Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tashafan

yes nazia....today's epi was sooo dreamy...i felt like i was floating in the air when they played that song πŸ˜†

i agree....ya ..hawaon mein!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...jungle thing can be so fun ya!!!...the song was too good ya...the lyrics were so apt!!!...

and the best thing was that nakku was so happy with these little things...she is such a selfless person ya!!!so garteful to him!!!..i n empathise with her feeling..the change in dutta is clearly seen now..he is so calm now and so caring..!! 😍
nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikhachopra

awwww i missed such a nice epi it seems 😭 cldnt watch d epi 😭 did d don made his entry?is it nite time?how did naku manage to hide her face?

Hey Shikha......the don is not yet shown......πŸ˜•

N yea........its FINALLY night time.......we've been waiting for it isn't it???  m soooo happy!!!!

n Nakku was somehow managed to put on the make up with that burnt piece of wood she had.......πŸ˜†
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikhachopra

awwww i missed such a nice epi it seems 😭 cldnt watch d epi 😭 did d don made his entry?is it nite time?how did naku manage to hide her face?

hey shikha!!πŸ€— aww...u missed it...πŸ˜” im really feeling bad for u!!! ni shikha..the don has not yet come dear...acha hi hai na...just let them spend sum tym together...u knw thesetCV's na...perhaps she used the burnt wood for covering her face..

hey do watch the epi..it was too good... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Edited by nazia.icycool - 13 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

From the beginning dutta and nakku understand each other to the core.. just that for few days dutta was not in his senses and had drawn a line between him and nakku.. but now again he is coming back.. and he is reading her mind perfectly... that was so sweet how he thought about everything that would make her safe and comfortable... a perfect husband..πŸ˜†
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: nik_ita

Naziaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm super happy and super excited !!!!!!!! kya episode tha yaar.........me still all dreamy 😍

Sahi mein we're getting the night scene in jungle yaar.........too good........

Dutta was sooo caring and soooo protective.......even at the start of the episode........he actually could sense some animal from far away and came running to Nakku.......aw......love this Gadha........πŸ˜†

hi nikki!! πŸ€—

ya..the epi was damn good!!...dutta was all mesmerized ..looking at nakku doing all the fire thingy...she did it so practically..im sure he must have thot that this is the girl made for me...

jise janwar se dar nahin lagta....cliff par se girne se dar nahin lagta...bhook nahin lagti..who is so practical..knows how to get OVER difficulties!!!.....wow....nakku is the best!!!!and dutta was rocking!!!

ya he came to nakku to save her...thats so sweet of him!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

hey shikha!!πŸ€— aww...u missed it...πŸ˜” im really feeling bad for u!!! ni shikha..the don has not yet come dear...acha hi hai na...just let them spend sum tym together...u knw thesetCV's na...perhaps she used the burnt wood for covering her face..

hey do watch the epi..it was too good... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

yes nazia missed it 😭 😭 will catch it later for sure.nd m also happy datd new don did nt make his entry 😭 tasha need sum quality time in d jungle 😳nd what was d precap all about?did tasha speak d same line together πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: nik_ita

Hey Shikha......the don is not yet shown......πŸ˜•

N yea........its FINALLY night time.......we've been waiting for it isn't it??? m soooo happy!!!!

n Nakku was somehow managed to put on the make up with that burnt piece of wood she had.......πŸ˜†

yes nikki dis was d time we hv been waiting for 😊 😊 i hope tasha spend their whole life in jungle πŸ˜›
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: victory_2010

From the beginning dutta and nakku understand each other to the core.. just that for few days dutta was not in his senses and had drawn a line between him and nakku.. but now again he is coming back.. and he is reading her mind perfectly... that was so sweet how he thought about everything that would make her safe and comfortable... a perfect husband..πŸ˜†

yes victory..they share a fantastic rapport...but now, dutta knows how much she cares for him...that does make a diff now..yes vic he is coming back!!πŸ˜†

even a day b4..he wanted to understand her...also understood her..but didnt show his feelings..it was as if he had built a wall around himself...but now..he is quite casual..all his caring attitude is coming out naturally..and he is ok with it....he is so amazed thinking how naku is so brave...nakku clearly showed that she aint scared of nething..and y was that??coz she had dutta beside her with her..and she knew he wouldnt let any thing happen to her....and dutta realized what she felt while she said that..and he isnt feeling awkward that he is being loved...thats the best part....they are just behaving like newly wed couple...too good rapport ya!!
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved todays epi.................what a song sequence............it said it all!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait for tomorrow
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: triasha

loved todays epi.................what a song sequence............it said it all!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait for tomorrow

hey hi triasha... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ ya the song selection was really good...suited them the best...and mahi ted brilliantly then...the look of contentment on her face, her happiness said it all...

this was the first tym that she looked sooo happy after her marriage..i feel really happy for her...loved their chemistry today... 😳 im sure tomorrows epi is gonna be much more better with less of patil niwas.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†