Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yah i t was really cute and sweet of him .. he even gave his gun to her.. which is his suraksha kawash.. uss per naku is very expressive ... pehlay keh rahi thi ki mujeh dar nahi lagata .. aur ab kaisa dar .. pr jab dutta jaanay laga .. tu she made him understand though her actions ki that if he is with her then there is no fear ... Smart GAL! absolutely loving these scenes yaar. They have made their scenes look so different .. warna im fed up the same jungle main mangal track.

hats off to the creatives!
left_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

hey wow ..u got the lyrics...
its actually a co-incidence..just a couple of days back i downloaded the song..and yest ..i heard it in LTL πŸ˜† ..the lyrics are realy very nice!! 😳

I will also go home and downlaod it today. I heard it in LTL for first time πŸ˜†
nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

yah i t was really cute and sweet of him .. he even gave his gun to her.. which is his suraksha kawash.. uss per naku is very expressive ... pehlay keh rahi thi ki mujeh dar nahi lagata .. aur ab kaisa dar .. pr jab dutta jaanay laga .. tu she made him understand though her actions ki that if he is with her then there is no fear ... Smart GAL! absolutely loving these scenes yaar. They have made their scenes look so different .. warna im fed up the same jungle main mangal track.

hats off to the creatives!

i agree sara....
the best part was that...they spoke the least yet were able to communicate so welll!!..CV's did a fab job...
even when dutta gave his gun to nakku...nakku had that expression ki 'u should keep this for ur safety s u r going in the dark'...but dutta wanted her to take it..and was trying to say 'mujhe kuch nahin hoga...'..and nakku obeyed....

they kinda had an eye lock...but the eyelock was practical ..not completely romantic.which is y i loved it...
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ohooo...dusk..tumhare kaonse armaan poore honge??huh?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...well jokes apart... πŸ˜‰
tum ne bilkun sahi kaha...its gonna be a passionate LS πŸ˜†
i guess we will have their budding LS here ...aur waha..evil sis ke group mein AS ayegi...shayad..lets see.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

ab smjh jao kaunsay armaan smjhdar ko ishara hi kafi πŸ˜† well mjhay b thora buht shak hay k AS ne kae tasha ko sasth rkhnay k bjae kch r plan to nae kia un evil trio k sath milkr....
nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk

ab smjh jao kaunsay armaan smjhdar ko ishara hi kafi πŸ˜† well mjhay b thora buht shak hay k AS ne kae tasha ko sasth rkhnay k bjae kch r plan to nae kia un evil trio k sath milkr....

i agree dusk..ayi sahib is caught in a web now...
if she wants dutta's safety then she has to keep nakku with him..
and if she is making a plan to shoo nakku then she is definitely the BH...she had do much tention on her face yesterday..she was so worried...
she should have felt happy that some1(nakku) is there to protect him..but no...she looked so perplexed...

3 months back..matlab..when dutta saved nakku ..the first nyt they met i guess...yup nakku saved him that day..otherwise he would have died.. πŸ˜•
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u guys got great observation power.............yeah i too noticed dutta talking in that way wen dey used to b frnds..............and the lyrics of the song sajnaa is awesome 😊
nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: triasha

u guys got great observation power.............yeah i too noticed dutta talking in that way wen dey used to b frnds..............and the lyrics of the song sajnaa is awesome 😊

thanx yaar..even if me miss anything...some1 or the other will note it..this is what i love abt these discussions.. πŸ˜‰
loved dutta yesterday..he was amazing.. πŸ˜† and the lyrics suited really well πŸ˜†
nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey me bak!!!!heheπŸ˜‰
yup..guess they wanted to show tasha spending the nite 2gether...no interruptions πŸ˜† (no X-rated thots ok??) πŸ˜† ..

well ayi sahib was quite awkward yest...dunno y she was not ready to blv that nakku is lucky for dutta..she seemed to be a pessimist..

it was the purohit who gave so many indications that it is nakku...also said the N letter with which her name is gonna start...but still AS wasnt ready to take that in...it was babi who first understood the purohit and said that the girl is "nakku"...

and ayi sahib nodded but nodded as if she coaxed herself to do that..she wsnt at all happy and thankful to nakku...i can see the change in behavior...now she must be thinkin...abhi dutta ko zinda rakhna hoga to usko nakku ke sath rehna hoga...

yup u r ryt even im expecting ayi S joining the 3 evil trio soon...coz nakku n dutta are already coming clozer...
so here there will be the 'love' building up...on the ither side,the evil group becoming stronger!!...lets hope for the best...we are gonna love it!!! πŸ˜†

yea..our Tasha can have a wonderful night together even without speaking with their romantic eyelocks......πŸ˜†
Hey Nazia.....I actually didn't find AS odd yesterday.........I think her reaction was that of a mix of concern/worry for dutta and a little relief. She did agree that yea that has to be nakusha.....its just that she gave a mixed reaction.......and apart from nodding her head I think she also kinda joined and hands and looked up (as if thanking God).....yea certainly she might be thinking about keeping nakku in PN now.
And one more thing......i think that AS has called the trio to convince them to let Nakku stay in PN since Dutta's safety now lies with Nakku's presence where dutta is.......that is why she is asking for a promise from all 3 of them.......she would ask them to take promise because she knows that otherwise they won't agree to keep Nakku in the house........remember AS has heard Kala being all rude to Nakku. Well, if AS was planning something evil at this point I don't think she would need a promise from Kala n company......they'd easily get convinced but at this time she'll ask the trio to accept nakku n let her stay in PN.......hence asking them to "promise"........well thats my POVπŸ˜†.....rest lets see what CVs give us tonight.........

BTW its one and half hour to go..........😊

Edited by nik_ita - 13 years ago
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey nazia cool post
love how dutta is taking care of naku in the jungle
how i wish they never come out

nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariescott14

hey nazia cool post

love how dutta is taking care of naku in the jungle

how i wish they never come out

thanx marie!! πŸ˜‰
oh so u have been following LTL!!tats great ya!!..
actually even im having this stupid net prob..no wonder im taking this long to reply πŸ˜†
seriously...this jungle track is amazing...hum tum ek jungle mein gum ho aur pyaar ho jaye πŸ˜‰
so good to have u back in discussions!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