πŸ˜† if i write a long comment, my fingers will break hehe
it's good to be speechless coco hehe.

PS - Do update ur FF, i'm waiting girl heheπŸ˜›

Aalsee Angie.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'll update my FF over the weekend.πŸ˜ƒ

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mole

Pocu, Love the way you have expressed about Armaan being in this struggle and conflict about his past and what he can have in the future. His memories being replaced by that of Shilpa's an anology that is very much used in the theory of memory especially the Short Term Memory, a process called as time limited memory.

What we have to remember is that he is living in the present where his emotion is actually heightened by Shilpa's constant chatter about love. Shilpa's natter about Armaan not knowing anything about love has resurfaced his deeply hidden, hurtful, treasured past, and when he had alcohol, which let his guard/inhibition be over-ridden, by not having the higher mental capacity to control his emotions, he saw Riddzy in Shilpa. It is definitely going to take time for him to move on from where he currently is, both emotionally and mentally and hie is veryy much aware of this transition.

I also liked the way you analysed Shilpa's vulnerability and her being a strong girl, especially being blissfully unaware of Armaan's past, Shilpa has to have lots of patience with this love-scorne person whom she is going to cherish in the future. This is definitely a bigger test for Shilpa, then the challenge Armaan has in leaving behind his past peacefully.

Pocu, one again I am a great fan of your psychoanalysis and writing, a deadly combination.

Thnk you

Thank you so much. Mole. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I love your thoughts as well and i resonate them. Shilpa doesn't know Armaan's past and Armaan doesn't know the lonely girl behind his chapad-chapad Dhanno.πŸ˜†.... Perhaps they both are meant to heal each-other and someday Shilpa will teach him to live , love and laugh again.😳

Sajni-Arsh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Once Again a Geat Post.What is Your hidden talent that you Can potray every scenerio in various dimensions hats off πŸ€— After watching every DMG episode I start waiting for your Post everyday
amazing postπŸ‘ 

you are the best of bestπŸ‘πŸ‘
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

excellent post Pocu,

Siddhima are adorable, Sid 's innocence can win anyone heart, he was so lloking fowrad to arranging the bday party for rids, but coudont get help.yet again a sign of destiny, that Siddhima will celebrate rids's first bday after they shaadi, alone in they penthosue. perfect.

loved how smily rids told sid taht she knows he wanted to plan a party for her, she looked so touched by hia gesture, waoting for the continuation of the scene tmrw

the siddhima precap was cute, sid sngng so cutely for rids happy bday to you, both feeding each otehr cake, loved the way rids was looking at sid,

looking foward to the siddhima momments on rids bday.

yes my heart went out too shilpa today, poor girl she doesnt even know why she is being treated this way by Armaan, But i am hopeful Shilpa wil heal Armaan in a way, that he too himself wont realiae and she will one day win his love too. Armaan does care for Shilpa and we could see that, its just that right now he is in alot of pain hence Shilpa become's a victim of his anger/pain, just like the way Sid became a victim of rid's bitterness in jan time,

the bheegi sequence yet agin pointed out that shilpa is Armaan's reality

norzar

Edited by norzar - 13 years ago
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful Post Poco Di ..as alwzz..πŸ€—
Reserved...😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu 😳😳😳

DESTINY/FATE again comes into play for SR like it has always and for ArSh its doing just that

SR

A quote for SR
A portion of your soul has been entwined with mine. A gentle kind of togetherness, while separate we stand. As two trees deeply rooted in separate plots of ground, while their topmost branches come together, forming a miracle of lace against the heavens. - Janet Mills

SR are in their own world, their own beautiful world they are creating😳

Doesn't Sid just fill up your heart with his innocence , his purity , his surreal but true love for Riddhima and his beauty as a human 'being as a whole? Let's ask Riddhima and she will beam and say YES.
I want to shout YES as well 😳
SR are beautiful and like we have said and sadly not many ppl see the beauty in them esp from the start and to what it has formed to this point
The way they have progressed so naturally and things between them have also come naturally esp feelings and love which all came naturally and all the emotions

Its beautiful and moving to see how much Sid loves Ridz, all he does is for her and what comes out from him, is his love for Ridz

I have no idea how Ridz knows what Sid was planning, and i think she heard him (but such a wifey/hubby feel to it coz its typical how a wifey would just know lol), and you can see how touched she was in her own way, also how she knew he was upset and it was to do with her, his life and emotions revolve around her so much

If you see ever since SR have met there hasnt really been time where they have not been in each other's lives, in each other's spaces, and in each other's minds - with having every emotion connecting them, hence that bond that was formed

And as she looks at Sid with her Riddhima Trademark Tenderness Expression
Its that expression for Sid, that makes her more beautiul then she already is - you see again the love that shines in her eyes for this man, and you are touched
Again you say how did she know, how can she tell

I loved how Ridz blinked her eyes closed for a second, coz Sid does that as well when he gazes at her, like taking a snapshot of her or something 😳

the simplicity and affection of their relationship, how they both are two halves of a whole and balance each-other.
This is them, soft, subtle, and simple and so natural - they really do balance each other
They truly do have everything in what a relationship needs to be and what it should be based on and marriage - its the way SR work - that is so natural, and you can see the kind of marriage it will be and how they will be like with one another

Ridz birthday is special how it is - look at her, look what she is, look where she is, who she is with😳

She is married, she is a wife, her first b-day after marriage as a wife, with the man she has come to love, her husband

PRECAP
SR are celebrating it in such simplest form, that its beautiful and even in the most simple clothes they are wearing - no need to dress up, they are comfy as they are,  just two of them in their own home, enjoying being with one another, thats all Ridz wants and needs, talking, laughing, being in content with each other 😳😳

Main thing is this is how a marriage b-day should be celebrated just like SR are doing - hubby/wifey style, Sid presenting the cake, singing to her, and feeding the cake in whatever they are wearing in that time, in their home together with each other

Can i say Jennifer Winget looked so beautiful in the song, some scenes of her smiling and looking so exquisite in the rain, with her hair all wet and all that 😳😳😳

I have said again SR cant help Armaan, yes Sid can be there for him, but its not Sid that Armaan needs and cant really be coz of who he is when he is not the lil bro and friend, and it cant be Ridz coz she cant do anything more (yes she cares, and cares about him), she has released him, and said her goodbye to whatever was left, and she cant heal him as she isnt his healer and nor can she be - bottomline is Armaan is not Ridz responsibilty. Ridz is a married woman who has her own priorities, her home, her work and her husband Sid, and settling down to marriage and being content and happy where she is and who with - this is Ridz life now - her most important life - her married life, this is another lifetime

ARSH
I dedicate this song lyric from the movie Life Mein Kabhi Kabhiee to Armaan (kinda sums him up and why)

Jaagi jaagi si palkon mein
Chain ka wo jo khaab tha
Na hame ehsaas tha
Dard ka wo sailaab tha

[The feeling of peace in the eyes, we didnt even know that it was actually pain]

Armaan at every way is recalling his past, the memories even the street fight is some kind of memery he relates to Ridz, i think every step of the way in this ArSh journey this will be happening, Armaan thinking of them and hopefully however harsh and painful it will be, physically will be lashing them out his way in whatever way

On Ridz b-day, looks like Armaan is not meant to be alone at all - he is kinda making memories of Ridz b-day date with someone else, and when he looks back he wont probably remember the past with Ridz as her b-day but what he spends with Shilpa where he was at his lowest and hurt etc

I agree with you Pocu with the lyrics and what Shilpa sang, and how Ridz exits - Shilpa comes in

As for the song sequence like Shruti said, its like Past v/s Future, and Dream v/s Reality and in the end the reality and future is Shilpa and its like washing away Ridz/past and showering of Shilpa/future

I felt for Shilpa as a woman, she was touched at what Armaan was doing, little bit scared but she felt it and moved her
Even Armaan as well, its image i dont think he will forget if he remembers

Shilpa is one strong woman, in whatever she feels and you can see that she is not the one to break down or break - and like she says she isnt gonna let Armaan get away easily and here is another proof of that hint of ArSh are destined and to be one

I think Armaan is so consumed by his agony and understandably so , that he is going to take life out of Shilpa. Someday , Armaan and us are going to miss the bubblegum spark of this lonely girl very much'.
I agree, Shilpa's weakness and her inner sadness she has already is gonna be such that no one will be able to touch and that is the day you know that Shilpa Malthora will be truly heart-broken, but i see her like Sid - she will be quiet and hide her pain, and we see her do chapar chapar all the time, that will be lost as well
My fear is that Shilpa herself will be destroyed along with Armaan and still be destroyed when Armaan is kinda healed,  and no one will notice that in her and i think the final nail that will be is when she figures the girl is Ridz and thats a boundary you set that you dont cross

I somehow cant see this girl in pain, its hurts and those eyes they get to me, so much sadness

The title of the post is ' Chhoo ke mujhe guzri ho yoon' because Riddhima touched Sid with her love and moved him  and Shilpa touched Armaan simply by her presence so much so that he had to distance himself from her to compose himself
Beautifull said - Ridz had made Sid believe in her and he is so moved by her
SR have touched each other and moved each other, they truly are Soulmates😳

Shilpa touches Armaan in many ways, he just reacts anyway he feels fit with Shilpa and thats what she gets and yes the biggest is her presence, you cant ignore it😳
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Poco di.........

Doesn't Sid just fill up your heart with his innocence , his purity , his surreal but true love for Riddhima and his beauty as a human 'being as a whole?

And yes Sid does fill up my heart.......and makes me watch this show just for him.........
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nitz great as usual !!! 😊

Loved reading it !