Love, Lingerie & Dhoka!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rampa's decision to  wear the red lingerie in front of  her hubby has brought mixed response from the fans at the 'Dill Mein Ghaas' forum. While SR fans welcomed her decision, AR fans have not been able to digest the fact that Rampa who "is still in love" with Arju ,would do some thing outrageous like this. While some of them wanted to know why Sidhu wants 'proof' about her love"(conveniently forgetting that Arju too used to make similar demands before) ,  a few others felt it was bound to happen one day.
"But we know, even if she end up sleeping with him, it will be compromise", said the ever optimistic Miss Lovely.

"Rampa is such a &$#%! its sooooo disgusting!! Who strips like that in front of her husband?? She should feel ashamed of herself! Both husband and wife are cheap" . Said Miss Rosy.

"She is trying to prove how pulchritudinous she is!". declared another AR fan , Dodo. The word 'pulchritudinous' unfortunately did not register anything to the poor souls at the forum and they were found asking one another what it means. Some googled the meaning while a  few others shook their head eagerly in agreement guessing it must be some 'gaali' for Rampa.

"Its soooooooo disgusting!!! How dare Sidhu gift  a lingerie to his wife?? He is soooo cheap!!yuckkk!! Ma arju is such a shareef bandha. He always gave her only choli, kangan, chooriyan and payal. But this guy Sidhu is a veryy lusty fellow. He wants only her body while arju wishes for her soul. He wouldnt do anything like this to Rampa had he been  her husband" , said Miss Imly.

Tintu, while sucking his thumb, gave his valuable comments too .." I fink Sidhu and Rampa are beryyy bad. doing dirty dirty things..shame shame ! my mama papa never do this"

After all the hungama, Sidhu finally decided it wasn't the 'right time' to 'do it'. While most of the SRians heaved a sigh of relief,  A few others were upset.

Miss Bunty , who had been waiting for months to see the C-night, said she didnt expect Sidhu to 'backstab' his fans like this.
"If Rampa can do a Mallika sherawat' act, why cant he turn into a Imran Hashmi and do it? He shud have atleast given her a passionate kiss. How long shud we wait for that??", she asked,  trying to hide her disappointment.She further added that she will continue with her 'bhook harthal' till the CVs agree to show her the scene.

Interestingly a few Arju fans were also upset. Munni was heard telling her friends that she had been collecting gaaliyan to 'pheko' at Sidhu when he does the 'cheap' act but the silly guy completely destroyed her 'mehanat'.

So how long will Rampa remain 'pure' ?? Will she do some 'dirty harkath' like this in future?? Will Sidhu ever  become 'shareef' like Arju?? Or will he remain the "body hungry" sidhu?
To know the answers to all these queries, keep watching Dill Mein Ghaas.😳

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah ............finally i get to comment first to one of the "Shamil the gr8" posts .
REserved *
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhavi I hate you  😭😭
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Bhavi I hate you  😭😭

Haila 😲😲😲Kyunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
JS Muaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I lobbbbbed this one!!!

Tintu, while sucking his thumb, gave his valuable comments too .." I fink Sidhu and Rampa are beryyy bad. doing dirty dirty things..shame shame ! my mama papa never do this"

Shame Shame papa mummy shame shame !!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rampa saab kuch Sidhu kay saat tho shareef hi rahega Akhir miya biwi hai  !!😉

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣
shamil.......sab keh diya......lol bacha party......LMAO.......
ohhhhhhh dear GOD BLESS U....... 🤗 😉
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
erm , thoda zyada Explicit ho gaya , nahin?? JS ji?? :P
Edited by caprigurl - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
thanks shanti & nusrat..
tintu is such an innocent bachha..
doesnt realise that had mama papa decided not to do 'it' she wont be sucking her finger now😛

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: caprigurl

erm , thoda zyada Explicit ho gaya , nahin?? JS ji?? :P

it is far less 'explicit' than the stuff I read here for the past two days in MF..
aap ko achha nahin laga.. koi baat nahin😊

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

Haila 😲😲😲Kyunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I dont mind both u playing hate u games here..
but mere taapik par ek nazar daalo..
hurted fans must have already runned to repart
😛