Tapu! It aint EVIL!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello! Well since everyone is still wondering how some of us can still possibly not hate Tapu after everything shes done and Im sick of explaining the same thing in every post I thought I may make it official once and for all!😊 I dunno bout other Tapu supporters but i'll give my view!😊

Evil for me is an extremely strong word! I dont use it rashly or for just ANY purpose! I define a person has become evil when they have no regard for human life left! When they lose their heart and their humanity in every way. When they cannot feel emotions like regret...guilt or love for anyone~...they cannot feel scared...they dont fear god any longer and they can do absolutely ANYTHING to acheive their own selfish ends! When they take pleasure in watching someone die! These are people like Bin Laden...who can deviously plan to kill 6000 innocent people...without batting an eyelid or ever feeling remorse or regret. In fact such people dont even stop! These people's minds have not only been corrupted but their heart is also beyond repair! People who its proven care for no one but themselves! Ammaji from Laado is another example! She can do absolutely anything...she kidnapped a girl and handed her over to a rapist so she could escape jail! She killed an innocent girl for wanting to marry outside her caste! She has long since done very evil things and how easily she can threaten to kill! People like Mogambo in hindi films...Gabbar Singh from Sholay...the Raja Sahab from Koyla or the Amrish Puri character from Karan Arjun.

Then theres Tapu! I know she has done many wrong things like bride swap...murder attempt...photo exhibition and letter swap. But I cannot see any of those things except the murder attempt as defining actual EVIL! Even someone who tries to commit murder once is not necessarily evil but the act was evil I admit. But I see tapu as a 23 year old girl with a childish and immature nature whos 10 year hatred towards Ichha, fuelled and encouraged by Satan Nani, has developed inside her extreme anger...which bursts out of her at times in the form of her ego...or mostly as just uncontrollable anger! The childhoos scenes were natural! It was jealousy and completely understandable! No child is born evil!

Now obviously the bride swap was just to not let Ichha have what she felt was her right! But I was shocked by the madness that propelled her to cut her wrist...its like she had really lost her senses! Cutting ur wrist is not easy! It needs guts! That just made me feel more sorry for her cos I wondered what had possibly happened to make her develop SUCH an obsessional hatred for Ichha! Blinded by this...she could not see that Veer not accepting her was her own fault and in a fit of anger she tried to throw a vase at her...again she had lost her senses! She was behaving insane! Then came the murder attempt which I will admit was horrible! But again I could not see the satisfaction in her eyes as she watched Ichha in hospital...so again I felt bad for her! Her scared prayers to bhagvan again reiterated to me how she was just a child...immature scared and vulnerable and again her anger and ego had made her do something she at that moment regreted! Also the fact that she drew no pleasure from it told me her humantiy was still there! She had not lost it yet! She has never tried to murder again!

Then came the letter postage to Vansh, the lie to her family and the letter swap and the photo exhibition! There was nothing EVIL about that just the stupid games her head made her do because she had now become obsessed in her love for Veer and at all costs wanted him back! Also because she still was under the perception that her failed marriage was Ichha's fault! She wanted ichha to be miserable as long as she was! Again ego and anger were the main culprits but she became very scared! Those who still fear God arent evil because when they become evil they think THEY are the most powerful...that theres nothing above them!

Then there was the whole park scene with Veer...which is the most disgusting thing shes done but again I couldnt hate her...her ego and anger was again at action telling her that Veer had to grovel to her and she got satisfaction from that cos she thought it healed wounds of his insult that night! She wanted him to feel insulted like she had felt! Another stupid selfish disgusting action but not evil!

