Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wow amy dear what an update too lovely yaar
gunjan ne to kamaal hi kardiya.
she called him a prevert bechara.he just saved her and she didn,t even say thanks bohat attitude hai
par it was really lovely
zobsheh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
all the updates were awesome...please add me to your pm list 😊
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update.......i loved it sooo much......cont soon
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was all 4 parts are sooooooooo awesomeee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to your pm list
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Amy beautiful update dear, loved Sajan n Benji this time......
This ff is really nice.......do continue soon n thanx a lot fr the pm

love
Aditi
amy00487 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ash_sajan

wow amy dear what an update too lovely yaar
gunjan ne to kamaal hi kardiya.
she called him a prevert bechara.he just saved her and she didn,t even say thanks bohat attitude hai
par it was really lovely

Hey ash,
Thanks fr liking it
Yes dear, she's got a lot of attitude.
But dont worry. you'll get to see her sweeter side soon.
ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome update

really loved it

continue soon

thx 4 the pm

amy00487 thumbnail

Part 5 (Oops!! did i hurt you?)

******************************************************************************************

Gunjan enjoyed the changed expressions on the face of the two boys. The one with the sign board, who was on the left was still confused about what is happening, but the other one, 'The driver', the 'Flirt' has shown multiple emotions, he was shocked at first, then he seemed to be worried and now he was frowning.

That's funny!! This driver was holding me in his arms sometime back, then he tried to flirt with me, and now when he knows who am I... look at his face. Must be worried about his job... Gunjan thought.

But the person in question was totally unaware of her assumptions. Ye apne aap ko samazti kya hai? Thik hain beautiful hain, par itna guroor? Pervert!! Pervert?? Kya main aisa hu? Shut up dude!! Use tere bare me kya lagta hain isse tuze itna kyu fark padne laga. Does it really matters? Yes , it does! Akhir ye meri ki image ka sawal hain...

Benji was wondering why samrat was so quiet, and why this girl was acting like she's the master and they are slaves. Samrat was driving faster than usual, stealing occasional glances at gunjan from the rearview mirror. Suddenly he took a sharp turn and gunjan bumped her head on the back of driver's seat.

"Ouch!!" she shouted in pain, "Dheere nahi chala sakte kya?"

"Ye Bail-gaadi nahi hain." A curt reply came.

"Well, ye jet bhi nahi hain."

"Baithna hain to baitho, warna utar jao."

"Tum apne aapko samajhte kya ho? Ek mamuli driver aur itni juban chalate ho?"

Samrat immediately looked at the mirror. Her reflection was fuming with anger.

Cool! So she's thinking I'm a driver?... he smiled at himself.

"Dekhiye aap ko kuch misunderstand..."

"Rehne de benji..." Samrat interrupted benji, signaling him to keep quiet with eyes and continued " Madam abhi jara gusse me hain. Sorry ma'am, for being impolite."

Benji was even more confused now. He looked at samrat with a question mark on his face, and saw samrat's eyes sparkling with a mischievous glint. He knew his buddy was up to something and gave him a knowing smile.

Gunjan was surprised by his sudden change of heart. Jaroor dar raha hoga ke kahi main Jatin uncle ko complaint na kar du...

"It's ok. Main uncle se tumhari complaint nahi karungi."She said with a brief smile, "Waise English kaafi acchi hain tumhari, dikhte bhi acche educated ghar ke ho. fir ye driver ki job kyu..."

"Kya batau ma'm, kabhi kabhi majboori me karna padta hain."

"Aisi kya majboori hain? Kahi ghar se bhag ke to nahi aaye?"

"Kuch aisahi samaz lijiye. Mujhe bhagne ka aur bhagaane ka, dono ka  bahut shauk hain." Benji chuckled at this as samrat signaled him to control.

"kya kaha?"

"Kuch nahi." Samrat said as the car suddenly came to a halt with a jerk.

"Kya hua" gunjan asked with concern.

"Pata nahi, dekhna padega. Shayad engine me problem hain" samrat said as he was stepping out of  the car, benji joined him too.

"Oh noo... lagta hain aaj mera din hi kharab hain." Gunjan complained.

"Trust me!" samrat suddenly peeped into the window of back seat to face gunjan,  "Aapka din mere din jitna kharab nahi hain.."

His sudden reaction startled gunjan. He was looking, no staring in her eyes.

"M..matlab?" she gasped.

