Users

Frequent Posters

beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
he is so dying to kiss her...............my dear maan
Armu4eva thumbnail
Totally.........................πŸ˜†hormones going all over....poor maan..
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

U knw.. hasini  i was so excited abt the Dadi plan ..........bt why on earth Dadi got replaced...😭😭.... wuld hv been so happy to see Dadi..*old one* n maneet..... but alas...😭😭

Nevertheles... tell me yaar..the first part of th epi was so sad... Maan looked heartbroken when geet said those words...that u like to see me suffer.... did u see so much pain on maans face...😭

n yes yes.. i noticed that.. Maan was shocked to not see her........n rather happy to see her..πŸ˜› no wonder he wont b able to work from office.......pura time Geet aur uske LIPs ke sapne jo dekhta rehta hai...😳

I want old dadi back.... she was superb....but....Cry

Poor Maan.... he needs to control himself.... naughty naughty maan... seeing geet lips... hmmmm.... when they stay together.... wow... cant wait for more and more XXXX rated thoughts of Maan... also i want to see naughty Maan....☺️☺️☺️☺️

i am sure he will not be able to work in the office.... thinking about geet... and now Maan will be messing up things... like going to pantry.. or like going into geet's room instead of his... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

for these kinds of act.. dev will be next to maan... to again say something... "AAPA KE SECRETARY...."
Maan will be again telling... "DEV WAT CRAP...." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And adi will be coming near maan and telling that... "SIIRRRRR GEEEETTT NEEE SAAAABBKKO SSAAMALETEE... AAAPOKO BEEE.... PPAAR AAAPNEE USSSEEE VAAPAAS BUULAANA HOOGA..." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan... will shout at him... Awwwww...Poor Maan because of this mental torture he will go home early... and sees geet sleeping.... and then TUMMMM.....WOW...
cant wait yaar....Tongue
bubblygal1711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

@Hasini

Me too waiting for that episode but I think Maan wasnt surprised coz Geet was not there but all his photographs were removed from the wall...and ofcourse he must have thought that he was dreaming abt Geet cutting the apple scene......

Sure he would think that he would be dreaming about her...

and his usual line will come... "MEIN PAGAL TO NAHI HOGAYE...." or "YEH LADKI MUJKE PAGAL KARDE GE..." ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
LOL... Maan and his dialogues.... my favs...😳
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oyye hoyye..this show is getting better by the day!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i can't wait for the "tum" to happen!!! It so funny!! I loved how he got  upset when he couldn't find and he realized he was dreaming of her...so cute!!! And OMG!!! Staring at her lips!!!
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THANK YOU
great upd8in!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

I want old dadi back.... she was superb....but....😭

Poor Maan.... he needs to control himself.... naughty naughty maan... seeing geet lips... hmmmm.... when they stay together.... wow... cant wait for more and more XXXX rated thoughts of Maan... also i want to see naughty Maan....☺️☺️☺️☺️

i am sure he will not be able to work in the office.... thinking about geet... and now Maan will be messing up things... like going to pantry.. or like going into geet's room instead of his... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

for these kinds of act.. dev will be next to maan... to again say something... "AAPA KE SECRETARY...."
Maan will be again telling... "DEV WAT CRAP...." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And adi will be coming near maan and telling that... "SIIRRRRR GEEEETTT NEEE SAAAABBKKO SSAAMALETEE... AAAPOKO BEEE.... PPAAR AAAPNEE USSSEEE VAAPAAS BUULAANA HOOGA..." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan... will shout at him... Awwwww...Poor Maan because of this mental torture he will go home early... and sees geet sleeping.... and then TUMMMM.....WOW...
cant wait yaar....πŸ˜›

Me too ... old dadi... all the way...😭 soo very sad....

N yep yep...i m sure......Adi is gonna drive Maan...crazy.........wit his..... GGGGGEEEETTTT siirr.. GEEETTTTT ... aap ppuurraaaa din GEEETTTTT ki bare mein hi sochte rehte hain...πŸ˜† n now wit Dev in the office...he will go.. Bro... ur so lost abt ur Secretary......sorry ur EX-secretary..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cant wait for tmrw yaar.... .when Maan n Geet will b on the SAME BED 😳😳😳  *XXX rated thots*
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

i can't wait for the "tum" to happen!!! It so funny!! I loved how he got  upset when he couldn't find and he realized he was dreaming of her...so cute!!! And OMG!!! Staring at her lips!!!

Tell me abt it ...he has become so besharam....... pehle pehle..sirf Grabbing...then checking her out...n now... LIPs....😲 Munda kinna besharam ho gaya hai..haaiiiiiiii ☺️
bubblygal1711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Me too ... old dadi... all the way...😭 soo very sad....

N yep yep...i m sure......Adi is gonna drive Maan...crazy.........wit his..... GGGGGEEEETTTT siirr.. GEEETTTTT ... aap ppuurraaaa din GEEETTTTT ki bare mein hi sochte rehte hain...πŸ˜† n now wit Dev in the office...he will go.. Bro... ur so lost abt ur Secretary......sorry ur EX-secretary..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cant wait for tmrw yaar.... .when Maan n Geet will b on the SAME BED 😳😳😳  *XXX rated thots*

DOuble torture for Maan....Poor guy.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Awww AWwww.... XXXXXXXXXX Rated yaar...cant wait.... ☺️☺️☺️
acutally i loved Maan's face... when he smiled to see get and got shocked when she disappeared....πŸ˜†