Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for live update, very heart wrenching first part!  Maan was hurt!  😭
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey how are you....πŸ€—.......enjoying the show....πŸ˜ƒ
Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh lord..............the show cant get more interesting... Maan..daydreaming of Geet... geet in the same house as Dev n NT....lolz...n now Geet will b Maan secretary...again....n this time at HOME πŸ˜›

Guys...watch it...it was fab...tho i m maha upset abt dadi...😭
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu ... πŸ€—are you awake or still sleep walking in trance after watching you Maneet πŸ˜† Well, I did think  yesterday that dadi jee is gonna ditch the show soon, did not expect it to happen so soon. Btw, how was the episode ... I hope not much of eye-lock, trip and fall. 😊
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

First of all... am sooooo got upset to see Dadi got changed yaar.... i got shocked...😭😭

and about our Munda Maan............. she sees Geet... and he smiles... wont he confirm why she is hear... not our Maan is totally lost in ROMANTICLAND OF GEET...😍😍😍😍
 he just looks at her and see sher lips... LOL... he is surely XXX rated as your said... ☺️
i really got wondered Maan didnt get shocked on seeing Geet... but got shocked when she got disappeared.... LOL... Poor guy... he was heartbroken today when he heard geet saying those words... hmmmm...😭

Awwww SO sad of Maan..😭.

and Dadi's plan is ROCKING yaar.... wants a geet to be in out house and also wants maan to stay at home... oh man Dadi has a really naughty plan to unite Maneet... go dadi go.....😳😳 

I wanted this 24hrs to go fast... cant wait... ufff....Maneet are KILLING ME...πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

First of all... am sooooo got upset to see Dadi got changed yaar.... i got shocked...😭😭

and about our Munda Maan............. she sees Geet... and he smiles... wont he confirm why she is hear... not our Maan is totally lost in ROMANTICLAND OF GEET...😍😍😍😍
 he just looks at her and see sher lips... LOL... he is surely XXX rated as your said... ☺️
i really got wondered Maan didnt get shocked on seeing Geet... but got shocked when she got disappeared.... LOL... Poor guy... he was heartbroken today when he heard geet saying those words... hmmmm...😭

Awwww SO sad of Maan..😭.

and Dadi's plan is ROCKING yaar.... wants a geet to be in out house and also wants maan to stay at home... oh man Dadi has a really naughty plan to unite Maneet... go dadi go.....😳😳 

I wanted this 24hrs to go fast... cant wait... ufff....Maneet are KILLING ME...πŸ˜†

U knw.. hasini  i was so excited abt the Dadi plan ..........bt why on earth Dadi got replaced...😭😭.... wuld hv been so happy to see Dadi..*old one* n maneet..... but alas...😭😭

Nevertheles... tell me yaar..the first part of th epi was so sad... Maan looked heartbroken when geet said those words...that u like to see me suffer.... did u see so much pain on maans face...😭

n yes yes.. i noticed that.. Maan was shocked to not see her........n rather happy to see her..πŸ˜› no wonder he wont b able to work from office.......pura time Geet aur uske LIPs ke sapne jo dekhta rehta hai...😳
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Hasini
Me too waiting for that episode but I think Maan wasnt surprised coz Geet was not there but all his photographs were removed from the wall...and ofcourse he must have thought that he was dreaming abt Geet cutting the apple scene......
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehehehe i noticed that too.....that wz too cute
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LOVELY!
Thanks soooooooooo much!!! YOU ARE THE BEST
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuggy_ash