You are my theme for a dream(SaJan FF) Updt on p64

amy00487 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey IF-Readers!!

Amy here.

Hey Guys, This is my first attempt of writing an FF.  Well i am not a pro at this , and I've been a reader most of the times. But this idea has been revolving in my mind since ages,  and i decided to give it a try. I am new to this writing stuff so expecting your support. So guys, Please read and comment!! 😳

Hope it entertains you.

Here is the Character Sketch:

Samrat Shergil:

Handsome, jovial, Kindhearted and easygoing. Lives with his Parents in mumbai.He has an elder sister who is married to her college time sweetheart. Samrat Studies in Excel college and is a star basketball player. He loves his family very much. Loves to hang out with friends. Girls go gaga over this hunk who loves all this attention from the hotties, BUT he's not interested in love , well until...

Gunjan Bhushan:

This Sweet, Charming, fun-loving girl possesses a really sweet voice. She can be a little stubborn at times. Lives with her overprotective, but loving Father in Jamnagar, Gujrat. Craves for motherly love and misses her Late mother too much. She has only two dreams in life, One- To become next Indian Idol , and second - To fall in love. Will these dreams come true or...

Suhani Sahay:

Samrat's Elder sis. She likes to bully her little charlie (that's what she calls samrat).Currently in London, married to Adhiraj with whom she was madly in love during college tym. Well, Seemingly,  marriage is not the "happily ever after" for this couple. Will she be able to overcome the hardships and testings life has brought to her...?

Adhiraj Sahay:

Suhani's ex-BF and current husband. He's a banker in London. A well cultured , well mannered Man, but too busy to take a look at his loving wife.

Shilpa shergil:

Samrat's Mother or as he says his "Jaan". A loving and caring mother who's always smiling. But there is something she tries to hide behind her smile which does not seems natural anymore.

Jatin Shergil:

Samrat's Dad. MD of a pharma company. Though samrat claims he's partial and always chooses suhani over him, he's more like a friend to his son. Best friend is Rajat Bhushan. Loves his wife very much but wants to bring her natural smile back.

Rajat Bhushan:

Gunjan's Dad. Vice president of a Finance Firm. He's a little possessive and a lot protective about gunjan. He makes sure gunjan has everything she wants. Loves his late wife very much. He is Best friend of Jatin Shergil.

So these are my principal Characters. Please read and let me know if i should continue or not.😊

Index
Introduction part -1 - page 2.

Introduction part -2 - page 3.

Introduction part -3 - page 4.

(When they met)Part 4 - page 5.

(Oops! Did i hurt you?) Part 5 -Page 7

(What matters to you the most?)Part 6 -Page9

(You bring the smile on my face!!)Part 7-Page 10

(Planning and Plotting) Part 8-Page 14

(The prank) Part 9- Page 16

(Think before you challenge)Part 10 -page 18

(Beginning of the WAR)Part 11 -page 22

(Unknown fears) Part 12 -page 25

(Beginning of a change) Part 13 - page 29

(We are just friends) Part 14 -Page 33

(Lovely Surprise) Part 15 - Page 38

(Party time) Part 16-page 43

(A souvenir and a broken heart) Part 17- page 46

(If falling in love feels like this...)Part 18 - page 49

(The one who is not jealous, is not in love)Part 19 - page 57

(He loves me, He loves me not..) Part 20  - page 64

Regards,
Amy

Edited by amy00487 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey amy i loved your CS and intro.
it,s really good
ithnink you should continue with it.
and when you will continue pls pm me
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
heyyy amy
ur ff seems realy intersting....
i lovvd d cs..
cont wid it n include me in ur pm list..
amy00487 thumbnail
Thanks  guys....
 Will continue soon... πŸ˜›
marisol45 thumbnail
loved the cs and intro
do continue asap
and add me to ur pm list😊
Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ammy loved the CS ... interesting ... pls contd..
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey welcum 2 forum dear! Nice character sketch!will luv to read more.. Plz add me to ur pm list.. 😊

-SUMERA-
Please continue soon.Good CS.Please add me to pm list.
amy00487 thumbnail
Hey guys... here goes the first Part....

Its like a small intro part. I know its too small but i need to introduce my chars and the relationship  properly.

so here you go....

It was a perfect morning.Sky was clear, the birds were happily chirping, flowers were blooming, and for a change Hari was on time today.

Still something was bothering Rajat very much. After all his princess, his darling daughter was going away from him. And he couldn't say no to her. He remembered the conversation he had with Gunjan about it last Friday..