The entire SR fiasco second time...I had said if she forced Veer into sleeping with her then I would lose everything I felt for her but I knew in my heart that she would never force him...she wouldnt be sooo cheap as to do that! She wanted love not satisfaction. I cannot tell u my joy when i saw that SBS segment that proved me right! Again told me that she is not evil or cheap just poor innocent misled and having a mind full of hatred...but her heart was still fine. Then the entire honeymoon sequences, the Bepanah Pyar sequences and when Veer filled her maang with sindoor I remember the way she genuinely became emotional! if u remember the day Veer had to fill it in front of her parents when he came to get her back...she was looking at him with satisfaction with a smirk on her face. but this time 4th June epi...there was not a sign of that! It was all genuine! Again told me she really does love Veer...but that her hatred was drowning that emotion at many times and it wasnt coming to the top but remaining buried deep below!

Then came the Delhi scenes which made me pity her again. The day she refused to help Veer clean really annoyed me but again...ego and anger...she was still upset that Veer lied to her! but then she stayed kindly with him in Delhi for the remainder of the time..sometimes she became upset but I remember her offering to iron his shirt...helped him organise the party...looked after the guests and was so sweet that morning! Her innocence totally came out in Delhi and I thought...now look! If she stayed AWAY from Ichha and Nani...had her own house where she had responsibilities and there was only Veer with her who took care of her and made her feel normal again...she would heal and get cured in no time! Alas for me...the cvs brought them back!

Then came Sid's stalker behaviour! Now the fact that she was afraid...feeling alone...the way she latched onto Veer for comfort and solace again made me feel her innocence..the way she talked to her mom that day...very genuine. Again she still held Ichha responsible for the troubles in her life! The pity increased...especially as I could see her hurt by Veer's indifference towards her!

Then came Vansh's suicide! Now i know everyone flew off the handle here but think about it! Vansh came and pointed the gun at her head and threatened to kill...what could she do? I admit she shudve stopped when he lowered the gun but again her blindness as to what she had done wrong as she spoke to Vansh again increased the pity! her intention was never to hurt ot kill him! She oversaid many things in anger but never did she think he would shoot himself! Remember she didnt know he was suicidal! She wasnt there to witness the previous times he had attempted suicide and remember she had also attempted sucide once upon a time...but she wasnt suicidal! The look in her eyes as Vansh put the gun to himself then the shock...the horror as he pulled the trigger then the look of wanting to help him as she reached for him as he swayed...then repeatedly went near him as he lied there...unsure of what to do she was in absolute shock. She wudve stayed there had Veer not arrived there! And even then she didnt leave immediately! She was pondering what to do in a panic but obviously she ran ..because she knew she could never find the evidence to prove she hadnt shot him! We saw her horror as she washed her face and remembered everything as she hid in her bed...childish innocence to me cos evil people dont hide in their bed! Nor do they dwell on what happened! She felt bad!

Even now I can see she is not evil! Her reaction when Veer was accused told me she loves him! She said she couldnt allow Veer to get her sazaaa that she couldnt stay quiet but she was afraid...her whole life would be ruined if she opened her mouth...obviously she wudnt unless they were about to charge Veer for Vansh's murder and send him to prison! And I dont think her intention was to poison Mai against Ichha! Again though ichha had put her into an impossible position! How ichha could think that of veer was comepletely beyond anyone! Naturally Tapu would be upset by it!

So I say she is not evil but she is on the wrong path because thats where her obsessional hatred has put her! As long as her heart can still feel emotions like guilt...love...that she still knows Veer cannot take her sazaa...she is not smirking or smiling or pleased atm...she is not evil! Because evil is a very strong word! The day her heart becomes devoid of emotions...I will know she has turned evil! This is my definition of evil!

I love Tapu...I cannot hate her! I have often felt anger and disgust at her actions but I cannot hate her! Its like if ur own sister turns evil...you can feel disgust and anger and distance urself for sometime but u cant hate them...u still love them...because they are a part of u! I feel this for Tapu!

I know this post is long but ive put every feeling of mine out! So please read this b4 u decide to ask us again how we can feel she is not evil!😊
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
HI SRK,

OK ITS NOT EVIL ITS  "D" EVIL(DEVIL) INSIDE HER THT'S MAKING HER DO ALL THIS....

