Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kingdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: riddhan

dream karne mein bhi u have problem 😆😆😆

yes i have...he is dreaming about Sid's wife who he calls his younger brother....
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Agreed with the dream part!!! No one has the right to control one's imagination and dreams!!! nor someone forgets his/her loved one so easily.

However, I don't agree on the bold part as Arman did not sacrifice his love for Sid. I agreed he tried to patch up SR, but he was not successfull and leave the decision upto Ridz. Before Ridz made any decision, he did not fail to express his love to Ridz. He in fact said that he loves her unconditionally and vice versa.........however, despite his love confrontation, Ridz was the one who chose Sid. Hence, I would never ever call that Arman sacrifices his love!!! No he did not. It was Ridz who decided to be with Sid !!!!

With sacrificing his love I meant he tried getting them together,intially he thought maybe Riddhima too didnt want to stay in the marriage because she signed the Divorce papers but when Shashank spoke to him Armaan did give up all the want of being with her and selflessly helped Sid to get back with Riddhima and tried making her to accept him in her heart .Its not easy to do something that he has done when the girl you've done this for has been your love for so long the one he always dreamt of living a life ,for the one you wouldnt mind dying too .He in all honesty didnt even go across her path for days together but just because Riddhima got married doesnt mean that they can shut each other out from each oothers memories and lives completely .
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really??u r talking abt lust??
yeah rite.???
ohk....u called armaan's love lust n insulted him.
 ohk
\i will give egs. of ur SR MOMENTS ohk where ur sidhant modi the gr8. only.......... gets.. lost in ridz 's body features.. u remember .where ridz was changing her dress. the white suit one. he was only seeing her bak .nothing else. then also in uff teri ada. wen she stripping, n also in starting of tehir marriage wen ridz was tieing her dori in the bak..
 tikhe if ammy was lusting over. to wo starting k time pe wen ridz wore. a short dress. he wudnt hav. gt the curtain in front of him n bowed his head dwn, wen he was xaming ridz injureed foot. he wudnt hav given her the duppata.
even in the heer ranja play. ammy wudnt hav covered ridz wid the dupata .as she was weraing backless. etc etc...... ya also in uff teri ada ,wen she was stripping he wudnt hav bowed dwn.........
 n u call all this lust. yeah rite..
i didnt call sid's love lust. he was jus adoring her...........
 bt dare u insult my armaan's love by calling it lust...... dare u......
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Hally, what's up with the bold part??

Who wants your account to be banned??😡😡

*sorry for going off topic*

Sabz lets just say some people are after me 😆 and trying to get me banned 😆 anyways i agree with yur comment hun😉
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kingdeep

yes i have...he is dreaming about Sid's wife who he calls his younger brother....

yah thats your problem u only want sid n ridzs 😆😆😆 n i think its sid who calls armaan bro wen sid needs armaan n wen sid doesn't need armaan he never cares for armaan n armaan was dreaming about his once upon time love 😛
-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
umm......some ppl here are forgetting that Armaan was drunk and as many times shown by the cv's, when ppl are drunk their feelings come out. Aur Armaan toh abhi tak Ridz ko bhula nahi paya. Aur upar se woh baarish.
SankiPagal thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingdeep

well sry for interfering in ur convo. bt the thing.ammy isint dreaming abt ur sid's wife bt his basket. understood.
n god knows y u guys always frgt.that if it wa snt armaan. thewn sid ridz ka toh ab tak divorce ho chuka hota....... bt fine. u guys tend to frgt good things  n favours done by others.... nt ur fault.. hum bhi aise hi karte hai .intensity varies. from person to person
-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@vaishiksg u r so right. lol.
SankiPagal thumbnail
@love angel thanx. did u read my comment in the prev page
-Aleeza- thumbnail
Well Ridz is the love of Armaans life theres nothing wrong with him imagining her.