Samrat was amused by her reaction. "Kuch nahi" he whispered, turned his back to her and walked towards the engine.

"Dude, Kya hua car ko achanak se? And what are you upto? " Benji questioned him as he opened the bonnet. Now they were out of gunjan's sight who was still seated in the car.

"Nothing yar. Bus kuch masti ho jaye!" samrat smiled wickedly "Aur kisiko pervert word ka meaning bhi samjhana hain..."

"Yaar. Main aur confusion nahi seh paunga. Kise kya samjhana hain? Saaf saaf bata, kya chal raha hain tere dimaag me?..." benji complained like a 5 year old.

"Batata hu dude! Jara kaan idhar la"

And the two pranksters stated to chalk out their plan.

.....................................................................................

'Hey bhagwaan!! Ye dono itni der se kar kya rahe hain? engine me fault dhundh rahe hain ya naya engine banwane gaye hain. Lagta hai Muze hi dekhna padega.

Gunjan stepped out of the car and walked towards the engine. But there was no one. She closed the hood and peeped into the car.

'Gaye kaha ye dono...?

She again took a round, checked the car. But they were nowhere. Just then she noticed that the road was really empty, there was no vehicle except the one lying dead in front of her. The area was secluded with lots of trees and bush on both sides of the road.

"So creepy! Muze yaha akela chod ke ye dono kaise ja sakte hain...?"

Gunjan was getting tensed by now; tears were forming in her eyes. Suddenly she heard a hustling sound, she thought she saw some movement in the bush.

'Relax gunjan. There's nothing. Your mind is playing with you.'  She tried to calm herself but was unsuccessful.

And then again she heard the same voice.

"Enough! I know who is it. Tum dono muze is tarah se dara nahi sakte" she said as she walked slowly towards the bush, her hands were trembling badly. She took a deep breath and was about to move a little further when a man, whose face was covered with bandanna jumped out of the bush. Gunjan stepped back with a scream. The person was moving towards gunjan.

" D.. d .. dekho, piche hat jao." He laughed at this.

"Muzse door raho tum..." But that had not effect  on him.

" Tum muze jaante nahi ho. Muze karate aate hain." gunjan said adjusting her specs while stepping back.

This time he laughed hysterically , still moving further.

"Wahi ruk jao. Please...aage mat badhna..." she cried helplessly when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned back to find samrat, and immediately clung to him. She felt relieved for once. For some unknown reason, she felt much secured in his arms.

"Kaha gaye the tum.?" She said with great difficulty.

The Person continued his laugh, and now samrat also joined him.

"Now Miss Gunjan , who's being a pervert?" Gunjan was shocked to see him laughing. She broke the hug and turned to the other person. He removed bandana from his face...

'Its the guy with the sign board ! uhh...they made a fool of me.! Gunjan frowned.

"Kyu Miss Attitude? Kaisa laga?" Samrat asked, grinning. "Arey benji! Dekh to , iska nose to tomato se bhi jyada laal ho gaya hain!"

"Haan yaar , sach me!" benji also joined him in teasing her.

She turned and started walking towards the car when samrat held her hand and pulled her towards him. They were facing each other now. Gunjan adjusted her specs again. *Cute* samrat thought. She looked up in his eyes and he was shocked to see tears in her eyes.

'She's crying! Ye jara jyada to nahi ho gaya?... He thought.

"Hey chashmish. Chill yaar!! Majak tha." Samrat said with a friendly smile.

"haath chodo" she murmured.

"But suno toh..."

"Please!! Chodo mera haath!!"  this time she shouted.

Samrat left her hand and tried to apologize again, but gunjan raised her hand , gesturing to stop. She opened the door and entered the back seat of the car. Samrat looked at benji , who just shrugged.  

"we should be get going" benji said patting on his back.

And they stepped into the car.

Hello frnds,

So how was it.

m nervous abt this part as its not upto my expectations.

so plz plz plz  gimme ur reviews

comments n suggestions are welcome... 

Edited by amy00487 - 13 years ago
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
heyya my..
u shuld nt b nervous at ol cz ur update was rockngggggg...
awwwsum dear...n i lovved it..
cont soon n thnx 4 d pm..:):)
amy00487 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar4evr

heyya my..
u shuld nt b nervous at ol cz ur update was rockngggggg...
awwwsum dear...n i lovved it..
cont soon n thnx 4 d pm..:):)

Hey !! thanks dear!! 😳