MY sympathies to u ..............

u r also too immature,innocent for not being able to recognize and your insensitiveness towards a merciless,ruthless,psychotic masochist suffering from obsessive "possessive" disorder manipulating everyone and spoiling other's relations for the sake of her happiness;envious of other relations;barbaric enough to kill someone wid her emo blackmail and also attempt to kill someone;coldblooded,hardhearted enough to try to clear her name and blood off her hands by appointing someone to get her job done... the list goes on....

my sympathies to u once again as u r connected to her!!!😆
Edited by pinkdaisy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pinkdaisy

HI SRK,

OK ITS NOT EVIL ITS "D"EVIL(DEVIL) INSIDE HER THT'S MAKING HER DO ALL THIS....

u r also too immature for not being able to recognize and your insensitiveness towards a merciless,ruthless,psychotic masochist suffering from obsessive "possessive" disorder manupulating everyone and spoiling other's relations for the sake of her happiness;envious of other relations;barbaric enough to kill someone wid her emo blackmail and also attempt to kill someone;coldblooded,hardhearted enough to try to clear her name and blood off her hands by appointing someone to get her job done... the list goes on....

😆 ok ji  I do not expect anyone to agree just wanted to stop people asking!😊
Originally posted by pinkdaisy

HI SRK,

OK ITS NOT EVIL ITS "D"EVIL(DEVIL) INSIDE HER THT'S MAKING HER DO ALL THIS....

u r also too immature for not being able t co recognize and your insensitiveness towards a merciless,ruthless,psychotic masochist suffering from obsessive "possessive" disorder manupulating everyone and spoiling other's relations for the sake of her happiness;envious of other relations;barbaric enough to kill someone wid her emo blackmail and also attempt to kill someone;coldblooded,hardhearted enough to try to clear her name and blood off her hands by appointing someone to get her job done... the list goes on....

why are you calling srk_luver stuff like immature etc? Just coz she has a view point !! She said nothing to you or anyone else!

And look at her maturity, she chose to simply smile at your commen and leave it theret. I

am sure many so called "Tappu Haters"..cannot have the patience and positivity that she has...what an irony...how come the "maturity" doesn't show in the way people behave with each other.. !

My sympathies for such a "mature" behavior ..the world would be so much better without maturity that leads to such attitude !

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Hello! Well since everyone is still wondering how some of us can still possibly not hate Tapu after everything shes done and Im sick of explaining the same thing in every post I thought I may make it official once and for all!😊 I dunno bout other Tapu supporters but i'll give my view!😊 

Evil for me is an extremely strong word! I dont use it rashly or for just ANY purpose! I define a person has become evil when they have no regard for human life left! When they lose their heart and their humanity in every way. When they cannot feel emotions like regret...guilt or love for anyone~...they cannot feel scared...they dont fear god any longer and they can do absolutely ANYTHING to acheive their own selfish ends! till now she hasnt achioeeved nething????When they take pleasure in watching someone die!didnt she do that???she cud call the ambulance but was waiting for veer 2 come These are people like Bin Laden...who can deviously plan to kill 6000 innocent people unfortunately pple like them cannot come in a serial 😆...without batting an eyelid or ever feeling remorse or regret. In fact such people dont even stop! These people's minds have not only been corrupted but their heart is also beyond repair! People who its proven care for no one but themselves! Ammaji from Laado is another example! She can do absolutely anything...she kidnapped a girl and handed her over to a rapist so she could escape jail! She killed an innocent girl for wanting to marry outside her caste! She has long since done very evil things and how easily she can threaten to kill! People like Mogambo in hindi films...Gabbar Singh from Sholay...the Raja Sahab from Koyla or the Amrish Puri character from Karan Arjun. there r dfferent definitions of evil..... one of them is even tapu-who thinks only bt herself..even evil pple can fall in love ..and they r scared coz theyknow they r wrong..so obviously they r evil!

