Ohhh! my...luved the precap...

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
gotta wait fr anothr 24hrs??? Disapprove Angry
rite on time..........i've alredy said tis but willl say it again..... LOL   omg!! DEV is looking soooo freking HOT!!! just cant get my eyes of him......ahhhhhh..........Day Dreaming
Tilashini u r too funny dear! Ur posts make me laugh....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
tila u seem over excited,,hold on dear,,only dev has returned but not his memory,,,didnot u watch the SBS video,,do watch it,,,and dear if this is ur condition now,,i wonder what will happen to u when dev will be back 1000000000%,,now he is 0.000001% dev
Tilashini,

I have to say that your posts make me laugh too.  You are so enthusiastic and it is kind of fun to read your headlines; tells me which way the episode is going.LOL
Originally posted by shinyclassic

tila u seem over excited,,hold on dear,,only dev has returned but not his memory,,,didnot u watch the SBS video,,do watch it,,,and dear if this is ur condition now,,i wonder what will happen to u when dev will be back 1000000000%,,now he is 0.000001% dev

nahhh...im ok wif it.....but anyhow he'l get back his memory soon.....not to worry.....no prob u can just imagine what'l hapen to me ihe is 1000000000000% back as DEV....LOL
Originally posted by shinyclassic

Shiny, ohhhh only 0.000001% Dev!! LOLLOLLOL
ya i also like precap. n dev lookin really so hot.n radhika also look very beautiful.
Originally posted by why3

Tilashini,

I have to say that your posts make me laugh too.  You are so enthusiastic and it is kind of fun to read your headlines; tells me which way the episode is going.LOL

Angie, i agree with you! I normally read Tilashini's posts to know which direction the pendulum swings!! LOLLOL