Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

22nd July ' SR + ArShi : Chhoo ke mujhe guzri ho yoon'.

SidDhima

As they both stand staring at each-other with Sid looking at her in shock and Riddhima with her tender big eyes and a smile on her face , you really don't care how Riddhima knew. Maybe she read him , maybe she heard him , maybe she knows him well enough to know what is going in inside his head'.. what you really care about is the subtle beauty of the bond that SR share , the simplicity and affection of their relationship, how they both are two halves of a whole and balance each-other. Maybe this is the reason that we love SR so much ' they are regular people with an ordinary marriage but an extraordinary love story'. Or wait a minute'. Is it a life story? Go figure!

Awesome, awesome post Pocu !! πŸ€—

Loved every bit of it. And the SR parts toh just blew me away.

SR remind me of these lines in one of my favorite songs, "Collide" by Howie Day:

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide

You finally find
You and I collide
You finally find
You and I collide

What touches me about SR is their simplicity. They've both made mistakes, and they aren't perfect people. They both have these jagged edges that seem to smooth out only when they're with each other. No matter what goes wrong, what always pulls them through is their love for each other. They've held on to each other during their worst times, and emerged stronger each time. The beauty of their bond lies, like you said, in their love and affection for each other. Love, at its simplest and purest. As somebody said a long time ago:

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that."

They love each other with their whole hearts, and they make each other happy. And its as easy and beautiful as that.

As usual, lovely, lovely post !!

-Aditi

I always read your SR posts (I even go and hunt for it in the AT πŸ˜†..yes I stalk you! πŸ˜›), but there's honestly nothing for me to say back because whatever little or more I can think of, it's already laid out there for me to ponder over. Wow. Lol, such a nice treat for me and the many other viewers. So.....what's left for me to say here? Lol. Nothing really, except of course that SR are so beautiful even if it's just them nodding and smiling. Hehe. I don't know how Riddhima caught on with Siddhanth's plan, but somehow both S and R know of each other no matter what they show outwardly. Jaise kee...dono ek doosre ko yeh bhi nahin batate that they love each other, but both of them know that they do. πŸ˜† Siddhanth had a frown on his face and Riddhima did do (Except hers was upside down frowm, lol), because if I am correct she had always wanted to spend her birthday with him alone anyways. I absolutely love how SR are so spontaneous....we never know what is up with them and that's sort of (ok not sort of..I lie, like tonnes of) exciting.

I had never really thought that I would enjoy SR sort of being normal as much as I enjoyed SR when they were complex, but I do. Simplicity is cool too. πŸ˜†

Great stuff!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
S- Mr. Karan Singh Grover and Mr. Karan Wahi , kindly note that the budget has not increased the prices of men's salons. You both can safely go and get your zulfein trimmed so that we can see your handsome faces without any pardaas and jhaalars
🀣🀣🀣

Poco this was classic...Itna Acha message de diya itna pyar se.......πŸ€—

Yr opost about the 2 couples is FLAWLESS.It is a treat to read yr mindblowiing posts........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Limo thumbnail
What do I say, you bowled me over again.

Your take on human emotion is amazing. Keep thinking and writing more.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you, everyone. Aditi and Zainu !....*throws candyfloss at them*... where were you girls all these days? Misshed you! πŸ€—

Upps, am sick of those hideous hair of both the Karans. They desperately need a haircut. 🀣

Limo.... thank you with a big smile! Visit me more often. ☺️

Vishluvsammy thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

An awesome post Poco....I read only the ArShi part....You spoke shilpa's mind sooo well...Beautiful post...And yes the guys truly need a hair cut now!!
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful Post poco Di...U said it all..😳
Love U..
truly...His innocence is one of the most beautiful attribute of Siddhant...Siddhant...fis as A Husband n a lover plans to surprise his Wife..4 the very fis B'day ..he wanted to mk it Spl...then as a friend we see hm ask'g JPJ-Armaan 4 Help..bt wen he sees no way out..he gets Upset as he's nt able to do anythg Spl 4 the most Spl person in his life..he hmself is sumwere unknown abt the immense Beauty wic resides in his heart..the purity wic is nt hidden 4m anyone as Riddhima says we all knw how nice u r...n henceforth, we see an amazed Siddhant wen he hears Riddhima speaking his heart..n its obvious 4 hm ina way who sumhow is unknown of the very fact abt the most Spl place he's made in Riddhima's heart wic he doubts...his amazed eyes seemed to recognise Riddhima 4 the understanding she has ..may his eyes r down wid some kind of Shyness bt together they'r so happy to see her actually understanding hm....
the scene so small said smg huge...their eyes speak volumes seemed to Echo the immense happiness 4 knwing eachother so well...this is wer SR Stand ......

n 4 ArSh i'd jus say the song seq..has vanished the old memories only to bring upon some really sweet fresh memories 4 Armaan as we rilli see it happening...ina way i thk the song  was to mk Armaan n Shilpa feel each other..Armaan 4 a moment cud hav felt dat pure sacred Love ...once 4 a moment Armaan cud feel the same feeling, Love being so close to Shilpa...its a hint dat she's the only one who'll bloom his life wid Happiness n Love once again..she's the power in her...

as 4 te moment both seized ....the moment shunned ...we knw the very moment mus hav moved Arsh ina way as we cn already see Armaan having Shilpa in hs memories...it's jus the beg to weave in more such memories .....😳

n i jus Love the title..its so Apt 4 both ArSh n SR 4 the moment as both armaan n Siddhant seemed to hav moved by Shilpa n Riddhima..Armaan thru her Touch n Siddhant thru her words...it has somewer touched both the guyz....So Apt.....Choo ke mujhr Gujri ho yoon...
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you, everyone. Aditi and Zainu !....*throws candyfloss at them*... where were you girls all these days? Misshed you! πŸ€—

Upps, am sick of those hideous hair of both the Karans. They desperately need a haircut. 🀣

Poco,  very soon shilpa will be making a front ponytail for armaan ..Like a little fountain head and ridz will be making ringets for Sid..Hehehe.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Poco,  very soon shilpa will be making a front ponytail for armaan ..Like a little fountain head and ridz will be making ringets for Sid..Hehehe.......πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ROFL!🀣..... Koi mujhe floor se uthaao please. 🀣🀣🀣
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Pocu, I was lurking around instead of posting. Keeping really busy, and was being a lazy nikammi as usual πŸ˜†. I LOVE your AY sig, they were the first couple I fell in love with 😍.

And I LOVE Zainab's take as well. She needs to be around more often πŸ˜›.