Uttaran

Tapu! It aint EVIL! - Page 4

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
like i said ji...unless there they BEAT and PHYSICALLY torture the inmates...it wont do anything to her! it will make her hatred so deep she will become a ruthless killer and on her way to killing ichha she wont CARE what she does! she will become a maniac! she will then say...my lifes maksat was to kill ichha...now that thats done I can die peacefully! and she'll kill herself! is that any sazaa? what sort of life is that? by then ichha wudve become settled in life...so many lives would be ruined this way! and tapu will say...i dont even need to go to jail!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I may have similarities to ichha when it comes to the matter of tapu but other than that i am nothing like ichha! I fight for my rights and i have feminist principles! I do not take rubbish from ANYONE who tries to give it to me! i fight hard and I fight back! so neither do i sacrifice for silly reasons like tapu...nor do I believe in allowing my husband to give me rubbish treatment and do nothing! i do not believe in shaking like a statue when someone like nani comes near me nor can i have the heart to slap the man i love after doing the world's greatest injustice with him! My conscience simply would not allow me to do that to him! Nor would I EVER accuse such a farishta jaisa insaan like veer of such cold blooded murder! And to top it off...unlike Ichha I actually have a brain and can think for myself! Which Ichha simply cannot!

Ichcha 's blaming veer is purely based on vansh's pointing finger at veer when she asked him about yeh kaise hua.....n also seeing the gun in veer's hands......she too is aware that veer loved his bro but circumstances makes her perception differ and she is fighting to get justice for her husband........ why is it that once she is fighting for what she thinks is the truth u all dont like it.....and at the same time if she had kept quite u wud have said she is useless.....we know the truth that taps is responsible for all this but ichcha does not....... there was no one there when she reached the spot so one can understand her jumping to conclusions even veer does ....

as far as taking harsh treatment from vansh was concerned she knew right from the begining what she was getting into n vansh needed to be handled delicately..she is brave n not the one to run or give up easily...she was fighting to (u say she does not fight but here is an example) save her marriage n vansh.....see the harsh way tapasya gave bitter truth to vansh n it led to his death

Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
Absolutey SRK, every criminal should blackmail the law...that if they are sent to jail they will be more revengeful....do don't dare to send us to jail. I feel by this logic all the jails should be converted into counselling centres where criminals would be prayed to change their ways with folded hands and touching their feet....only request to sudhorify them, but no punishment. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

Ichcha 's blaming veer is purely based on vansh's pointing finger at veer when she asked him about yeh kaise hua.....n also seeing the gun in veer's hands......she too is aware that veer loved his bro but circumstances makes her perception differ and she is fighting to get justice for her husband........ why is it that once she is fighting for what she thinks is the truth u all dont like it.....and at the same time if she had kept quite u wud have said she is useless.....we know the truth that taps is responsible for all this but ichcha does not....... there was no one there when she reached the spot so one can understand her jumping to conclusions even veer does ....

as far as taking harsh treatment from vansh was concerned she knew right from the begining what she was getting into n vansh needed to be handled delicately..she is brave n not the one to run or give up easily...she was fighting to (u say she does not fight but here is an example) save her marriage n vansh.....see the harsh way tapasya gave bitter truth to vansh n it led to his death

vansh killed himself because she gave him the bitter truth...well thats it aint it...the truth is always bitter....why kill urself? then since she had no intention to induce suicide its not her fault for speaking the truthπŸ˜† Im saying Ichha KNOWS Veer! How she could accuse HIM of such cold blooded murder without asking her heart...why wud veer do this how could he do this...she gave him to POLICE...thereby ruining his life! the finger pointing could mean anything! does ichha really think that staying under the influence of his wife ichha thinks that veer has also turned into such a GREAT nautanki that she wudnt see his pain?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lambooo

Absolutey SRK, every criminal should blackmail the law...that if they are sent to jail they will be more revengeful....do don't dare to send us to jail. I feel by this logic all the jails should be converted into counselling centres where criminals would be prayed to change their ways with folded hands and touching their feet....only request to sudhorify them, but no punishment. πŸ˜†

nice sarcasm lambooo ji im saying tapu's case is unique and jail will do harm to everyone instead of good! other alternatives are there! im saying thqat s what many do!
She is just telling the truth. She only said the facts. First, when she arrived she saw Veer was with the Gun, Vansh dead and when she asked Vansh who did this he pointed the finger to Veer. This is exactly what Ichha said. Now let the police investigate and come out with the truth. Obviously Ichha is not a Goddess that what pointing a finger by a dying man means.....
SRKLuvr thumbnail

She is just telling the truth. She only said the facts. First, when she arrived she saw Veer was with the Gun, Vansh dead and when she asked Vansh who did this he pointed the finger to Veer. This is exactly what Ichha said. Now let the police investigate and come out with the truth. Obviously Ichha is not a Goddess that what pointing a finger by a dying man means.....

yeh but whats with all that screaming that veer killed vansh? dear god even tapu knows veer better than ichha does!🀒

nice sarcasm lambooo ji im saying tapu's case is unique and jail will do harm to everyone instead of good! other alternatives are there! im saying thqat s what many do!

Yes, ji, her case is unique as she is beautiful, a good smile and rich. Others are ugly, have not an infectious smile and poor. So she should be given preference and special treatment....and in fact rewarded by getting happily married with Veer, Ichha condemned to widowhood and driven out of her home. What a great punishment for a criminal acts. If you would be so kind to me I have a few old scores to settle with. But kya karein, I fear to go to jail. But Tappu baba cannot go to jail, as she is beautiful and rich. Wish I would have such luxuries.
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Yes, ji, her case is unique as she is beautiful, a good smile and rich. Others are ugly, have not an infectious smile and poor. So she should be given preference and special treatment....and in fact rewarded by getting happily married with Veer, Ichha condemned to widowhood and driven out of her home. What a great punishment for a criminal acts. If you would be so kind to me I have a few old scores to settle with. But kya karein, I fear to go to jail. But Tappu baba cannot go to jail, as she is beautiful and rich. Wish I would have such luxuries.

really ji? did i really say that? do u think i meant that? please! u know perfectly well what i mean by unique! the reason i hate the indian legal system is that i find rich influential people can bribe and get away with crimes! that not justice! I have already said that Tapu deserves a big punishment but it is my view that in her case jail is not the solution!
aroradaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello! Well since everyone is still wondering how some of us can still possibly not hate Tapu after everything shes done and Im sick of explaining the same thing in every post I thought I may make it official once and for all!😊 I dunno bout other Tapu supporters but i'll give my view!😊

Evil for me is an extremely strong word! I dont use it rashly or for just ANY purpose! I define a person has become evil when they have no regard for human life left! When they lose their heart and their humanity in every way. When they cannot feel emotions like regret...guilt or love for anyone~...they cannot feel scared...they dont fear god any longer and they can do absolutely ANYTHING to acheive their own selfish ends! When they take pleasure in watching someone die! These are people like Bin Laden...who can deviously plan to kill 6000 innocent people...without batting an eyelid or ever feeling remorse or regret. In fact such people dont even stop! These people's minds have not only been corrupted but their heart is also beyond repair! People who its proven care for no one but themselves! Ammaji from Laado is another example! She can do absolutely anything...she kidnapped a girl and handed her over to a rapist so she could escape jail! She killed an innocent girl for wanting to marry outside her caste! She has long since done very evil things and how easily she can threaten to kill! People like Mogambo in hindi films...Gabbar Singh from Sholay...the Raja Sahab from Koyla or the Amrish Puri character from Karan Arjun.

Then theres Tapu! I know she has done many wrong things like bride swap...murder attempt...photo exhibition and letter swap. But I cannot see any of those things except the murder attempt as defining actual EVIL! Even someone who tries to commit murder once is not necessarily evil but the act was evil I admit. But I see tapu as a 23 year old girl with a childish and immature nature whos 10 year hatred towards Ichha, fuelled and encouraged by Satan Nani, has developed inside her extreme anger...which bursts out of her at times in the form of her ego...or mostly as just uncontrollable anger! The childhoos scenes were natural! It was jealousy and completely understandable! No child is born evil!

Now obviously the bride swap was just to not let Ichha have what she felt was her right! But I was shocked by the madness that propelled her to cut her wrist...its like she had really lost her senses! Cutting ur wrist is not easy! It needs guts! That just made me feel more sorry for her cos I wondered what had possibly happened to make her develop SUCH an obsessional hatred for Ichha! Blinded by this...she could not see that Veer not accepting her was her own fault and in a fit of anger she tried to throw a vase at her...again she had lost her senses! She was behaving insane! Then came the murder attempt which I will admit was horrible! But again I could not see the satisfaction in her eyes as she watched Ichha in hospital...so again I felt bad for her! Her scared prayers to bhagvan again reiterated to me how she was just a child...immature scared and vulnerable and again her anger and ego had made her do something she at that moment regreted! Also the fact that she drew no pleasure from it told me her humantiy was still there! She had not lost it yet! She has never tried to murder again!

Then came the letter postage to Vansh, the lie to her family and the letter swap and the photo exhibition! There was nothing EVIL about that just the stupid games her head made her do because she had now become obsessed in her love for Veer and at all costs wanted him back! Also because she still was under the perception that her failed marriage was Ichha's fault! She wanted ichha to be miserable as long as she was! Again ego and anger were the main culprits but she became very scared! Those who still fear God arent evil because when they become evil they think THEY are the most powerful...that theres nothing above them!

