22nd July SR + ArShi : Chhoo ke mujhe guzri ho..

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

22nd July ' SR + ArShi : Chhoo ke mujhe guzri ho yoon'.

SidDhima

Doesn't Sid just fill up your heart with his innocence , his purity , his surreal but true love for Riddhima and his beauty as a human 'being as a whole? Let's ask Riddhima and she will beam and say YES. It was touching to see him try and arrange the best party possible for his wife Riddhima'.the way he approaches currently sadu JP-Jiggy , his sunken face at their nakhre and then , calling up his bade bhaiya Armaan and sulking like a child that he needs help in  arranging a big bash for Riddhima's birthday. He knows he is calling Armaan , who was Riddhima's first love but at the same time he knows that Armaan is a part of SR ( after all he is the seed from which SR sprung) and it was Armaan who stood by Sid through  one of the most trying times of SR's relationship. And that's where this simple faith and this reckless ease with Armaan comes from. And as Siddhanth sits with a sullen baby face , thinking that how his surprise birthday party for Riddhima may not be as lavish as he wants it to be. There comes Riddhima Modi'.she looks at Sid's phoola-hua-munh and asks him what is wrong? Sid cannot tell her what is going inside his head , so he avoids her saying he had forgotten his stethoscope. Not wanting to be poked more about what is wrong and letting Riddz know that he is in a lurch over her birthday plans , he goes to make dukhi faces at the lockers. Riddz just looks after him and goes upto him. She doesn't ask Sid over and over what is wrong. She just bangs the locker shut and gets Sid's sulky attention back to herself . It is about me , isn't it? It's about my birthday and how you want to surprise me, am I right? And as she looks at Sid with her Riddhima Trademark Tenderness Expression , Sid is totally taken aback. How did she know ? As they both stand staring at each-other with Sid looking at her in shock and Riddhima with her tender big eyes and a smile on her face , you really don't care how Riddhima knew. Maybe she read him , maybe she heard him , maybe she knows him well enough to know what is going in inside his head'.. what you really care about is the subtle beauty of the bond that SR share , the simplicity and affection of their relationship, how they both are two halves of a whole and balance each-other. Maybe this is the reason that we love SR so much ' they are regular people with an ordinary marriage but an extraordinary love story'. Or wait a minute'. Is it a life story? Go figure!

P.S- I just LOVE the tenderness that Riddhima has for Sid. It is just endearing and  mostly responsible for putting those vintage stupid smiles on SR fans' faces alongwith Sid's rose cheek-colouring intensity whenever it comes to play.

ArShi

Jaagi aankhon ko bhi sapna milega
Koi khushi aane ka bhi andesha hai
Haan hai

[Translation : You will see dreams for real in this real lifetime of yours again. Happiness is on it's way . The omens of something good coming your way are there in the wind. They really are.]

Well, if I heard it right, this is what Shilpa sang to Armaan during the Bheegi Si sequence. Shilpa introduced herself to Armaan as his future through these profound lines. During the song , every image of Riddhima was replaced by Shilpa . As Shruti said , it was a transition between the past and the present , dreams and reality. Shilpa filled all the spaces that were once Riddhima's. One image that stands out is that of Armaan draping Riddhima's head and shoulders in her dupatta and Riddhima receding away towards the barn beckoning him to follow her and when he goes there , it's Shilpa who is hopping around like a slice of life. In a way , it seemed as though Riddhima was paving all roads of Armaan towards Shilpa'. It's like when the chains are untied , past is released and the beauty of the future comes gushing in. Armaan is far from releasing his past, but the untying of chains has begun.

And then, Armaan hugged Shilpa , taking the girl totally by surprise and ensnaring her senses and letting her know alongwith the audience that sadu does have an effect of the man-to-woman kind on this dhanno. Mind you , this is the second time that Armaan mistook Shilpa to be Riddhima and that indicates a transition of manifestation of love for Armaan. A man imagining the woman he loves in another woman over and over indicates that she is becoming a manifestation of the one whom he holds in his heart. What followed after that was verbal in voicing the tense ArShi equation and how much heartbreak and devastation Armaan is going to cause Shilpa in the future. Of course you feel like whacking Armaan when he behaves nuts and instead of apologizing to Shilpa for hugging her , he pushes her away and tells her cross words'. Stay away from me , I am this , I am that'.. is that so , Armaan? Is it about Shilpa or is it about you? It's you who went close to her , it's you who always makes a move of warmth towards her and it is you who is frustrated that she is getting under your skin. Armaan is at a sensitive psycho-emotional phase and while he is yet to recover from SR , this girl is taking over his senses and he has no idea how to deal with it. Armaan is scared of Shilpa and after what he ended up doing today , he is receding in fear because she is getting to him'. That is the reason that he yelled at her and sat back in the car , all alone composing himself. Armaan cannot handle his own behaviour towards Shilpa' now, keep guessing why.