----

"Dad! this is so bad!! Main har baar Haar man leti hu aapke aage. but is baar nahi. Aap nahi chahte kya ke mere sapne poore ho jaye?"

"Aisi baat nahi hain Gunjan. Main to chahta hu ke tumhari har tamanna poori ho. Aur ye to tum bhi jaanti ho k Tum kisi cheez ke baareme sochti baad me ho, aur wo tumhe milti pehle hain."

"Well, that is my point dad. Aap muzse itna pyar karte hain k muze mangne se pehle hi sab kuch mil jaata hain. to fir ye kyu nahi?"

"Kyuki tumhe mere bagair rehne ki aadat nahi hai... aur umm... tum adjust bhi nahi kar paogi. nayi jagah , naye log... aur tum dar gayi toh? " Gunjan narrowed her eyes at this and rajan gave in.

"Alright!! mujhe tumhare bagair rehne ki aadat nahi hain. tumhare bagair main kaise reh paunga akele."

"Ohho dad. grow up! main hamesha k liye jaane ki baat nahi kar rahi hu. Bas kuch hi to dino ki baat hain."

Gunjan looked at her father hopefully, he was thinking something.

"Firbhi..." he said after a pause "Ye din ke mahine aur mahino ka saal kaise karte hain tumhi acchi..."

"Do you love me daddy? " gunjan asked making a puppy face, cutting him in between.

"Yes i do, But..."

"Then no if , not But. Pleeeease dad..." And as usual that 'pleeease' did the magic.

"Ok..ok! Fine, I'll think about it." Rajan said as he kissed her forehead as she screamed a high pitch "YeSSSSSS!!".

-------

"Saaarr! The Car is ready ."

Hari's voice brought Rajat back to present.
'Isse bhi aaj ka hi shubh muhurat mila tha kaam pe time se aaneka..'

Hari was Rajat's tamil driver, who never came on time, well at least on important occasions.

"Ofcourse Hari. Aaj na meri koi important meeting hain na koi official party. Aaj to car time se pehle hi ready rahegi.."

"waaisi baath nahi hain Saar. Gunjan ma'm aasked me to come won taime saar nahi tho wo merekho jaan se marne kha damkhi diya tha saar."

"ok . ok. just keep quiet now." Hari's thick tamilian accent irked an already irritated Rajat  Rajat wondered who was Hari's boss, him or gunjan.

'Oh well! she's the princess, the apple of my eyes, and sometimes she boss'es me also' Rajat thought smilingly as Gunjan came downstairs with her baggage.

Hari promptly took the baggage from gunjan and went outside When gunjan looked at her dad, who was smiling fondly at her. But there was something more to his face... his eyes! They were wet. She regretted at her decision . For a while she forgot about all her dreams about mumbai and felt bad that she was leaving his father alone.
'I will miss you badly dad!!' she thought..

But then she came to her usual self and thought of teasing him.

"Dad, itne muskura rahe ho? Girlfriend ki yaad aa gayi?"

Rajat knew she was trying to lighten up the mood so he also joined her.

"Nahi, tere us boyfriend ki... wohi, jiska Khaman-dhokle ka dukan hai na..." He said in gujju style.

"Oh pleeseeeee! Jignesh mera accha dost hain, bas! aap muze uske naam se chidhaiye mat" gunjan said , slightly irritated.

"Haha... Point noted! accha wo sab chodo. Tumse kuch important baat karni hain. Meri kal Jatin se baat hui thi, tum mumbai me ..."

"unke ghar rehne waaali hu, jatin uncle aapke college time k frnd hain, wo aur aunty mera bahut khayal rakhenge, kal unhe kuch important meeting ke wajah se muze receive karna possible nahi hain, to unka driver mujhe pickup karne airport aajayega, aur main pohochte hi aapko call karungi... Uff! dad kal raat se ye baat aap itni baar dohora chuke ho ke muze ab ye sab yaad ho gaya hain. Ab chale? Main ye flight miss nahi karna chahti."

"To chalo na.. Baaton baaton me kitna time waste kar diya tumne..." Gunjan gaped at her father at this , who turned his back on her and started walking outside.

She smiled and followed him.

'Well this is it. Bye bye Jamnagar. I'm going to Mumbai... the dream city...!"

Gunjan had no idea what or rather who was in store for her.

************************************************************************************

So guys, how was it?

Do comment!!

Regards,
Amy
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yay Me First To Commentt.....
Awesome
Mindblowingggggg update...
Loved Gunjan
Plzz Cont Soon
And Thanks For PM...
And Pleash Next Time Send The Link Too..

*Sana* 😳 Edited by SaJan_Sana4ever - 13 years ago