Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Arre,we'll bring Rati back amz!
Btw heya amz!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
See sonu..i've gone thru these sorta relationships too...i mean how can u not see whats in front of u...trust me, i believed ArTi exist too...but can u give me reasons as to why u think ArTi are a pair?? 😆

Hey Amz!
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

heyy yaz

@all..haha well i believ in arti..even if theyy not tgther YET..i believe theyy will one dayy..anyways i do strongly believ tht theyy lyk nd feel 4 each otherr..jus tht theyy dnt admitt it:P my POV
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Arre don't say ArNeha..uss chudail ko AB ke saath math jodo 🤣

Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i can Yamz! I had this big discussion with divz di too,she believes in my theories too:)
But,as of now i am not in a condition to write much.....my eyes are burning,and my hand aches!

But,when i do show u my theories,observations and belief........u might want to change ur perception abt it!

chalo now gotta go for dinner!

Just that according to me,ArTi exists........and all this that u see.....is not the actuality!

Originally posted by: Mystique

i can Yamz! I had this big discussion with divz di too,she believes in my theories too:)
But,as of now i am not in a condition to write much.....my eyes are burning,and my hand aches!

But,when i do show u my theories,observations and belief........u might want to change ur perception abt it!

chalo now gotta go for dinner!

Just that according to me,ArTi exists........and all this that u see.....is not the actuality!

Bye Sonu 🤗
Come back soon!
And SMS me ur number!😉
relentless. thumbnail
@Amzz...ArTi would admit their love if they WERE in love...lol...guys for how long will we live in denial?
relentless. thumbnail
Okay Sonu....i would love to read ur theories on ArTi...but i can still tell you ArTi dont exist...not that i dont want them to be together..i would be the happiest person ever...but what if its a lie..then what will u guys do or say...anyways bye sonu..come soon! :)
Be positive :)
Many things aren't how they appear to be ;)
relentless. thumbnail
Nidz...im positive only..im not talking negative at all 😆 but many things can be misinterpreted as well