Terence Sir is One in a Billion!!!!!!!

TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I seriously feel that Terence Sir is one in a billion⭐️. In today's episode in DID L'il Masters, when the kids came on the video and said that Terence Sir has helped them alot, also helped many poor people. I think it's very sweet of him to do something like this.👏 I have never seen a person like him in my whole life. He deserves all the happiness in the world for being such a great human being👏👏👏. Aap bhagwan ke roop me ek farishtey hain😛 Also, the kids said that whatever problem Terence Sir has it goes away. I also, literally and genuinely wish from the bottom of my heart that whatever your wish is in life comes true. May you be free from all the problems and continue to help people just like this😊. I have always respected you Sir but today I respect you even more and in my mind you are even a greater person😛😛😛. May you live up to be a 100 years old, maybe even more. You are the greatest human being I know. I just have one dream in life, I really want to go in to Dance India Dance and learn from you in your team. You are the best, Love You Alot😛😊😛Terence Sir!!!!!!!!!👏

⭐️Nishi Prajapati⭐️
  Keep Dancing!!!

👏Edited by TerenceKiToli12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Terence is a Hira (Bharat Ka Ratna) when it comes to Contemporary dancing and choreography....He is the best...I just love him so much...What a dance performance 👏  God bless him and give him all the success in the world..
SHUBHA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do you mind change post heading to ONE IN A BILLION..!
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I luv Terence he is not only a jewel of a dancer but also as a person he is amazing⭐️.
He carries himself so gracefully.
His interaction wid kids was amazing😃 n he was nt rude harsh or said anything bad abt any performance or skipper.
His Dance both solo n group wer exceptionally beautiful⭐️⭐️. Dey wer d best performances on DID👏👏.
He is 1 amazingly talented dancer who is vry down 2 earth I m in luv wid him😳😃
-Sneha thumbnail
We rarely get to see personalities that do SO much for other people, are SO imaginative and original and get so much of praise, yet remain as humble as ever. I don't think I've been so impressed by someone I've seen on Indian Television before. There you go, there's always a start... And in what way!

I freaking love Terence! Love watching him speak, watching him dance, watching him get emotional, watching him sing or perform, just watching him in anyway.

What makes it perfect, is the gem of a person he is. One in a billion, well said indeed!
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree!

Terrence is a wonderful guy. He's sincere, talented, charitable, he's a really good guy.
Rimpa. thumbnail

There may be few dancers, few choreographers who are at par with him but what made him unique is his personality, his humbleness, his down to earth nature, his passion for great work which is not limited only to dancing or choreographing. His eyes showed how genuine he is when he was expressing his gratitude to DID. He is a fantastic teacher, great dancer- choreographer and above all a gem of human being and it's rare to find someone like him in today's world. ⭐️

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sneha

We rarely get to see personalities that do SO much for other people, are SO imaginative and original and get so much of praise, yet remain as humble as ever. I don't think I've been so impressed by someone I've seen on Indian Television before. There you go, there's always a start... And in what way!

I freaking love Terence! Love watching him speak, watching him dance, watching him get emotional, watching him sing or perform, just watching him in anyway.

What makes it perfect, is the gem of a person he is. One in a billion, well said indeed!

U penned down exactly how i feel 😊 Terence is larger than life. I love everything about him...Really one of a kind..a real    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sneha

I absolutely agree, there are very few people who do so much for others and Terence Sir is one of them, kind, generous, humble,No matter how much we praise him, it always seems less👏. This is for you Terence Sir

If you see some one without a smile,
Give him one of yours,
Because you are among a few good people Terence Sir
Who can shine others life by just walking with him a few miles.😛

Hamari to duaa hai, koi gila nahi,
Wo gulaab jo aaj tak khila nahi,
Zindagi mein aapko wo sab kuch mile,
Jo aaj tak kisi ko kabhi mila nahi😛
😛
God Bless You Terence Sir, You are a diamond⭐️, a gem of a person⭐️, and One in a billion⭐️. We Love You!!!👏👏👏

⭐️Nishi Prajapati⭐️
      Keep Dancing!!!

Padma55 thumbnail
One or two kids getting some recognisation itself will be an achivement. Kudos to Terance.....👏