An article for the DMGians

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

New rules have been imposed on the students of DMG School of Drooling and Blushing.  The management has declared that they had no other option than bring a  new set of rules to control the students who have been acting weirdly ever since the terrorist attack at sanjeevni hospital.  Jhoota singh decided to do an interview with the Principal Madam P about the new rules imposed in the school.

J- " Madam before we talk about the new rules, can u tell me something about this school?"

Madam P- " This school was set up in 2007 to give opportunity to all those who wanted to understand , applaud and discuss the epic called DMG. I remember when the school started functioning, many students enrolled the different courses and the school was immensely popular."

J- " So does it mean that this school is no longer popular?"

Madam P- " oh , no, no! its still popular but for wrong reasons.  Nowadays they have become undisciplined and are acting like hooligans. So the management decided it was high time to put a stop to all this unruliness in the school. "

J- " So what are the courses offered here?"

Madam P ' " oh, we have a variety of courses; like Drooling course where fans of a particular Jodi can sit together and talk non 'stop about their favourites . They can blush , drool, sigh and make creations and even faint while watching certain *ahem ahem * scenes u know. Then we have picture galleries for amateur photographers who can post photos  and creation gallery for creative people. We give permission to members to conduct debates and discussion on each character and do detailed analysis on what each movement or emotion expressed by these characters mean.  Some of our students are so clever that they can elaborate in pages even about very trivial matters like a glance from the character. "

J- " why have u decided to implement new rule here when there are already a number of rules to be followed here? "

Madam P- " Now this is where everything goes for a toss ! The students know the rules but refuse to follow them . In the drool classes , instead of appreciating their favs, they are most of the time busy abusing and gossiping which I will not tolerate at any cost! And the discussion classes are more like war zones .Students are not allowed to bring any weapons to school but I have caught many red-handed with rotten eggs and tomatoes !!  The teachers are finding it difficult to control these ruffians. I am not saying everyone acts immaturely. But there are many. Hence the new rules.

1. Now onwards no students of class AR will visit class SR and vice versa.

2.Nobody shall pass snide remarks or mock others.

3. Students shall speak ONLY English in the school premises.

4. No student shall comment against the institution and its management.

J- " But don't u think , this new rule of stopping healthy discussions between different classes will hinder their learning ability?"

Madam P- " I am helpless! Unless the students themselves promise to act sanely I have no other option than strict implementation of the rules. The day they decide to behave normally , the new rules will no longer be enforced."

I hope the DMGians are listening😉

Reporter -Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hehehe.U really crack me up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆😆😆
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAOOOOOOOO. This was indeed amazing.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jhoota Singh Tusse Great Ho !!!

We will abide by the rules😉 which Madam J imposed but definatly enjoy healthy discussion😊
dishu thumbnail
LOLL hhahaha this is amazing..🤣

ROFL🤣

i love ur posts👏
pavs thumbnail
jhoota singh i am in labhhhhhh wid u😆
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hilarious as always..... ! Awesome!!
shamil thumbnail
people laafing at my serious article too*shakes head in disbelief *
am hurteded
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shamil, lovely post and if Jhoota Singh does not write articles daily, i will Officially quit DMG forum!🤣

doukno thumbnail
Hark Shamil!!!Gud one......😊

I can no longer be a skool bully now...😭...Oh God, Why are rules made????