Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aroradaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lambooo

Ohhhhh..h🤣🤣vvvvahahaa......you made my SRK......I was so sad as it is raining and I am not able to go outside.....but your long post has made me laugh.....oh my God.... I will not argue or make you see reason......I will just laugh and laugh..........anybody out there to join me in this laughter riot............hahaha....ooh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣hhhha........Tappu's mata's attempt to murder act is not evil..heh🤣🤣🤣🤣ehehe........marriage by cheating &deceit is not evil......hohohohahaah.....forcing upon somebody who does not want you and humiliating him in the most possible crude way is not evil.....stomach is aching....hahahaha.....instigating V🤣ansh to kill himself is not evil......tears rolling down with laughter....ohh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣hha🤣haahaha.......swapping the letter of truth instead of letter of lies is not evil............i cannot laugh anymore.......ha🤣🤣🤣🤣ahah🤣aaaha........plotting even in a house where pyre is put out is not evil........oh my my.......hahhahahaaa...........

Who want to join me in this laughter riot..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣........come and have a hearty laugh here....join my Laughter Club.

@lamboo ji

u must thanks us atleast we make u laugh otherwise u r ichaa is always busy in cry mode😭😭😭   

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aroradaks

i whole heartedly support uuuuuuuuuuu
thanks 2 u to make clear 2 all tappu haters why we love tappu😳😳😳
            alwayssssss😳😳😳

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Many hugs for u dear😊 Yes I felt instead of everyone asking I should just write it down once and for all and they would have their answer😊
abhay119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

im happy to make u laugh but did u read the whole thing? I doubt it cos I explained each and every single act of hers and my definiton of it! This is my definiton of evil and according to me she has not become evil yet! Her act to murder Ichha was definitely not excusable but those who murder only once for some reason dont become evil they have done a horrible act but see I went to jail the other day as part of my law studies and there was an 18 year old boy who had been just sentenced to 22 years in jail for murder! Listening to his story almost made me cry! His upbringing was so bad...his alcoholic parents never cared for him so he fell in with the wrong crowd when he became a teenager! HE wasnt bad but one impulsive stab in a fight and his whole life is ruined! he will be in his 40s b4 he can come out...his young days where people study get a job go to college get married have kids....his will have NOTHING except jail! U might say he killed a person so hes evil but meeting him we could see he was a gentle guy who never denied he deserved his punishment! So he is not evil! Evil is when ur heart becomes rotten and u dont have emotions left! u kill mercilessly and do it multiple times and u take pleasure from it! all what tapu has done has been done in anger in ego from her childhood experiences! Once the hatred for Ichha goes and Tapu realises that Ichha always loved and cared for her...she will be cured!😊

srk jii as a law student will u ignore the motiv and evidence of crime or u will only concentrate fact tht wht was facial reaction of criminal. did he enjoyed his crime or not. which dance he performed cha-cha-cha or salsa after his crime. so from now every criminal will start sheding some tears after his crime and he will be freed on tht basis. i read ur post and saw all ur explaination and found tht ur whole logic is moving around two points. firstly the Tapu great did something only becoz she hate Ichha. is it give u licence to commit crime if u hate someone? secondly she was afraid and his facial expression was showing tht she was not enjoying. u even find cute whn she was praying to God tht she wd not be exposed after Ichha murder attempt. wht a logic. whn there was topic abt some section of law (i dont remember) u justified Tappu on the basis of laws. now do ur logics stands before law? so u make ur logic only according to convenience. a m agree with LAMBOO, we can only laugh. arguing with u is useless. A good topic for comedy circus. so just enjoy it. 👏 👏
Please tell us objectively what will be the alternative in clear terms of punishing criminals other than jail.....
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Icha obviously will be in cry mode bec she is surrounded by the devil of devils. I wont be laughing with a friend like Tapasya either bec she doesnt know definition of a friend.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: lambooo

Please tell us objectively what will be the alternative in clear terms of punishing criminals other than jail.....

I have said in the other threads! The Australian Government is a good one! Here investments are made in jails but they dont throw EVERYONE in jail! For those who they KNOW how to solve their problem...numerous other law courts have been set up! Family courts...where those that beat their wives or family related issues...they know that rehabilitation and not JAIL is the answer! So instead of punishment they order them to attend those programs set up specially for these sort of people! And look at the stats! They actually work! Jail is not as effctive as people think! Ive been there and ive seen it and ive heard everything from the inmates! jail for certain purposes is useful but on the whole ive now seen and discovered the reality of jail! I was surprised to knowhow comfortable their lives are!
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aroradaks

@lamboo ji

u must thanks us atleast we make u laugh otherwise u r ichaa is always busy in cry mode😭😭😭   

We will prefer to cry for Icha who is pure and we dont wish to laugh on Tapsya's sin, coz her the enjoyment is temporary,  in her mind she is crying and frighten more than any one in the show.

Edited by mkdeepaa - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

We will prefer to cry for Icha who is pure and dont wish to laugh on Tapsya's sin, coz her the enjoyment is temporary,  in her mind she is crying and frighten more than any one in the show.

Well I can agree with that!😊 The fact that her crimes dont make her feel good and happy is a good point!😊
well i got into similar argument in Pratigya forum where many Krishna lovers justified in goondaism as love or the fact his "thakur" background made him so.........

w/o siding with anyone i feel tapasya's acts cannot be justified as she does it knowingly and never repents on it...

yes she looks scared and even prays to god but not out of love for anyone else but for her own safety.....

she twice made an attempt to kill somebody...............one was planned and other was abetment to suicide...

In a recent case of Ruchika murder case the honorable SC has said and i quote "Abetment involves a mental process of instigating a person or intentionally aiding a person in doing of a thing. Without a positive act on the part of the accused to instigate or aid in committing suicide, conviction cannot be sustained"

Tapasya during her conversation with vansh made it amply clear to him that he(vansh) has no reason to live as veer and ichcha will never forgive him..........i think poor vansh had no other option to save his face......

I cannot comment whether tapasya is evil or not but we should look at motive and thought process of a person and all through out Tapasya's intentions and actions have not been of a small child being jealous...

On point of sending her to jail...................i think we have enough reasons to believe that Tapasya cannot in her present life be cured of her twisted logic and i think neither community service or a jail term will help...

Tapasya needs blind love to be lived with and it seems she has ichcha and nani to give company....
Edited by Voldermoth - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yeh but whats with all that screaming that veer killed vansh? dear god even tapu knows veer better than ichha does!🤢

🤣 Sorry dear But I couldn't help but Laugh at this comment Sorry
Lamboo Ji U r absolutely right!!!Then Taps must also know Veer loves Ichcha na 😉 😉