Then theres Tapu! I know she has done many wrong things like bride swap...murder attempt...photo exhibition and letter swap. But I cannot see any of those things except the murder attempt as defining actual EVIL! Even someone who tries to commit murder once is not necessarily evil but the act was evil I admit. But I see tapu as a 23 year old girl with a childish and immature nature whos 10 year hatred towards Ichha, fuelled and encouraged by Satan Nani, has developed inside her extreme anger...which bursts out of her at times in the form of her ego...or mostly as just uncontrollable anger! The childhoos scenes were natural! It was jealousy and completely understandable! No child is born evil! no one is bad honey...alll bcum...but not so bad that u think onlybt urself..when some1 doesnt care bt her own aprents n can fool them or even her husband that is evil!!!! and what good thing has she done...humanity left in he rtell me...

and yaaa 2 tired to read the rest 
Ohhhhh..h🤣🤣vvvvahahaa......you made my SRK......I was so sad as it is raining and I am not able to go outside.....but your long post has made me laugh.....oh my God.... I will not argue or make you see reason......I will just laugh and laugh..........anybody out there to join me in this laughter riot............hahaha....ooh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣hhhha........Tappu's mata's attempt to murder act is not evil..heh🤣🤣🤣🤣ehehe........marriage by cheating &deceit is not evil......hohohohahaah.....forcing upon somebody who does not want you and humiliating him in the most possible crude way is not evil.....stomach is aching....hahahaha.....instigating V🤣ansh to kill himself is not evil......tears rolling down with laughter....ohh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣hha🤣haahaha.......swapping the letter of truth instead of letter of lies is not evil............i cannot laugh anymore.......ha🤣🤣🤣🤣ahah🤣aaaha........plotting even in a house where pyre is put out is not evil........oh my my.......hahhahahaaa...........

Who want to join me in this laughter riot..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣........come and have a hearty laugh here....join my Laughter Club.
Originally posted by hima_123

why are you calling srk_luver stuff like immature etc? Just coz she has a view point !! She said nothing to you or anyone else!

And look at her maturity, she chose to simply smile at your commen and leave it theret. I

am sure many so called "Tappu Haters"..cannot have the patience and positivity that she has...what an irony...how come the "maturity" doesn't show in the way people behave with each other.. !

My sympathies for such a "mature" behavior ..the world would be so much better without maturity that leads to such attitude !

the world will even a much better place if we get rid of such peopel who love in breaking relations and houses....We want peace.....not hatred......we want all such people who are a threat to society should be put behind bars or mental aslym (ranchi has a nice one)

Thanks Hima😊 U actually are a great support😊

oh no i'm just gave my POV elucidating srk's "innocent immaturity"😊.we have too much patience to bear wid tappu lovers and mature enough to just praise the naive innocence of all tappu lovers and explainig our POV all the time!!!
my sympathies to ur immature innocence😛
Edited by pinkdaisy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rashi85

First point: she wont do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to acheive her ends! Im sure if she wanted to stop Sid's blackmailing she wudve killed him herself or if she wanted to shut Vansh up she wudnt have tried to dissuade him rather she wudve pulled the trigger herself.
Second point: did she take PLEASURE in watching him dying? Did she smirk smile be releived and walk away calmly? NO! She was in shock! Did even Veer or Ichha call the ambulance immediately? Ambulance is not the foremost thing on ur mind when someone shoots himself in front of ur eyes😆
Third point: well thats my definition of an evil person...like Ammaji! Who can mercilessly kill anytime and not feel any conscience b4 or after doing it!
fourth point: ive told my definiton😊 everyone has a differfent one but people ask me in every post how I say she is not evil so I wanted to give the answer once and for all! And its not thinking about herself she only couldnt bear ichha getting what she thought she had no right to! and as for veer...well she really cant reveal everthing to him unless there is a huge reason for her to...also the cvs need to drag it on! by humanity I mean she can still feel human emotions! if we fool or lie to our parents doesnt mean we dont love them! how nicely she remembered her parents anniversary...even I cant do that! And how she consoled Divya like that! Dont tell me that was  a pretense now😆