~Shayad yehi to pyaar hai ~YaRav SS~pt 4 pg 5~ - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG Hina loved part 2!! Awesome!! God YaRav have got me gagaaaaaaaa.. Haii.. And the Shayad yehi to pyar hai.. Now I can't see anyone else.. only YaRav on this song.. seems made for them. Loved it.๐Ÿ˜
HINAAAAAAA....................shouting and jumping with joy......well not literally๐Ÿ˜†.....guests hain na๐Ÿ˜•.....luv how u included the 2mins from exam epi๐Ÿ˜Š.....we yaraverians were wondering wether GK saw her ih the red dress so the white dress part was fab...can so imagine his looks and her shying๐Ÿ˜ plz continue....need lot of VMs and OS to get us thru the next few epis....agree with MARI  after watching the VM cant imagine anyone else on  the song    hayeeee singing and swaying๐Ÿ˜ณevery word in the lyric soooo suits AbHer/YaRAV๐Ÿ˜......THANK YOU๐Ÿค—
lovely yar thanks for making it!!
Hina ... the 2nd part was ... aaaahhhhh ... BEAUTIFULLLLL to say the least!! Loved every word!!! OMG .. the 'in every sense' part was terrific ๐Ÿ‘ and everything else that followed .. wow wowww wowwwww!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

And the song soooo suits them .... seems like it was created just for YaRav! ๐Ÿ˜ And your VM with only the smiley pics ... just enhanced it all even more!!!!

LOVE IT!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by fj08

wow hina, this is gr8

whenever abher let us down we should have yarav instead ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks for continuing
my thoughts exactly!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OMG part 2 was awesome Hina di!!! Loved every bit and the descriptions u give are sooo good, can imagine it all!!! loved that line  "in every sense"..too good๐Ÿ˜ณ!!! and aww Yami in a white dress..could imagine that as well, and loved how u incorporated the song playing on the spot boy's radio!! loving this!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks so much guys
all the comments mean a lot
hope I can come up with something further
have a feeling we'll need it the most today !

I'll try my best I promise :)

Part 3

"Gaurav ... " she whispered ,while he tried to tune the radio to continue the same song...
" huh? " he asked
" you sure its not inconvenient ? "
" kya? "
" I mean,dropping me home...seriously I can take a cab ,its no big deal " she explained and he gave up on the radio and turned to face her ...
" come on Yami ,why are u being so formal ?"
" ni aisi baat nahi hai Gaurav ,its just coz u'll have to go out of your way and the roads on my side might be blocked because of the rain "
"and thats precisely why I dont want u to take a cab ,I can't leave u alone in this horrid weather ! "
Without realizing how sweet he sounded to express his concern,he carried on with the driving paying no heed to her I'll-be-fine-on-my-own talk and she couldn't resist staring at him openly...
The perfect song earlier and now the bewitching weather made her feel the romance in the air and with him beside her ,she wished for time to come to a halt...

~~~

After a few quiet long moments,he started feeling a little conscious of her fixated look ...'how is one supposed to recover from a dizzying stare session?' he wondered and eventually found a way to end her harmless yet endearing assault ... 
Slowly he pressed the button to bring her window down until a few raindrops splashed her face and she finally came out of her reverie...
Letting out an immediate inward chuckle he quickly pressed the button again to pull the window back up before she got wet ,also to save her the embarrassment but guess it was too late for that...she had already turned crimson ...

Pursing her lips and fidgeting with her long tresses ,meekly she rolled her eyes and turned to face him when he slammed the brakes to stop at the traffic lights ...

He gave her a slide glance initially but soon got drawn into a full-fledged eyelock until the cars behind began to honk their horns as the light had turned green...
this time it was Yami who came to her senses first and whispered his name to bring him back to reality...flustered he hit the gas pedal and waved a sorry to the traffic behind ...

~~~

The roads started to get flooded heavily and many were being blocked and shut to the incoming traffic...He could barely see through the wet windscreen and the wipers were beginning to wear out  ... But the ambiance inside was totally the opposite with slow instrumental tracks playing on the radio ,the scene seemed just perfect...

" Gaurav , take the next right please " she said spotting the  familiar street
" Yami ...but thats the way to my house ... " he was confused
" and mine too ...." she muttered giving him a subtle hint ...
" huh ? " he frowned
" I mean, its a shortcut to my house too ..." she retorted and he realized how sweetly yet cleverly she had sent her message across...

Soon after they drove past his house he said "so you must have passed my house a few times then ? "and  tried her technique on her...
She took her time to answer this one " yeah , I did ... a few times ..." coz she  knew what he was implying ...
" hmmm, so why didnt you ever ... " and before he could complete his sentence he got interrupted by the big no-entry sign as the road ahead was closed for maintenance works...
" kya ? " he yelled
" oh no ! sorry Gaurav ,I wasn't aware of these recent roadworks ..." she said regretting the suggestion of  the shortcut ...
" its ok Yami ...we'll just have take the long route instead ,don't worry "
He put her at ease and reversed the car around only to find the other side being shut too...
" o bhaiya ,hame jaane do please ,phir chahe aap barrier laga dena " he requested the municipality worker putting up the barriers...
" nahi saab ,ab to ye  baarish ke rukne par hi hatega " the guy was in a hurry to run back indoors ...
" par bhaiya hum ...yahan ...gaadi me ...kab tak ? " she requested him this time but
" wo sab mujhe nahi pata "  said the man rudely and speeded away on his two wheeler...

Giving each other the pleasurably  troubled look they screamed  "ab ? "

guys
I know this is super delayed and I'm sincerely sorry for taking so long
and i also know how much u guys must hate me for leaving it at that point
but i wanted to know if its still ok to take the route that i'm wishing to go
u must have an idea from the hints I left in between
let me know and I promise i wont take long in posting the next part
I'm so thrilled about the coincidence of GK's house pics published today and me writing a scene on it,just makes it all the more exciting ...
thanks for your patience and a huge ๐Ÿค— for all the appreciation
love
Hina

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago
HINAAAA me too screaming AB?......what next ?....you cant leave us like that๐Ÿ˜ฒ......it is criminal.....i was so caught up with your writing i did not see the end.......what  are you doing to us?...are you posting the rest soon?....my  yaraveria is shooting up๐Ÿ˜Š......plz continue......dont leave us hanging in the middle of the road๐Ÿ˜ƒ .......once again a fab job ๐Ÿ˜.....thank you.....thank you...... thank you...... this is for you ๐Ÿค—

Ratna
thanks so much for the ๐Ÿค—,here's some for u ๐Ÿค—
and I'm so sorry to have done this
actually I have written bits of the next part already
will post it once u guys give me the go ahead
I'm a little sensitive and held up coz its YaRav  I'm writing abt and I dont want any issues what so ever :)

also coz the next couple of parts are a bit too filmy ๐Ÿ˜‰
hope u know what I mean :)