Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: naaju

๐Ÿ‘
simply loved it

thanks sweetie๐Ÿค—
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol..absolutely loved the title and the post even more..the gaali got me there too lolz. dil mein ghas. hahaha one hell of a post :D
mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hilarious parody of Dil Mil Gaye...๐Ÿคฃ

Seriously Dil Mein Ghaas is super entertaining...๐Ÿ‘

Lol..you could have joked also about how Arju prefers to see (not think) girls in skirts but wants his wifey/girlfriend in suits...๐Ÿ˜ˆ...

Lol..shaadi ke baad Arju ki sharafat aur bhi badhegi..๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by mghurye - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev4eva

lol..absolutely loved the title and the post even more..the gaali got me there too lolz. dil mein ghas. hahaha one hell of a post :D

thanks ๐Ÿค—
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: mghurye

Hilarious parody of Dil Mil Gaye...๐Ÿคฃ

Seriously Dil Mein Ghaas is super entertaining...๐Ÿ‘

Lol..you could have joked also about how Arju prefers to see (not think) girls in skirts but wants his wifey/girlfriend in suits...๐Ÿ˜ˆ...

Lol..shaadi ke baad Arju ki sharafat aur bhi badhegi..๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks ๐Ÿค—

sonii_sonii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shamil, all is said already ,nothing left for me.....ok your title reminds me of some filmi one๐Ÿ˜†, n some of the comments read karke yaadein taaza ho gaye.lol...But I missed your hotty hotty emotion icons๐Ÿ˜† they play a BIG role to help us to get a picture of the scene ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey by the way PM me the link of the stuff you guys r talking about MF, dont visit everyday the forum, so I guess I missed a big thing here...

Thanks
P :)
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was so waiting for this ...

you know, I have an idea. We ought to get Star One to start a show which is a spoof on all the other Star One shows (all in good humor).   Sorta like the movie 'Scary Movie'. I think they even had a show like that ... I know in Pakistan the old show 'Fifty Fifty' did that.

So ... my point is - our very own JS ji should be the script writer.

Seriously, JS ji, you ought to consider this -

That's IT - I'm starting a petition - Star One needs to start a show like that ... who's with me?

BTW - THIS TIME, I loved the title more than the article ... couldn't stop laughing at the title ... still am ..Edited by lilmzsunshine - 13 years ago
ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when i have joined forum to get back AR i thought the day i will lost hopes i will nor return to IF its worthless...............but when u started these topics.....i am like i will surely come to IF.....to just have fun and comments on your topic.....even if i will not get my pair....even if i dont watch the show............lol
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonii_sonii

Shamil, all is said already ,nothing left for me.....ok your title reminds me of some filmi one๐Ÿ˜†, n some of the comments read karke yaadein taaza ho gaye.lol...But I missed your hotty hotty emotion icons๐Ÿ˜† they play a BIG role to help us to get a picture of the scene ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey by the way PM me the link of the stuff you guys r talking about MF, dont visit everyday the forum, so I guess I missed a big thing here...

Thanks
P :)

thanks param๐Ÿค—
yeah, my spoof  is dedicated to all those he made me rofl in th MF with their 'out of the world' comments. wanna give them a ๐Ÿค—
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

i was so waiting for this ...

you know, I have an idea. We ought to get Star One to start a show which is a spoof on all the other Star One shows (all in good humor).   Sorta like the movie 'Scary Movie'. I think they even had a show like that ... I know in Pakistan the old show 'Fifty Fifty' did that.

So ... my point is - our very own JS ji should be the script writer.

Seriously, JS ji, you ought to consider this -

That's IT - I'm starting a petition - Star One needs to start a show like that ... who's with me?

BTW - THIS TIME, I loved the title more than the article ... couldn't stop laughing at the title ... still am ..

my sunshine๐Ÿค—
yeah, they shud really think of starting a spoof show.. it will garner the interest of people who dont watch their show too.. even I dont watch their shows๐Ÿ˜›