Shaurya is better Husband

puredesi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys i just wanted to share this with you that Shaurya is a lot better husband than Naitikhe is so caring and understand, always there for her to help,but if u see Naitik he is so annoying, never understand akshara situation and problems,instead he creates more problem for her.  for example right he is troubling her to get her attention but she always give him so much attention still he not understanding. I think that Naitik is very childish.

Please Share your Idea and Comments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by puredesi21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Born-star thumbnail
You are very right...
Not only naitik but all her In Laws are trouble maker for her.
Varsha is lucky to have better in laws and husband.
Naitik is childish no sensible man can think of such a crap idea.
He is using poor sneha praising het no wonder she will fell in love with him..
cooldudette thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I also felt that
Shaurya always is concerned if lot of responsibilities come on Varsha especially since she is pregnant

But during nandini's wedding, naitik firstly volunteered her to take on all responsibilities
when akshara had headache, he was throwing tantrums by inviting his friends
gayatri also told akshara to adjust even though akshara was doing  all the work

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheronia

You are very right...
Not only naitik but all her In Laws are trouble maker for her.
Varsha is lucky to have better in laws and husband.
Naitik is childish no sensible man can think of such a crap idea.
He is using poor sneha praising het no wonder she will fell in love with him..

yeah u r right....Singhanias are bahu ko gadha samjhne wale log...they think bahu is machine n she will be working all day without getting tired n complaining....😡 n on top of that if Naitik ever helps Akshara then we will see Gayatri frowning n jaleli roop will come up....whereas the Maheshwaris are very good towards Varsha....they joke, laugh if Shaurya helps Varsha,....but apne liye the case is totally different...
when Naitik was going to apply balm for Akshara, when she was haning a headche..that too Gayatri saw n said ki 'Rashmi se keh deti, woh laga deti, Naitik se ab yeh sab karwaogi...>??😡 😡
during Nandini's marriage we have seen that whenever Naitik wanted to help Akshara, Gayatri was standing there....badtameez aurat...

😡
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooldudette

I also felt that
Shaurya always is concerned if lot of responsibilities come on Varsha especially since she is pregnant

But during nandini's wedding, naitik firstly volunteered her to take on all responsibilities
when akshara had headache, he was throwing tantrums by inviting his friends
gayatri also told akshara to adjust even though akshara was doing all the work

Sad but true. Aksh is also loved by all at her sasural but she has zero support. It could be one of the reasons for her to do what jaleli says....she cant afford to go against jaleli coz jaleli's motto is my way or highway 😡   ðŸ˜¡. Initially I thought Naitik would be a very supportive husband but sadly, he isnt.
Born-star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

yeah u r right....Singhanias are bahu ko gadha samjhne wale log...they think bahu is machine n she will be working all day without getting tired n complaining....😡 n on top of that if Naitik ever helps Akshara then we will see Gayatri frowning n jaleli roop will come up....whereas the Maheshwaris are very good towards Varsha....they joke, laugh if Shaurya helps Varsha,....but apne liye the case is totally different...
when Naitik was going to apply balm for Akshara, when she was haning a headche..that too Gayatri saw n said ki 'Rashmi se keh deti, woh laga deti, Naitik se ab yeh sab karwaogi...>??😡 😡
during Nandini's marriage we have seen that whenever Naitik wanted to help Akshara, Gayatri was standing there....badtameez aurat...

😡

True,,,
i hate gaya i really wish in real life nobody gets in laws like them.
Naitik is trouble maker for her gaya is a jealous lady ...
Why they are so backward ?????:( I wana pull my hair
dada ji gaya ko bhi lay jatay apnay saath....

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Sad but true. Aksh is also loved by all at her sasural but she has zero support. It could be one of the reasons for her to do what jaleli says....she cant afford to go against jaleli coz jaleli's motto is my way or highway 😡   ðŸ˜¡. Initially I thought Naitik would be a very supportive husband but sadly, he isnt.

Tilu, Naitik got -285 votes on Hotpix as the most parfect husband material......😆 i voted thoda sa toh still -270....negative mein hai yaar....ulta demote kar raha hai koi...Krishna is leading with so many thousands of votes...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tilu, Naitik got -285 votes on Hotpix as the most parfect husband material......😆 i voted thoda sa toh still -270....negative mein hai yaar....ulta demote kar raha hai koi...Krishna is leading with so many thousands of votes...

yeh kaun sa poll hai? 🤣   ðŸ¤£ yedi ke track ke baad to aur bhi negative mein hi jayega
Born-star thumbnail

Lolzzzzz really????
Phir to Gaya Is most perfect saas material
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

yeh kaun sa poll hai? 🤣   ðŸ¤£ yedi ke track ke baad to aur bhi negative mein hi jayega

😆 par krishna bohot supportive hai yaar... sidha gun rakh diya prats k sar par.. he  deserves to win...