularly!!! waiting for ur nxt!!!

hey, do you have any fanclub? plz count me in!!! 😊