dutta's intezam for nakku..

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
what an awesum epi it was... LOL

dutta lit the fire around nakku...though he was tired...awwww...

he gave his gun to nakku for her safety..not caring abt himself...wow Wink Day Dreaming

he got fruits for nakke..he had perhaps known that nakku was hungry...yes she was..she just said that she wasnt hungry coz she didnt want him to go newhere...awww...too damn good...and he understood that and got fruits for her...wow!!! LOL he is fullu latto over nakku [:D/]

we all saw the precap..and the best part was that....[B]dutta is understanding nakku now..he knew exactly what nakku would say..."mein nahin khaoongi"

im all dreamy here.. Day Dreaming .. LOL Day Dreaming
loved the way this week started!! LOL LOL Wink
Aww nazia...Hug..finally gadha beginz to understand naku..Dancing..thank god...!!!Day Dreaming
Nazia it was too gud yar..........i wish yeh jungle mein hi bas jayeLOL.............i loved d way he lit fire all around her..........so caring.............

Bt still gadha thinks he dont luv her.............seriously he is a real gadhaLOL
yes nazia....today's epi was sooo dreamy...i felt like i was floating in the air when they played that song LOL
awwww i missed such a nice epi it seems Cry cldnt watch d epi Cry did d don made his entry?is it nite time?how did naku manage to hide her face?
Originally posted by shikhachopra

awwww i missed such a nice epi it seems Cry cldnt watch d epi Cry did d don made his entry?is it nite time?how did naku manage to hide her face?

no there was no don...Confused...nakku was superfast and applied the charcoal on her face
Originally posted by shonapinky

Aww nazia...Hug..finally gadha beginz to understand naku..Dancing..thank god...!!!Day Dreaming

haan shonaHug....he is not caring what he is doing...he is just doing it now....from his heart!!!..thank god!!
Originally posted by tashafan

Originally posted by shikhachopra

no there was no don...Confused...nakku was superfast and applied the charcoal on her face
o my gosh.she is sooo fast Shocked Shocked

KK