Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
HINAA😊....I know what you meanπŸ˜‰......but plz continue.......change the names maybe😊.......just kidding.....my POV is it should not be a problem......but i am ok with whatever you all decide😊
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh my oh my.... so thats why the house pictures helped you write and that means you have already written that part.... pls post it soon, definitely challay ga...

thanks for the brilliant write up,
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Hinz, you're baiting us hmm? OK.... will wait patiently for the "filmy" part..... *tapping foot*
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hina... Ab Kya ????😳
Wah Wah ! Kitni acchi jagah you've stopped the third part !!!πŸ˜†
Why u doing this haan????πŸ˜†

Waiting for the filmy part !!πŸ˜‰
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hina...you're just reeling us in...Please do not stop...continue...Loved it...and can so imagine YaRav with those dialogues and looks...Please please...
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hina...............why did you stop over that bit!   πŸ˜•  (Me throwing a fit!)  I was so lost in reading.........I didn't realise you ended it there!  😲  Pls, do you want me bald?  I am beginning to tear my hair out!! 
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ab???????? Hinaaaa .. this is like taking us to the peak .. and *thud* we all fall down! πŸ˜• Kya yaaaar!  πŸ˜† 

This was fabbb .. OMG .. I could totally picture it!! 😍 Loved the part where he pulls the window down .. and raindrops splashed on her face! 😍 And my dear .. you hit a SIXER with the 'right turn to my house' bit!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ Loved .. loved .. loved it!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks guys
and sorry,I knew it wasn't a good idea to leave it there
I'm writing more now
will post as soon as I finish !

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Part 4

" ab ? " they looked at each other and turned to their windows to gauge the downpour and it didn't look like the rain was going to stop anytime soon,atleast not before dawn they presumed ...

" hmph ...intezaar karte hain baarish rukne ka aur kya? ..." he reclined his seat back and showed her the button to do the same ....
" sab meri galti hai ...na mai tumhe yeh shortcut lene ko kehti aur na hum yahan phaste " she cursed herself ...
" please Yami, its not your fault that the road got blocked at both ends ..." he said and added "and even if we had taken the main road ,I would have been stuck on my way back anyway ..."
" hmmm ..." she agreed and began to settle in her seat when he jumped excitedly
" how about we walk home? " he cheered
" huh? " she was clueless of what he meant  " home ? "
" arey ,my house is only a street behind remember,we passed it on our way ?chalo chalte hain "
" but Gaurav ,bahar to kitni baarish ho rahi hai "
" haan to mere paas chaata hai na ,ek minute ruko "
As he bent back to pull out the umbrella from behind her seat ,she quickly pulled her seat upright almost knocking his nose ....
" I'm sorry ,that must have hurt .. " she freaked out to see his nose turn red
" its ok Yami ...I'm alright " he said rubbing his nose
" I'm so sorry Gaurav ,I didn't realize how ..." and she almost took her hand to his nose to nurse it but pulled it back instantly realising how  awkward it was for both...he sensed her guilt and laughed it off with the excitement to get out of the car into the open ...

Gleefully he stepped out of the car with the umbrella and hopped to the other side to fetch her ...
She was unsure of the idea of going to his house at this time of the night but he had left her no choice ...his sparkling smiley face was hard to turn down ....

He opened the door for her and as she stepped she felt her feet drowning in the rain water... Though she loved the romantic aspect of the rains,she absolutely despised the sickly wet and unhygeinic side-effects that tagged along...
"kya hua ? " he asked curiously when she hesitated to come out
" wo ...mujhe ...paani se kuch ... "
" arey kuch ni hoga,tum bahar to ao .... " holding her hand ,he pulled her out and moved her to the raised pavement ...
" ab Mumbai , Chandigarh ya Kanpur ki tarah clean to nahi hai, yaha ki sadke to isse bhi buri hai,shukar karo hume zyada door nahi jaana ,chalo " he grabbed her arm and pulled her under the umbrella and they started making their  way towards his flat...

~~~

While walking in the heavy rain ,unknowingly they came very close and surprisingly they felt nothing awkward about it ...sharing a comfortable proximity they reached his street crossing all rainy hurdles ...
" bas ab zyada door nahi hai " he assured
" koi baat nahi ,I'm ok with it now  "she smiled
" ghar par Surili ko bataya tumne? "
" oh mai to bhool hi gayi "
" to abhi call karlo "
He gently moved away and left her with the umbrella to make the call...and she quickly explained everything to her sister while he wholeheartedly enjoyed the rain...

She blushed a little looking at his perfect enhanced physique and admonished herself for coming up with such embarrassing thoughts...

She rushed and covered him with the umbrella but he preferred to get wet instead and moved out of the shade ...
" Gaurav ,tumhe thand lag jayegi ,phir maa se milne Kanpur kaise jaoge? "
" Yami yar barsaat me bheegne ka maza to kuch aur hi hai, aao tum bhi iska maza le lo " brushing back the wet hair with his fingers he looked an absolute rain hero...
" nahi, mere paas to koi aur kapde bhi nahi hain " and she looked like the dainty rain princess...
" koi baat nahi tum mere koi kapde pehen lena ...ajao !" he gestured her to join in the fun and she couldn't say no to him again ...

" aao na ..."

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKQXEnl3zEM[/YOUTUBE]

The rains Gods took control and the street was almost void of any human activity ...He twirled around in the raindrops like a carefree soul and she danced like a beautiful fairy ....the frills of her white dress added to the rainy magic ....and together they had a hearty time under the trickling drops...

hey
didn't I say it was filmy :) hope u liked it still
apologies for leaving u at that point earlier and u all must have guessed that the next bit will be at his house ..
credit for the song goes to Eksie who made me create the scene around it ,wanted to make a VM but I'm tied for time ...but will definitely make a quick VM on the song I'm going to use next !
see u soon then!

cheers
Hina

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wah Wah Wah !! She knocked his nose!!!πŸ˜†

Mere kapde pehen lena !!!πŸ˜† Awww

I loved it Hina !!!πŸ€— Loved the song!

Plz be as fast with the next part as you were with this one !πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Edited by naina_18 - 13 years ago