12/24 KB Written Update - July 26th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - July 26th, 2010

12/24 KB

Abhi pulls Mili close to him mistakenly. Mili stares at him in surprise. Abhi tries to clear the misunderstanding that he thought it was Simi. Suddenly, Neetu enters the room. Mili is resting her hand on Abhi's shoulders. Both are still looking at each other. Neetu is dumbstruck. Mili notices Neetu and immediately pulls her hand away. Abhi too looks shocked to see Neetu. He immediately turns the light on and smiles at Neetu as if nothing happened. Neetu questions, "Mili, what are you doing here? What's going on here?" Abhi raises his voice at Mili as if blaming her. He commands her to explain what she was doing here. Mili is hesitant. She tries to say something but Abhi demands that she speak clearly. Mili walks away. Abhi changes back to his jovial self. He pulls Neetu's hand and thanks her for saving their plan. Neetu looks confused. Abhi clarifies, "Simi did tell you, didn't she? We are planning for Vishal and Mili's wedding secretly. We are going to surprise her. But I think she's in doubt which is why she came to clarify." Abhi picks up the card and shows it to Neetu. He also brings other set of cards that he had hidden under his pillow. He tells Neetu, "Now you are also part of this. You'll have to select the clothes and accessories." Neetu tries to look pleased. She hands the cards back to him and leaves.

In the Kitchen

Simi notices Mili lost in thoughts. Her hand is very close to the burner. Simi is shocked and immediately pulls Mili's hand away. Simi questions her, "Mili, what's wrong? What are you thinking about?" Simi notices Mili is making black coffee, "And you are drinking black coffee again? How many times have I told you not to drink black coffee as it is not good for health but you never listen." Mili is reluctant and shivering. Simi wants to know what's wrong and calmly asks her. Mili tries to ignore the thought but Simi forces her to share. Mili says, "You all are hiding something from me, right?" Simi denies but Mili compels her fill her in. Simi suddenly notices that Mili feels feverish. She advises Mili, "Take care of yourself, ok and don't drink black coffee. Go to your room while I get the medication for you." Simi walks away. Mili seems extremely disturbed. She remembers in flashback Simi's advice that she should limit her interaction with Abhi and the moment when Abhi pulled her close and Neetu noticed it. Mili gets emotional and says to herself, "Simi di, please don't misunderstand me."

In the Living Room

Manju is folding clothes and Neetu is sitting near her. Neetu hesitantly says, "Mom, About Mili and ..." Manju immediately asks her to explain. Neetu denies the thought. Suddenly her cell phone rings and she says, "The car has arrived. Omi ji could not come so he sent the car. I'll leave." She gets up and takes a few steps. Manju advises her to take care of herself. Neetu pauses and says, "Mom, I may be wrong but keep an eye on Mili and Abhi." Manju is completely shocked and nervously asks for an explanation. Neetu tells her, "There is nothing. It's just that they are both of same age. They have similar habits. They are friends and are quite comfortable with each other. I don't want anything bad to happen. That's all." Manju is disturbed and wants to know why is Neetu thinking in such manner. Neetu begins to explain what she saw but ignores it. Neetu leaves. Manju is extremely worried and wonders what Abhi is upto. She prays to Matarani to protect them. Simi has overheard this conversation and looks upset.

Simi walks in her room. Abhi gets startled and tells Simi to atleast warn him before barging in. He is working on something secret. Simi sits on the bed next to Abhi and begins to straighten the case on the pillow. She questions Abhi, "Was Mili here a little while ago?" Abhi replies, "Yes, she was here to investigate. I think she is doubtful. I almost got caught." Simi wants to know the details. Abhi quips, "Why are you interrogating like a reporter? Do you want to get this printed as a headline in the newspaper?" He notices Simi seems upset. He continues, "Nothing happened! Mili was here. Then Neetu came at the last minute and saved the situation. Don't worry!" Simi is not convinced. She says, "So this means before Neetu came nothing happened between you and Mili." Abhi confronts, "What could've happened between us? Why are you questioning like that? What is wrong with you?" Simi pulls the cover over herself, lays down with her back facing towards Abhi and says, "Do turn off the lights." Abhi too gets upset and vexed. He turns off the lights and goes to bed. Simi ponders.

