Posted: 13 years ago
gotta wait fr anothr 24hrs??? πŸ˜’ 😑
rite on time..........i've alredy said tis but willl say it again..... πŸ˜†   omg!! DEV is looking soooo freking HOT!!! just cant get my eyes of him......ahhhhhh..........😍
Tilashini u r too funny dear! Ur posts make me laugh....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tila u seem over excited,,hold on dear,,only dev has returned but not his memory,,,didnot u watch the SBS video,,do watch it,,,and dear if this is ur condition now,,i wonder what will happen to u when dev will be back 1000000000%,,now he is 0.000001% dev
Tilashini,

I have to say that your posts make me laugh too.  You are so enthusiastic and it is kind of fun to read your headlines; tells me which way the episode is going.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shinyclassic

tila u seem over excited,,hold on dear,,only dev has returned but not his memory,,,didnot u watch the SBS video,,do watch it,,,and dear if this is ur condition now,,i wonder what will happen to u when dev will be back 1000000000%,,now he is 0.000001% dev

nahhh...im ok wif it.....but anyhow he'l get back his memory soon.....not to worry.....no prob u can just imagine what'l hapen to me ihe is 1000000000000% back as DEV....πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shinyclassic

Shiny, ohhhh only 0.000001% Dev!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ya i also like precap. n dev lookin really so hot.n radhika also look very beautiful.
Originally posted by why3

Tilashini,

I have to say that your posts make me laugh too.  You are so enthusiastic and it is kind of fun to read your headlines; tells me which way the episode is going.πŸ˜†

Angie, i agree with you! I normally read Tilashini's posts to know which direction the pendulum swings!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tilashini......again i got fooled by ur post topic,this is 5th time,topic is luved the precap,but the msg i got from ur post is"DEV IS SO FREEKING"!!!!!!Actually what precap?i opened ur thread to know what precap is???????but i got different msg......
Tila ur excitement puts everyone in a tizzy and they guess to what happened in the episodeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† one thing is clear ur reaction tells whether it is positive or negative.
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago