Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: cjs369

SRKL.....I really must appreciate your loyalty and steadfast belief in Tapasya....

but then there have been followers n admirers of Moussolini, Hitler, Osama bin  laden......etc ...so I leave each to his or her point of view....

Now having said that i wud like to say something about what i have observed here.....the similarities between U n Ichcha....
--both of u love tapasya to the core....so much so that u both are always there for her n want to support her come what may....
--since the marriage u both want taps n veer to be together......so ichcha gets married to vansh..... n.... you wanted vansh n ichcha to be together so that veer does not go to ichcha.....
--U both can see Tapasya's wrong doings and both of u want her to do what is right......so ichcha kept telling her to correct her ways  same as U also want taps to improve..........
--but when taps does whatever she has to do both of u end up making excuses for her bad behaviour....
--nothing n nobody or no sensible argument can make both of u change ur mind regarding Tapasya....both ur love for tapasya surpasses all normal reasoning....
---how ever angry u are with taps both of u are ready to protect her from getting any bashing from others....
I must say Taps is really lucky to have such loyal n dear friends like u n Ichcha supporting her always

Hope u dont mind my saying this .. ...but since u have put up this post...i just put up a reply about how i see the similarities in ur feelings regarding Tapasya...

thats right ji😳 thats exactly why shonuuji named me ICHHA!!!😆
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tapu is not evil it is Maha Evil 🤣
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

thats right ji😳 thats exactly why shonuuji named me ICHHA!!!😆

then how can u hate ichcha ...you shud love ichcha more than tapasya....as u two are so similar
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: lambooo

So you are saying there should two laws for different persons. In Indian law attempt to murder (at least Ichha's if not Vansh' death) amounts to 10 years behind bars. But you do not want her in jail because you love her....that is the most outrageous legal argument I have ever hard.

again putting words in my mouth?😆 dear ji u fail to understand me! there should not be two laws but somehow after visiting that jail...the highest security one in victoria...i can tell u they are not the great punishment they look to be! areeyy i heard so many stories about how people purposely do crime to come to jail because jail is a very easy life! no money responsibilities! they look after u! they give u a job to do! jail life is preferable to outside life for many!  u can do what u like! after all this I can easily see that jail will not be a punishment nor a deterrant nor a cure for tapu! in jail she will nurse and harbour such a hatred for ichha that when  she comes out she will do any and everything to kill her! destroy her! this is what i dont want! but u know these cvs they wont be sending tapu to prison! so i was merely telling that there are greater punishments than jail!
If she does that she will be either in jail for life or hanged. And after that world will be a safer place without people like Tappu Baba.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

then how can u hate ichcha ...you shud love ichcha more than tapasya....as u two are so similar

I may have similarities to ichha when it comes to the matter of tapu but other than that i am nothing like ichha! I fight for my rights and i have feminist principles! I do not take rubbish from ANYONE who tries to give it to me! i fight hard and I fight back! so neither do i sacrifice for silly reasons like tapu...nor do I believe in allowing my husband to give me rubbish treatment and do nothing! i do not believe in shaking like a statue when someone like nani comes near me nor can i have the heart to slap the man i love after doing the world's greatest injustice with him! My conscience simply would not allow me to do that to him! Nor would I EVER accuse such a farishta jaisa insaan like veer of such cold blooded murder! And to top it off...unlike Ichha I actually have a brain and can think for myself! Which Ichha simply cannot!
was not she given a chance by Ichha to repent genuinely when she protected her from police and her family by not testifying against her....When Ichha in hospital she was crying burying her face, "Buri Tarah phans gaye hum, bhagwan bachalo isbar, phir hum aise kabhi nahi karenge". And after gettign herself off the hook through manipulations and what did she do? Back to her old games of plotting and scheming. How many chance a criminal needs to sudhorify himself/herself?

And when Ichha survived the attempt can you see the disgusting in her face and told Sid that he cannot do a job right. If this is not evil, than there is something very wrong in the very concept of evil.

Only a habitual offender can repeat these acts. 
SRKLuvr thumbnail

If she does that she will be either in jail for life or hanged. And after that world will be a safer place without people like Tappu Baba.

yeh exactly! But I dont want that! Jail is not normally a deterrant for people like tapu! they need an Actual CURE! I talked to so many prisoners who said they had come to jail for the third or fourth time because they WANTED to!😕  barbed wire fences...loss of freedom...jail clothes and shitty food (main problems) but for criminals their life is harder outside jail than inside many times! so in this case I do not see hOW jail jail can possibly be a good punsihment for tapu! mark my words the punishment ur own heart gives u is much much worse! when realisation hits her after ten years of bad thoughts and recently deeds towards ichha...she wont be able to stand the guilt!
SRKLuvr thumbnail

was not she given a chance by Ichha to repent genuinely when she protected her from police and her family by not testifying against her....When Ichha in hospital she was crying burying her face, "Buri Tarah phans gaye hum, bhagwan bachalo isbar, phir hum aise kabhi nahi karenge". And after gettign herself off the hook through manipulations and what did she do? Back to her old games of plotting and scheming. How many chance a criminal needs to sudhorify himself/herself?

And when Ichha survived the attempt can you see the disgusting in her face and told Sid that he cannot do a job right. If this is not evil, than there is something very wrong in the very concept of evil.

Only a habitual offender can repeat these acts. 

her eyes cannot open just because ichha saved her from police! she needs to get a real JHATKA....a SHOCK a BURST of realisation! cos immediately after that all the reasons for hating ichha came back! now if ichha had jumped in front of her and taken a bullet for her it may have been different! but yes if someone cant change after something like that even then I can say obviously the hatred is soooo deep the jhatka isnt enough or her hatred may possibly never go away! or either her previous experiences have scarred her soo deeply that they cannot go...which is not applicable in tapu's case!
Bharatiya jail bahuton ko sudhar diya hey.....yeh Tappu kis khet ki muli heain.....Ek bar usko ARthur Road Jail visit karne do...phir she will never even think of doing any criminal activity again.