dutta's intezam for nakku..

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what an awesum epi it was... πŸ˜†

dutta lit the fire around nakku...though he was tired...awwww...

he gave his gun to nakku for her safety..not caring abt himself...wow πŸ˜‰ 😍

he got fruits for nakke..he had perhaps known that nakku was hungry...yes she was..she just said that she wasnt hungry coz she didnt want him to go newhere...awww...too damn good...and he understood that and got fruits for her...wow!!! πŸ˜† he is fullu latto over nakku [:D/]

we all saw the precap..and the best part was that....[B]dutta is understanding nakku now..he knew exactly what nakku would say..."mein nahin khaoongi"

im all dreamy here.. 😍 .. πŸ˜† 😍
loved the way this week started!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww nazia...πŸ€—..finally gadha beginz to understand naku....thank god...!!!😍
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nazia it was too gud yar..........i wish yeh jungle mein hi bas jayeπŸ˜†.............i loved d way he lit fire all around her..........so caring.............

Bt still gadha thinks he dont luv her.............seriously he is a real gadhaπŸ˜†
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes nazia....today's epi was sooo dreamy...i felt like i was floating in the air when they played that song πŸ˜†
awwww i missed such a nice epi it seems 😭 cldnt watch d epi 😭 did d don made his entry?is it nite time?how did naku manage to hide her face?
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikhachopra

awwww i missed such a nice epi it seems 😭 cldnt watch d epi 😭 did d don made his entry?is it nite time?how did naku manage to hide her face?

no there was no don...πŸ˜•...nakku was superfast and applied the charcoal on her face
nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonapinky

Aww nazia...πŸ€—..finally gadha beginz to understand naku....thank god...!!!😍

haan shonaπŸ€—....he is not caring what he is doing...he is just doing it now....from his heart!!!..thank god!!

Originally posted by: tashafan

no there was no don...πŸ˜•...nakku was superfast and applied the charcoal on her face

o my gosh.she is sooo fast 😲 😲
nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: betty123

Nazia it was too gud yar..........i wish yeh jungle mein hi bas jayeπŸ˜†.............i loved d way he lit fire all around her..........so caring.............

Bt still gadha thinks he dont luv her.............seriously he is a real gadhaπŸ˜†

hey betty!!! πŸ˜‰

ya..it was amazing...he wasnt at all conscious!!he was just doing it!!!damn ye kya horaha hai!!!!
their chemistry was too good..

are betty he is not thinking abt love now..acha hi hai...he wont even realize when he fell in love with her...let him be the way he is!!! πŸ˜‰ ya he is a damn cuteeee gadha!!!i love him!!
nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Naziaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm super happy and super excited !!!!!!!! kya episode tha yaar.........me still all dreamy 😍

Sahi mein we're getting the night scene in jungle yaar.........too good........

Dutta was sooo caring and soooo protective.......even at the start of the episode........he actually could sense some animal from far away and came running to Nakku.......aw......love this Gadha........πŸ˜†