Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Maan  is kinda fighting a battle  with  himself......he  is trying his best to shield  his  feelings for  Geet.  He doesn't  wanna accept the  fact  that  he is  falling  for Geet and is bent on even hurting her  if  the  situation  arises. But then I  am  eventually  he is gonna  realise  Geet's worth  in his life  and  what she means to  him.
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I very much doubt that he would have raised his hand against her.. He is not that kind of person!! But when you are angry or too passionate, you need a physical outlet... In Maan's case it was that push and the almost kiss!!! 😊... He just ddnt want her to make him probe into himself deeply... Her questions were making him uneasy and u could see that fear and confusion and pain ... And he keeps finding reasons to hold her.. In the hotel, at the office, now in the lift 😆😆😆
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Definitely!!! That's his problem, he hates her cuz she's changing him and now he's falling for her. I didn't think he was gonna hit her cuz these type of scenes are very common in T.V serials so i knew it's just his way of hiding his love for her.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i think he's afraid of change and emotions and he doesn't want to change so hating and distancing geet is the easiest way to go! But what he doesnt know is that he can't hate b/c he's already fallen for her..and fallen hard!!! Duffer!
Sky-Wind thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I didn't think or feel that Maan was going to hit her when he pushed her against the wall of the elevator. But it felt very passionate..I could see his emotions and struggles..I was sure he was going plant one on her lips forcefully!!!! But he shows great control of himself and stops short of her lips!
janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think he was gona beat her or kiss her he just wanted that geet should stop questioning him then he did the mistake of seeing into her eyes and felt the electricity and wanted to kiss her