Maan in Hoshyarpur Vs Maan in Delhi

Poll

Which look of Maan do you like best?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Gurmeet looks amazing always. But personally I liked his look in Hoshyarpur. The casuals and light stubble was really cool. I loved his shirts there. He had a more boyish look back then. But in Delhi we only get to see him in office wear or vests. No casual wear. Now the stubble is also more prominent.

So what do you guys think? Hoshyarpur or Delhi? Or none of the above 😆

Some Pics for comparison.

Maan in Hoshyarpur

Maan in Delhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
obviously hoshiyapur ..........i really love his open color button shirts showing his chest ..i always love wen buttons of his shirts r open
rahma_07 thumbnail
he  always look hot  whatever he wears but i like  the steal he in houhyarur.
*mittu* thumbnail
Originally posted by: lyfwidluv

obviously hoshiyapur ..........i really love his open color button shirts showing his chest ..i always love wen buttons of his shirts r open

His shirts were very intersting in Hoshyarpur. Aaj kal to sirf woh Ghajini suit. I am kind of bored with it.
*mittu* thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahma_07

he always look hot whatever he wears but i like the steal he in houhyarur.

Yes he does look hot in whatever he wears doesn't it. *sigh* But I feel he looked a bit more smarter while in Hoshyarpur.
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In Hoshyapur Maan was looking Smarter and casual...... In Delhi Maan is looking Suave and Sophisticated.... So its very difficult to choose....

Personally I prefer casual attires, but everything looks Good on Maan....

Ann.

Edited by celestae143 - 13 years ago
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
In hoshyapur he didn't look as good looking as he does in delhi, also his office wear really highlights his yummy physic.😳😳 He looks dominant and forcefull now whereas in hoshyapur he just looked angry.😡
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maan in hoshiyaarour anyday. i loved his casual yet rough look.....there was something very fascinating about him when he was in hoshiyaarpur and i feel it was more due to his look and the fact that he was not related to geet professionally 😆😆. There, they both were at the same level yet different. 
Now his look is kinda got boring. When he had first entered he was like woooowwww ,...it was a refreshing change ..but now every episode looking at him in teh same attire is getting weary....i think they should have balanced it out ....i mean in office it was fine to show him in formals but when shown at home or when working late nights ..they could have shown him i ncasuals .......or some good tee's and lowers .....in this sophistication i feel his rough look is lost somewhere.....but i still love him 😆😆 .....
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I like both his looks...he carries them both really well.....though I do miss his rough and tough look from Hoshiyarpur
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hoshyarpur with a little bit of facial hair