Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Tanu, finally i understood what work Dadi maa offered Geet..😆..I mean i knew it was secretary  for Maan..but  seriously don't get why Dadi maa wants Maan to work from home..? 😕....

It was a wonderful episode altogether...but just the fact that Dadi maa changed.....I can't stand that!..And also how can Dev and NT nt bump into Geet right..? I just can't believe it! They are gonna be staying in the same house..so how can they nt meet..?...😆..This is really irking me...

Loved that whole Geet and Maan convo..it was so sad...:(...The way Geet said that Maan finds joy in watching her cry...😭..Maan looked really hurt at the point of time..but as usual..these two have gt some serious ego issues...Maan shouts at her and leaves..i thought he would have at least apologise coz i mean it was his fault right...😆 😆

can't wait for tmrwww.....😍

Seriously yaar...😭😭 the first part broke my heart.......... poor maan...his words were soaked in pain... ke.. Geet tum mujhe baas itna hi samjhi ho..😭

N well...the CVs wont let Dev or NT meet Geet yet... pehle.. Maan kabul to kare... .ke..haan..... 'TUMHI pe main fida hoon GEET' 😉

Cant wait to see our Maneet...together.......tmrw.........😳
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yh..n i m sure...when he lets go..... geet wuld go...... sirr.......sirr... yeh yeh aap kya kar rahe hain sir... main filhal aapki secreatary hoon.. biwi nahi.....😆yeh sab legal nahi hai...😆😆😆

yep in start she will do all this drama but at the end she will also loose her sense ,wen a dashing hot nd handsome munda wid his shirt off will be standing in front of her........lol

nd did u 4get da lift scene even geet cudnt resist wen maan wz too close to her lips ❤️
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: lyfwidluv

yep in start she will do all this drama but at the end she will also loose her sense ,wen a dashing hot nd handsome munda wid his shirt off will be standing in front of her........lol

nd did u 4get da lift scene even geet cudnt resist wen maan wz too close to her lips ❤️

Exactly.. Geet was staring at Maans lips durng that Lift scene....too....rocking..
Cant wait for Geet to fall for MAAN 😳
beforesunrise thumbnail
@ Armu4eva   i am too damn excited to see maneet together under same roof
hope we will get to see some more interesting,romantic and lovely scene (some really close scene )

anu
Armu4eva thumbnail

@ Armu4eva   i am too damn excited to see maneet together under same roof
hope we will get to see some more interesting,romantic and lovely scene (some really close scene )

anu

Same here..... like u knw..in jodha akbar there is a scene in which Ash niharofys Hrithik when he is shirtless n working out...😳 i want.. Geet to b awestruck too...when she sees Maan working out Shirtless....😉 

dying to see them .....working together....😛
beforesunrise thumbnail

Same here..... like u knw..in jodha akbar there is a scene in which Ash niharofys Hrithik when he is shirtless n working out...😳i want.. Geet to b awestruck too...when she sees Maan working out Shirtless....😉

dying to see them .....working together....😛

that wud be jsut awesum the 1st time geet will be checkign out maan ..............hahaha sounds funny but wud be grt nd just like hritik maan also catches her 😳

just imagine geet's reaction once he catches her wow
Armu4eva thumbnail

that wud be jsut awesum the 1st time geet will be checkign out maan ..............hahaha sounds funny but wud be grt nd just like hritik maan also catches her 😳

just imagine geet's reaction once he catches her wow

Seriously...............just imagining...the scene....gets me all excited... ! Dying to see what the CVs hv in store for us...Tongue

Btw..did u catch th repeats?? I m watching the repeats as well...Embarrassed
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I agree with u all .... same roof . have lots n lots of potential in the script but I kind of thinking ...that if Dev is so close by then it means he will come to face to face with Geet pretty soon ...r only safe bet is that DEv  suddenly go out of city with his wife on a business trip...so that r Maneet can fall more in love till those 2 villains come back ..
beforesunrise thumbnail

Seriously...............just imagining...the scene....gets me all excited... ! Dying to see what the CVs hv in store for us...😛

i have downloaded it now i'l watch atleast twice, today der wznt much maneet scene so i'l wtach sum maneet vms nd today i am thinkng to watch that hum tum *x rated scene agn *
lol   

Btw..did u catch th repeats?? I m watching the repeats as well...😳

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

I agree with u all .... same roof . have lots n lots of potential in the script but I kind of thinking ...that if Dev is so close by then it means he will come to face to face with Geet pretty soon ...r only safe bet is that DEv  suddenly go out of city with his wife on a business trip...so that r Maneet can fall more in love till those 2 villains come back ..

Yh i hope so.. Maan..entrusts Dev..wit some site visit n he is off......so we get Maneet moments at peace....😛 Cant have Dev interrupt Maneet....atleast not before they fall madly in luv wit each other...😊