dutta's intezam for nakku.. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by farahr

Nazia did u observe the way datta was saying tujhe dar nahi lagta par bhook toh lagti hai na he was talking in that way or tone when they were friends.I may be wrong and might be my observation is wrong but i thought that he was talking like he use to talk before when they were friends

Hey farahr....good observation and...you right....he used to talk to her like this when they were friends...

remember that dialogue, "sab kuch teri aai batati hai, ki tu khud bhi kuch sochti hai".........the tone was quite similar to that.......isn't it?
yes nikita when he was  talking to her the first thing came to my mind was that he was talking to her in that tone when they were friends
Originally posted by tashafan

no there was no don...πŸ˜•...nakku was superfast and applied the charcoal on her face

don will make his entry tomorrow ... and naku had been applying black make up since long .. ab itni to practice hogi hi na ... so there is not Big deal abt that.
man that was really romantic what he did..build a fire around her to protect her....his own version of laxman rekha..loved it!

Hey which was the song that was played while Dutta went to get sumthng to eat?? Which movie?? It went so well with the scenario

Hai nazia meraa toh mann kar rahaa hai uss jungle mein hii chalii jaon............apnaa birthday cake wahii kaat loon...............😳😍
jab strtng esi hue to socho hw mch week wd b fild wid duttaz romance 😳 i wz really lukng frrd to watch duttaz feeling nd shayad meray armaan poray hoing πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PremLeoManav

Hai nazia meraa toh mann kar rahaa hai uss jungle mein hii chalii jaon............apnaa birthday cake wahii kaat loon...............😳😍
hey sheeba mjhay b leja mil k celebrate krngay πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nik_ita

@ Nazia

yea....prolly they'll show the new don's entry in tomorrow's last part......because i'm sure kal they'll show AS talking to the evil trio........since they left it incomplete today....πŸ˜•

Dutta is right now only fullto lattoo over her......n after listening to the don's love story....fir toh gadha bhi gaya n we'll would also be all day dreaming.......

Hey if you get caught.....it would be more problematic later on dear.......so avoid doing that......i was just kidding......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......

hey me bak!!!!heheπŸ˜‰
yup..guess they wanted to show tasha spending the nite 2gether...no interruptions πŸ˜† (no X-rated thots ok??) πŸ˜† ..

well ayi sahib was quite awkward yest...dunno y she was not ready to blv that nakku is lucky for dutta..she seemed to be a pessimist..

it was the purohit who gave so many indications that it is nakku...also said the N letter with which her name is gonna start...but still AS wasnt ready to take that in...it was babi who first understood the purohit and said that the girl is "nakku"...

and ayi sahib nodded but nodded as if she coaxed herself to do that..she wsnt at all happy and thankful to nakku...i can see the change in behavior...now she must be thinkin...abhi dutta ko zinda rakhna hoga to usko nakku ke sath rehna hoga...

yup u r ryt even im expecting ayi S joining the 3 evil trio soon...coz nakku n dutta are already coming clozer...
so here there will be the 'love' building up...on the ither side,the evil group becoming stronger!!...lets hope for the best...we are gonna love it!!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by farahr

Nazia did u observe the way datta was saying tujhe dar nahi lagta par bhook toh lagti hai na he was talking in that way or tone when they were friends.<font color="#990099">I may be wrong and might be my observation is wrong but i thought that he was talking like he use to talk before when they were friends</font>

hi farha..glad to see u!! πŸ˜ƒ

ya...no ya u aint wrong...he was so polite...infact he behaved in a much better way than what he was when they aere frnz!!!...coz he has started to understand her now...a day back..he was feeling very CONSCIOUS that he is being loved badly by nakku..but now he is much mo casual...he has started blving that...my my..!!*sigh*im loving him..he is no more harsh with her..
he is caring much mo for her...yet agn he didnt care for his own life..he handed over the gun...and ALSO made lit the fire around her!!so that by no meand she is hurt....

doesnt this say that he doesnt wanna loose nakku by any way...i guess yes!!...he was fantastic yest!!!!gosh!! 😲 😳