Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I have to say this....i know bachi   Fatima beat me to it......OMG... what an imaginatoinπŸ‘ ......hats off to you.....i was 😳.andπŸ˜ƒ.....chaloge mere saath😍.....plz next part......soooo proud of my yaraverianπŸ˜†
Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hina .. firstly, I had this HUGE smile reading through the OS .. could imagine it all, like its happening right in front of my eyes!!! πŸ˜ƒ Kaaaaaaash 😍 And by the time I came to the end bit .. and read "tum chalogi mere saath? .. mere ghar?" I gasped, and all I could say & think was OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

Woh din kab aayega?! 😍 😍 And yes .. like Fati mentioned .. love the title, and now the song is playing in my head!!! 😳
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOOOOOOOL nyc one Hina....lmao lets see wat hapens now! πŸ˜†
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Hina, no fair.... so what did Yami reply?!?!?! huh?? you cant leave us hanging like this, girl!!!!
YOU'VE GOTTU WRITE THE NEXT PART SOOON!!!!! *πŸ€ͺ😍

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Part 2

" chalogi mere ghar ? "

A strange sense of belonging was clearly visible in his eyes and that said it all...
Taken aback by his unexpected question ,Yami was flustered and wondered if an answer was needed... Secretly ,she had been desperately anticipating this moment but now when it was here,she felt numb with the sudden joy ....

" Yami ? " he snapped his fingers
" huh  ! " she turned red
" kya hua ? I completely understand if u dont want to come ... mai to bas aise hi soch raha tha kyuki maa tumse milke bohot khush hoti " he said and hoped to convey the underlying message...

The introvert in him had always curtailed his strong feelings for her but the positive vibes he'd been getting from her recently were a strong indication of her acceptance ...

"nahi Gaurav ! ....aisi baat nahi hai ..... " she said aloud and when she saw the smile in his eyes she whispered "I'd love to join you "and said  '...in every sense...' to herself ......

A long silent moment of celebration followed ,with both rejoicing the beginning of a confession and this was all they needed for now... an assurance of togetherness...

~~~

The quiet moment was disturbed by the workers on the sets...they were preparing for the storm prediction that night... Gaurav and Yami turned around to watch them from the railing as they pulled over the covers ...
Meanwhile the wind started to blow strong and her hair was playing havoc on her face...she initially tucked them behind her ears but  soon got irritated and tried to tie them in a bun ...but when she noticed the disagreeing look on his face she instantly let them loose...

He smiled wholeheartedly at her gesture and gently inched towards her till his arm touched hers ...Her heart galloped a million times and she gasped for air when he placed his hand in front of her ...
She was beginning to lose grip on her senses with his proximity and couldn't begin to understand what his hand gesture meant ...

He then leaned towards her and said " chalo mai tumhe ghar chod deta hoo ... " and softly whipsered " toofan aane wala hai ... " into her ear,pursing his lips to control the stubborn smile that crept up involuntarily on sensing her haywire breath...

She instantly looked up to face him and their eyes met ...the naughty glint in his eyes reflected an irresistable smile on her face and soon the two broke into a chuckle...

The unit members heard their laughter and one of them shouted out  "sir aap log ghar nahi gaye abhi tak? ,jaldi jayiye warna baarish shuru ho jayegi... "

She sweetly gave him the 'lets go' nod and he cheekily clutched her hand with his ....

~~~

He waited outside her make -up room and looked at his watch wondering how long she'd take to get changed ... Yami on the other hand ,took longer than usual as she played their terrace moment in her head again and again...

" Yami,aur kitna time logi change karne me ? " he said knocking on the door after having lost all patience ....She blinked out of her trance and yelled " bas ho gaya ,do minute "

But the 2 minutes turned into 5 and she still wasn't out ...he went up to knock on the door again but was left in awe when she opened the door looking gorgeous in a pretty white knee length dress...She looked simple but beautiful and he couldn't take his eyes off her ...

" chalein ? " she said ,smiling at his dumbstruck look and he stored her angelic image in his head for a later reference and ushered her out to the main door....

As they walked out of the sets the song below played on the spot boy's radio ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlisx_alNcM[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlisx_alNcM

cheers
Hina

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow hina, this is gr8

whenever abher let us down we should have yarav instead πŸ˜‰

thanks for continuing
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Wow !!! Indirectly she agreed to come !!
Loved the nuances of the feelings you described !!!😍
Yami in white length knee dress !!! and He couldn't take his eyes off her !!😍 can sooo imagine that !!😍
Fab VM !! Loved the effects you used !!πŸ‘

Thanks sooo much yaa!! Yarav keeps our spirits high !! when Episode makes us feel low !!😳
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hina...what a beautiful way to describe their feelings for each other...so subtle but still there...Thanks a lot..needed this after today's episode....please ...need a third part for tomorrow...YaRav's major fight....
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Hina for the second part.........I read this and watched the VM just now.......after I saw today's episode........and it did me good to read and see this!  Please continue if you can........ I think we will need a few more one by one as things get more and more serious on the show!  😊

Fab OS!!  πŸ‘
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hina i m ur fan now..r u a writer? i m asking seriously...i was so upsate 2 c today's epi bt ur 2nd pt  is so soothing...3rd pt plz jaaaaaldi....plz hina