its superb
do continue soon
n thanx 4 the pm
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wow your ff is going amazing dear
that prank lols benji aur samrat kabhi nahi sudhrainge
bechaari gunjan but it was really funny dear!
i,m loving your ff yaar
cont soon
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was soooooooo awesomeeeeeeeee part i love it
ammykhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

really nice

awesome

loved it

marisol45 thumbnail
really good parts
loved how the story is taking its shape
can't wait to read the next part😊
amy00487 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks to all of you guys. I was a bit nervous while starting this ff initially. Because i'm more into poetry. But the comments were encouraging. Thank you guys again. I'll not be updating the ff for a few days as i'm out of station and accessin net through blackberry. But i promise to give an update as soon as i come back to home. Thanks again for your support guys and keep encouraging me always.
amy00487 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey friends!

How are you all?

So here is my chotusa update...
Sorry for the short one. but i promise to give a long update next time.

Part 6- (What matters to you the most?)
*************************************************************************************

Toh ye Samrat Shergil hain! Jatin uncle Ka beta!!... Aur main ise driver samajh rahi thi… oh god!!! Ye mere bare me kya soch raha hoga…. Gunjan was feeling sorry for her behavior now.

Gunjan was very angry, Actually disappointed because of samrat's prank. She chose to remain silent for the rest of their drive. And when they reached home, she got to know who he was. When they entered the house, a man in driver's uniform came forward and took keys from samrat's hands while he scolded the man for being late. Then , every servent at the home called him "Samrat Baba". And then a lady came, whom he called 'Maa'. The lady greeted Gunjan with a hug. That was Shilpa Aunty, Jatin uncle's Wife. She was a sweet lady. Gunjan liked her instantly.

They were now sitting in a big hall and were chatting about gunjan's journey, Jamnagar, Mumbai's traffic and a lot more while Samrat sat there, indifferently. He was surfing the cable channels. Gunjan took a glance at him.

He was being so nice to me, well… except that prank! But it's ok. And I treated him like a driver! Aur wo chup chap suntan raha…. Gunjan , tu bhi na hadd kar deti hain.

"Aur batao beta. Safar kaisa raha?" Shilpa Aunty's voice brought her back to earth.

"Umm… Accha tha aunty", gunjan searched for words.

"Maa… Bhook lagi hain!" Samrat said patting his tummy.

"Haan beta… Gunjan tum bhi fresh ho jao , main khana lagati hu. Sam, Gunjan ko uska karma dikha do beta… " Shilpa said and turned towards kitchen.

"Chalo" He said. The warmth in his voice was gone. He seemed less friendly, uninterested and …distant.

Gunjan felt bad.  She decided to apologize.

"Dekho, ek baat dhayn se suno" he said as they entered gunjan's room, "Iske exact samnewala karma mera hain. to hamara roz aamna saamna hoga. Jahir hain ke tum muzse jhagda karna chahogi. Par muze na tum me koi interest hain , na tumse jhagda karne me. Main to tumhe receive karne bhi nahi aana chahta tha. Par aana pada. I was trying to be nice to you, because you are a guest. Aur mehmaan bhagwan kaa rup hote hain aisa Maa kehti hain. Par tum..! Bhagwan ka to nahi, shaitan ka roop lagti ho …"

"Kya!! Tumne muze shaitan kaha?" Gunjan widened her eyes.

"Shaitan ka roop kaha…"

"Dekha , fires kaha… tumhari himmat kaise hui?…"

And I was thinking about saying sorry!! She thought.

"Sach bolne me kya dar hain?" samrat gave her a wicked smile.

"Tumhe pata hain, main do minute pehle tumse maafi mangne ke bare me soch rahi thi.. but I'm glad ke maine aisa kuch nahi kiya. Kyuki tumhari wajah se mera poora din spoil hua hain…." gunjan said pointing afinger at him.

"Excuse me Miss…" samrat held her finger and lowered it, "Meri wajah se kuch nahi hua. Jo kuch bhi hua Tumhari wajah se hua hain. Tumne meri Sunday morning ko spoil kiya." He said pointing a finger at her." Tumhari wajah se muze jaldi uthna pada, tumhari wajah se  meri car ko dent pada, tumhari wajah se mere kapde kharab ho gaye, aur maine ab tak kuch nahi khaya, wo bhi tumhari wajah se…" as he was saying all this, he was stepping towards her. Gunjan was stepping back instinctively and then she reached the wall. She kept a hand on his chest , to maintain the distance. Samrat looked at her hand and then in her eyes. She was uncomfortable with the proximity. Just then samrat realized that they were too close, and he stepped back.

"Sorry." Samrat's voice softened.

"No, I'm sorry. Muze tumhe driver nahi samajhna chahiye tha.", gunjan said.

"Huh… that doesn't even matter to me" Samrat said apathetically.

"Matter nahi karta?" gunjan was confused now , "to fir itna sab kuch kyu kaha muzse? Itna gussa kyu ho?"

"Kyuki tumne muze pervert kaha!" Samrat complained innocently. Gunjan stared at him for a minute.

So this is it. Is wajah se ye itna gussa hua…?  .. she couldn't help but laugh.

"Has kyu rahi ho…?"

"Kuch nahi…"

"Don't irritate me. Stop laughing" Samrat ordered.

Gunjan controlled herself looking at his expressions.

"Sorry." She said with shaky voice, " ab tum jao yahase, main fresh ho ke aati hu" and she chuckled.

" You! Stop that first…" he was irritated beyond limits.

"ok… ok" she covered her mouth with one of her hands and pushed him to the door with another hand and as he was out of the room, she remembered his childlike anger and burst into laughter.

I hope you guys like it...

waiting for your comments.

marisol45 thumbnail
loved the update
samrat is so cute
do continue soon😊