Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Seriously...............just imagining...the scene....gets me all excited... ! Dying to see what the CVs hv in store for us...πŸ˜›

Btw..did u catch th repeats?? I m watching the repeats as well...😳

i have downloaded it now i'l watch atleast twice, today der wznt much maneet scene so i'l wtach sum maneet vms nd today i am thinkng to watch that hum tum *x rated scene agn *
lol
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: lyfwidluv

i have downloaded it now i'l watch atleast twice, today der wznt much maneet scene so i'l wtach sum maneet vms nd today i am thinkng to watch that hum tum *x rated scene agn *
lol

Yh i agree..not much of Maneet....but the foundation of more Maneet scenes was laid today wit Geet MOVING IN πŸ˜› n ......omg..the hum tum....hai raam...err maan...😳 he seriously got the hots that day.......even went up to geet to realise his xx rated desires...πŸ˜›
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh i agree..not much of Maneet....but the foundation of more Maneet scenes was laid today wit Geet MOVING IN πŸ˜›n ......omg..the hum tum....hai raam...err maan...😳he seriously got the hots that day.......even went up to geet to realise his xx rated desires...πŸ˜›

thats true hey chal i gotta go no i will watch maneet scenes on ma lappi i am so addicted to them i just hope to have a same chemistry like maneet in ma relationship   πŸ˜Š

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: lyfwidluv

thats true hey chal i gotta go no i will watch maneet scenes on ma lappi i am so addicted to them i just hope to have a same chemistry like maneet in ma relationship   πŸ˜Š

Oh ok....catch ya soon..dear..........Tongue hv fun drooling on Maneet... πŸ˜‰n yes i will pray that u get a munda like Maan....all passionate...Embarrassed