Then there was the whole park scene with Veer...which is the most disgusting thing shes done but again I couldnt hate her...her ego and anger was again at action telling her that Veer had to grovel to her and she got satisfaction from that cos she thought it healed wounds of his insult that night! She wanted him to feel insulted like she had felt! Another stupid selfish disgusting action but not evil!

The entire SR fiasco second time...I had said if she forced Veer into sleeping with her then I would lose everything I felt for her but I knew in my heart that she would never force him...she wouldnt be sooo cheap as to do that! She wanted love not satisfaction. I cannot tell u my joy when i saw that SBS segment that proved me right! Again told me that she is not evil or cheap just poor innocent misled and having a mind full of hatred...but her heart was still fine. Then the entire honeymoon sequences, the Bepanah Pyar sequences and when Veer filled her maang with sindoor I remember the way she genuinely became emotional! if u remember the day Veer had to fill it in front of her parents when he came to get her back...she was looking at him with satisfaction with a smirk on her face. but this time 4th June epi...there was not a sign of that! It was all genuine! Again told me she really does love Veer...but that her hatred was drowning that emotion at many times and it wasnt coming to the top but remaining buried deep below!

Then came the Delhi scenes which made me pity her again. The day she refused to help Veer clean really annoyed me but again...ego and anger...she was still upset that Veer lied to her! but then she stayed kindly with him in Delhi for the remainder of the time..sometimes she became upset but I remember her offering to iron his shirt...helped him organise the party...looked after the guests and was so sweet that morning! Her innocence totally came out in Delhi and I thought...now look! If she stayed AWAY from Ichha and Nani...had her own house where she had responsibilities and there was only Veer with her who took care of her and made her feel normal again...she would heal and get cured in no time! Alas for me...the cvs brought them back!

Then came Sid's stalker behaviour! Now the fact that she was afraid...feeling alone...the way she latched onto Veer for comfort and solace again made me feel her innocence..the way she talked to her mom that day...very genuine. Again she still held Ichha responsible for the troubles in her life! The pity increased...especially as I could see her hurt by Veer's indifference towards her!

Then came Vansh's suicide! Now i know everyone flew off the handle here but think about it! Vansh came and pointed the gun at her head and threatened to kill...what could she do? I admit she shudve stopped when he lowered the gun but again her blindness as to what she had done wrong as she spoke to Vansh again increased the pity! her intention was never to hurt ot kill him! She oversaid many things in anger but never did she think he would shoot himself! Remember she didnt know he was suicidal! She wasnt there to witness the previous times he had attempted suicide and remember she had also attempted sucide once upon a time...but she wasnt suicidal! The look in her eyes as Vansh put the gun to himself then the shock...the horror as he pulled the trigger then the look of wanting to help him as she reached for him as he swayed...then repeatedly went near him as he lied there...unsure of what to do she was in absolute shock. She wudve stayed there had Veer not arrived there! And even then she didnt leave immediately! She was pondering what to do in a panic but obviously she ran ..because she knew she could never find the evidence to prove she hadnt shot him! We saw her horror as she washed her face and remembered everything as she hid in her bed...childish innocence to me cos evil people dont hide in their bed! Nor do they dwell on what happened! She felt bad!

Even now I can see she is not evil! Her reaction when Veer was accused told me she loves him! She said she couldnt allow Veer to get her sazaaa that she couldnt stay quiet but she was afraid...her whole life would be ruined if she opened her mouth...obviously she wudnt unless they were about to charge Veer for Vansh's murder and send him to prison! And I dont think her intention was to poison Mai against Ichha! Again though ichha had put her into an impossible position! How ichha could think that of veer was comepletely beyond anyone! Naturally Tapu would be upset by it!

So I say she is not evil but she is on the wrong path because thats where her obsessional hatred has put her! As long as her heart can still feel emotions like guilt...love for Veer...that she still knows Veer cannot take her sazaa...she is not smirking or smiling or pleased atm...she is not evil! Because evil is a very strong word! The day her heart becomes devoid of emotions...I will know she has turned evil! This is my definition of evil!

I love Tapu...I cannot hate her! I have often felt anger and disgust at her actions but I cannot hate her! Its like if ur own sister turns evil...you can feel disgust and anger and distance urself for sometime but u cant hate them...u still love them...because they are a part of u! I feel this for Tapu!

I know this post is long but ive put every feeling of mine out! So please read this b4 u decide to ask us again how we can feel she is not evil!😊

i whole heartedly support uuuuuuuuuuu
thanks 2 u to make clear 2 all tappu haters why we love tappu😳😳😳
            alwayssssss😳😳😳