Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Great post Shamil.. Bit sad that the ATs are being moved but your post really cheered me up.. Simply loved it..πŸ˜ƒ
Jhoothaji,

Well, I was just having my morning coffee with my daily newspaper "Lunatic Times" and what is this I hear AT has shifted. Oh my my..........my deepest sympathies for all those who are deeply affected with this tragic lose of losing AT's. Though I was never that much on AT's and wasn't too attached with it but, I am sure for some it was their life! πŸ˜† Ok, before I get any chappal thrown at me, Jhootha ji thank you for your contribution to the world of journalism by bringing the daily news in the homes of so many fans including those fans who rely on your news to know the happenings on this forum like me.

Keep the humour always alive. πŸ˜‰

shamil thumbnail
Thanks buzzy jiπŸ€—

My paper survives on loyal readers like u ..

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

mona, I lob ur ramblings..
but u better go to sleep.. otherwise u will not look 'fresh' to play eyelaak with me, ur shweetojiπŸ˜›

I hate ramblings πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

I hate ramblings πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I dont mindπŸ˜‰ I find it entertainingπŸ˜›

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

I dont mindπŸ˜‰ I find it entertainingπŸ˜›

Anything till shweeto ji likes it ☺️, but that means he too has to like and Dislike according to me πŸ˜›
RhealitySux thumbnail
🀣 this is soo friggin hilarious 🀣

Miss Imly said she fears that this would only lead to more students roaming around in the corridors, singing hymns in praise of the intensity of 'hotness', clothes, hair,eyes , lips and so on

🀣 this was outrageously funny 🀣

i sooo wanna drool over all dat n more πŸ˜›

btw i think the flyin hair(S) (note the plural πŸ˜† ) is kinda innovative πŸ‘ if not the dupattas smthngs gotta fly n wat better option than that πŸ˜‰

but the rival groups may file a petition Boycott SHAM-poo n demand the REAL poo πŸ˜† meanin Rampa πŸ˜†

oh i almost forgot "my condolences for the sudden n tragic death of the ATs"

Long live JS 😎

-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks 😳 mez a lil behind on this infor

someones playing divide and rule πŸ˜›

but lil do they realize its just giving more liberty to open topics to discuss more intense dramatic essays 😳

these essays will of course benefit LT πŸ€£

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -TomNJerry-

thanks 😳 mez a lil behind on this infor

someones playing divide and rule πŸ˜›

but lil do they realize its just giving more liberty to open topics to discuss more intense dramatic essays 😳

these essays will of course benefit LT πŸ€£

My sautan Chal jhooti is back..........wait a second how cum u a lil behind...on this info....I thought you are the one who published the article as CJ and JS is the same person? πŸ˜‰
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi007

My sautan Chal jhooti is back..........wait a second how cum u a lil behind...on this info....I thought you are the one who published the article as CJ and JS is the same person? πŸ˜‰

shhh .... koi sunn naa le ... me and jhoota ji need to play our parts right πŸ˜›πŸ˜³