What can I say about Shilpa. She is a girl after my heart. I really pitied her vulnerability today and more so , her tears and her wounded dignity as  a woman made you feel like giving her a tight hug until she stopped shivering from what Armaan did to her. Shilpa has no idea why Armaan did what he did or why he treats her like that but it hurts her. She is a strong girl, no doubt but strong for how long and until when? Armaan did not see her tears because she did not show them and like always tit-for-tat being her best defence mechanism, things are only going to hot up between her and Armaan.

Sometimes, I think Armaan is so consumed by his agony and understandably so , that he is going to take life out of Shilpa. Someday , Armaan and us are going to miss the bubblegum spark of this lonely girl very much'. The day Armaan breaks her heart without realizing that she was the angel he asked for that rainy night when he saw SR unite.

The title of the post is ' Chhoo ke mujhe guzri ho yoon' because Riddhima touched Sid with her love and moved him  and Shilpa touched Armaan simply by her presence so much so that he had to distance himself from her to compose himself.

P.S- Mr. Karan Singh Grover and Mr. Karan Wahi , kindly note that the budget has not increased the prices of men's salons. You both can safely go and get your zulfein trimmed so that we can see your handsome faces without any pardaas and jhaalars.

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hawwww 😲 I can't believe I am first I never get to comment on your topics on first few pages.

I liked today's episode. The song sequence was beautiful. I know many are mad but Armaan was not imagining Rid on purpose. He was hallucinating due to the drink. Big deal shoot the man for imagining his former love.

I love Shilpa. I love all her 1000+1 emotions. During the hug it was so obvious all the romantic feelings were foreign to her. She wasn't sure what to do. We could she she is a bit scared, bit nervous but she felt the passion. She turned around slowly and BAM! He pushes her away. Strong girl she didn't cry in front of him. I would've cried if the guy I liked pulled me close only to push me away.

Girls don't like rejection. πŸ˜† Remember the basketball kiss bet between Rid and Sid. Where Sid didn't kiss Rid. Rid didn't want to be kissed by him, but she still hated the fact he rejected her. Rejections really hurt girls.

SR needs to stop with the sweetness. I need some SR hotness 😭
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
love ur posts yaar, sugar in ure mouth. love ure posts dey r jst rockin! u hve portrayed everythin so beautiful.. well written, beautifully. dis is exactly wat i feel =P
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Coco my sweet baby hehe
I'm dunt knw wat u say yaar

All ur posts leave me speechless
Damn hehe
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

PinkooπŸ€—

i love ur posts.....wonderful wording,beautifully written, awesome!😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pwincess kanzi

love ur posts yaar, sugar in ure mouth. love ure posts dey r jst rockin! u hve portrayed everythin so beautiful.. well written, beautifully. dis is exactly wat i feel =P

Thank you, Kanz.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳. I am glad you liked my post and i was able to mirror your thoughts about the episode. 😊
mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This goes for you πŸ€— wat a post man... so well described.. hats off to u πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Coco my sweet baby hehe

I'm dunt knw wat u say yaar

All ur posts leave me speechless
Damn hehe

Angie.

You mean i write posts to seal your lips?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for reading through, darls. Means a lot. 😳

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I will fund the expenses for the haircuts

To Ms. Winget.. I know you are working with a tall handsome man as your husband but those bloody platform gold shoes are no excuse! What are those anyways..please buy nice new heels

People say first love is everything and others say second love it...I find every love beautiful..jaisa bhi roop ho.  Love is something that come rarely but once it does it comes with a storm unrelentlessly showering down on you. 
Armaan is pushing Shilpa away maybe because he felt embarrased of what he did even more so I think he was thinking to himself of how he could touch another woman besides Riddhima like that..haha, already sinned and gone...wheels are rolling to that heart of yours..I hear a soft beating to it as well.. you may not but it'll grow louder..this i promise :)

SR's simplicity is what gets me everytime... they are in their own world of you me aur humara penthouse.. this is what a family is..I don't care if people call them emotionless because they're not healing armaan [will get to thsi later] ... mostly I thnk SR are trying to be there for one another...for when they want to be not when they need to be..they've already done that in the past.. .Siddhant was there when Riddhima had no one and Ridhdima came when Siddhant was pushing everyone away.. now its more of personal time they're trying to spend together and build up their relationship.  Its like they've set their foundation and now building the structure to their beautiful relationship.. nothing is going to be shaky with them now...

As for armaan.. what he is today is becasue what he's made of himself.. he's mourning not because Riddhima hurt him its because he allows himself to hurt and rememebr those thoughts...granted no one has control over their mind but htey do have control over hteir lives and how to live it... Armaan remembers Ridhdima and he has no objection to it... he's driving himself in circles and Shilpa is there stopping him and that confuses him more..

Shilpa is my sweetheart..she was mad hated for her character..but she has no one and yet she's such a spunky girl! Armaan take a note or two.  She's had her heart broken many times but she didnt let her memories consume her or take over her life.. she has her share of sadness..her sadness doesn't ahve her...
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The title of the post is ' Choo ke mujhe guzri ho yoon' because Riddhima touched Sid with her love and moved him and Shilpa touched Armaan simply by her presence so much so that he had to distance himself from her to compose himself.

πŸ‘ superb post poco......once again BRILLIANT analysis of all 4..... 😍