shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
July 23rd, 2010
will be remembered as an unfortunate day in the history of DMG.
The management of DMG School of' Drooling and Blushing' has decided to implement one more rule
for the smooth functioning of their prestigious institution. They have decided to discontinue the drooling course known as AT  and shift it to a nearby institution called CFC (it has got nothing to do with KFC , mind u).

The painful decision was taken after the supervisors were flooded with complaints that the members were busy in bashing
and gossiping about other groups instead of doing what the ATs are intented for; drool, blush, sigh , dissect each expression & write essays on their favourite stars.

One of the supervisors told this reporter that  they receive around 10,000 reports everyday and they are unable to cope up with the extra work. So they decided it was better not to have ATs ; which in turn means "na rahega baans na bhajega basuri".

While a few students agreed with the management decision, many raised their voice in protest. Miss Pari wanted to know why all AT classes have to suffer because of a few unruly students
. When this reporter met her, she could not control her emotions. "why?" she cried, "why is the management so heartless??? We champa  fans never abuse anybody! we only drool , sigh and at times faint watching KaCha scenes. Its difficult to run from CFC building to the school premise whenever there is a "we wont accept KaCha "topic. This decision is unacceptable", she said.

Miss Pinky, the well-known writer and student of DMG school said though  she respects the decision she disagree".

Miss Imly said she fears that this would only lead to more  students roaming around in the corridors, singing hymns in praise of the intensity of 'hotness', clothes, hair,eyes , lips and so on.

Miss Rosy  wants to know how they will keep a count on their drooling classes since maths is 'strictly banned ' in CFC."How will we let others know that we are the best in drooling if we cant keep a count on it?, she asked.

Miss Lily said she is happy with the decision. She 'hates school' and so spending time at CFC would be fun.

Its yet to be seen whether the decision will help the school or create more head ache for the supervisors in future.
As the ATians pack their 'bori bister'
to shift to the CFC, JS can only say..
"Oh jaane waale ho sa ke toh laut ke aana"

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Related topic- An article for the DMGians

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL and Miss Capri feels if only all of us were as cool as JS we'd all be one big happy family :D
Mast sum up of a "hot" topic once again :)
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lmfao. only you can incorporate humour in such a tense situation :P well done! *claps* 

P.S - am I one of the characters? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: caprigurl

ROFL and Miss Capri feels if only all of us were as cool as JS we'd all be one big happy family :D
Mast sum up of a "hot" topic once again :)

thank u miss capri😳
haila! ur 'compliment' made me β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Esha.ARian4rlyf

as usual a great one! πŸ‘

thanks ishaπŸ€—
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow Awesome post just simply amazingly mindblowing post galπŸ‘πŸ‘
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: CZ..

lmfao. only you can incorporate humour in such a tense situation :P well done! *claps* 

P.S - am I one of the characters? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
ah! I should have put a disclaimer like the ones u have in movies, right?πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome topic shamil heheh
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shamil