dutta's intezam for nakku.. - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ccolaco

Hey which was the song that was played while Dutta went to get sumthng to eat?? Which movie?? It went so well with the scenario

the movie is actually a new one..its 4m the movie lamhaa..starring bips n sanjay dutt....the song was madno aaahhh beautiful song!! 😳 😳 😆Edited by nazia.icycool - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

hi farha..glad to see u!! 😃

ya...no ya u aint wrong...he was so polite...infact he behaved in a much better way than what he was when they aere frnz!!!...coz he has started to understand her now...a day back..he was feeling very CONSCIOUS that he is being loved badly by nakku..but now he is much mo casual...he has started blving that...my my..!!*sigh*im loving him..he is no more harsh with her..
he is caring much mo for her...yet agn he didnt care for his own life..he handed over the gun...and ALSO made lit the fire around her!!so that by no meand she is hurt....

doesnt this say that he doesnt wanna loose nakku by any way...i guess yes!!...he was fantastic yest!!!!gosh!! 😲 😳

khona nahi chahta jabhi tu ussk saath rehnay k bahanay dhoond raha tha .. He cant lose her! jabhi "main bhi aaonga " ka bahan laga ker saath main chipak gaya 😆
Originally posted by taherav

<font color="#0000ff">man that was really romantic what he did..build a fire around her to protect her....his own version of laxman rekha..loved it!</font>

ya ditto!!!! 😆 😆 so romantic...he was so tired while doing that but he had to do it ya!!!and he did it!!!

and bechari nakku..she wasnt feeling tired..it was nakku who forst said..app thak gaye honge ..lets rest..neither was she feeling hungry(well act yes she was feeling hungry but she lied coz she feared dutta getting lost or hurt in the dark)aww 😳 and nor did she feel scared!!..she managed things sooo beautifully....much better than dutta...i saw her becoming his back bone yesterday..and i observed that dutta also noted this... 😆
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

the movie is actually a new one..its 4m the movie lamhaa..starring bips n sanjay dutt....the song was [/B]madno[/B]aaahhh beautiful song!! 😳 😳 😆

yeah very nice. Thanks for the reply Nazia 😛
Originally posted by SAraW

khona nahi chahta jabhi tu ussk saath rehnay k bahanay dhoond raha tha .. He cant lose her! jabhi "main bhi aaonga " ka bahan laga ker saath main chipak gaya 😆

ya sara... 😆 😆 use khud nahin pata woh kya karraha hai...he is so cute ya!!...mein waari jawa!!!! 😆 😆 all that is in his subconscious mind...!!!but yest he wasnt feeling awkward while he did that...unlike how he removed his coat ,and also gave her water...he was hesistating then ..but yest...he was sooo coooll!!!! 😆

ur most welcum sweety 😳 😳 😉
Originally posted by PremLeoManav

Hai nazia meraa toh mann kar rahaa hai uss jungle mein hii chalii jaon............apnaa birthday cake wahii kaat loon...............😳😍

hey sheeba!! 😉 😃
aww..so sweet of u.... 🤗 tmhein chance mila to mujhe bhi lechalo!!! 😆 😆 ...
BTW whens ur B'day?? 😆

Madnooo
Mashukoo
Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo
Par Mein tujhe na pa sakun

Hai Dil Ko Teri Justju

Main hoon Shab tu Subah
Dono Jud Ke Juda
Main hoon Lab tu dua
Dono Jud Ke Juda

These lines are so beautiful
Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago
Originally posted by dusk

jab strtng esi hue to socho hw mch week wd b fild wid duttaz romance 😳 i wz really lukng frrd to watch duttaz feeling nd shayad meray armaan poray hoing 😉 😆

ohooo...dusk..tumhare kaonse armaan poore honge??huh?? 😉 😆 😆 ...well jokes apart... 😉
tum ne bilkun sahi kaha...its gonna be a passionate LS 😆
i guess we will have their budding LS here ...aur waha..evil sis ke group mein AS ayegi...shayad..lets see.. 😕 😉

<font color="#ff0000">Madnooo
Mashukoo
Hai Dil Ko Teri Aarzoo

</font><font color="#ff0000">Hai Dil Ko Teri Justju

</font><font color="#ff0000">Main hoon Shab tu Subah
Dono Jud Ke Juda
Main hoon Lab tu dua
Dono Jud Ke Juda </font>

These lines are so beautiful

hey wow ..u got the lyrics...
its actually a co-incidence..just a couple of days back i downloaded the song..and yest ..i heard it in LTL 😆 ..the lyrics are realy very nice!! 😳