On the terrace
Mili is sitting on the terrace, pondering. RS comes and questions her why she is up at 1:00 at night. He advises her to rest. Mili says, "Papa ji, may I ask you something?" RS asks her what's wrong. Mili says, "If unknowingly I commit a mistake, a mistake for which Simi had warned me earlier, will Simi forgive me for it?" RS explains, "If Simi explained something to you then you must be careful dear. If you did commit a mistake and you feel repentance then that's good. I know my Simi. She is magnanimous. She will definitely forgive you. Now, It's late. You rest."

Living Room

Next morning, Manju ji is praying. Abhi walks in and complains of the hot weather. He notices Manju and tells her, "Aunty ji, I've taken care of the cards and mailed them. All that is left is to invite the neighbors for 'Mehndi' and 'Sangeet'. I'll take care of that." Manju retorts angrily, "I got my two daughters and a son married. Don't tell me what needs to be done or not." Manju turns around and continues her prayers. Abhi jovially says, "Aunty ji, I took care of the most important task of the morning. Breakfast!" Manju turns and looks at him. Abhi shows her the bag and says that he noticed hot egg pakoras being made so he bought for everyone. Manju is flabbergasted and immediately begins to scream at him, "Are you out of your mind? It's Monday. The day of Goddess. On Mondays, I don't even look at eggs and you brought them home?! Keep it away from here." She tries to purify her prayer area and the house, blaming Abhi that he does not follow any ethics but is destroying hers. Abhi admits his mistake to himself and decides to donate the food to the poor. He begins to leave in a hurry when he bumps into Mili and helps her gain her balance. Abhi apologizes that he didn't see her. Mili admits that she didn't either. Abhi questions, "Where are you going this early in the morning?" Mili tells him that she is going to the university as she has something pending. Abhi tells her that he will drop her. Mili tries to deny but Abhi pulls her like a close friend and walks out with her. Manju ji is shocked to notice this and remembers Neetu's words. She prays to Matarani to protect her family.

In RS and Manju's Room

RS is furiously telling Manju, "Manju ji how dare you think of such nonsense? Beware of Goddess' wrath. I am amazed, how could you even think of such rubbish." Manju interrupts, "I am not out of my mind. I saw and heard some things, which is why I am saying. It is a matter of my daughter and the reputation of this house, so I have to speak." RS advises that sometimes it is better to think rationally. The way you are thinking of Abhi, you are being unjust towards him." Manju replies, "Unjust? The way my son was treated unjustly, I have no strength to bear anything else. Do you have any idea of the way people talk about us?" RS is shocked to hear Manju's words. He furiously says, "People?! Have you thought about what you do? Only one thing can happen. Either do as you feel or do as people tell you. Was it your decision to keep Abhi as a live-in son in law or people's decision?" Manju retorts, "Yes, it is all my fault. I must've not taken care of my children well. But whatever the case maybe, Abhi must interact with Mili responsibly. It isn't right for them to behave in such a way." RS is trying to explain when Simi interrupts. She says, "Mom, I'll talk to Abhi." Suddenly, Abhi walks in and overhears. He questions, "What is it that you want to talk about?" Everyone stares at him. He walks closer to them and asks, "What are you discussing about?" Simi is speechless. Manju says, "Abhi, let me tell you." RS immediately interrupts and tries to change the topic to business. Abhi smiles and gives confirmation of some payment. Suddenly, his cell phone rings and he excuses himself. RS advises Simi, "Simi dear, please talk to Mili first. I don't think this is the right time to talk to Abhi. Because if there is even a bit of truth in this matter, then this will wreak havoc on us." Simi is in deep thoughts.

PRECAP: Mili's engagement ceremony is taking place. Everyone is happy. Mili picks up the ring. Vishal holds his hand up for Mili to place the ring on his finger. Mili keeps staring at him. Everyone looks confused.

Thank you, friends, for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please hit the LIKE button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for one more wonderful update😊
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a fantastic update!!
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. What is wrong with Manju? Abhi has done everything for the family and she is treating him so badly. I don't understand why she is unable to learn her lesson the first time. uhhh Thanks for the update! 😊

Riya
ramas thumbnail
Thanks dear Did n't have time to watch. awesome update and thanks for helping out.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear for the wonderful update !!!

Looks like Milli will be runaway bride again !!
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks so much prestigious, that was such an awesome and well-written update. You totally saved me the trouble of watching the episode. IMO, the current track is just nonsense. Manju is playing her same old broken record. Abhi-Milli stuff is irritating to watch and CVs have ruined both characters. The past few episodes have been dull and lifeless as though the show is on it's last leg. My favorite character Omi is missing too.
paarul thumbnail
thanks for wondeful updates....